He probably meant that. Unaware he was the bad guy. He just doesn't know what common sense gun laws actually do

He probably meant that. Unaware he was the bad guy. He just doesn't know what common sense gun laws actually do.
Massachusetts has common sense gun laws and under that i was denied a gun for being ACCUSED of crimes as a juvenile.

But since I'm not a convict i own guns in NH and magically I don't shoot people because I'm not actually dangerous

Common sense hurts the good guys

But states should be allowed to do what they think is best. NH knows I'm good so it's alright. It's when it goes federal we have an issue.

For those uneducated btw.. when i bought a gun in NH there was a waiting period and FBI background check

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/amp/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/10/06/555861898/gun-violence-how-the-u-s-compares-to-other-countries
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/03/americas/us-gun-statistics/index.html
amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(15)01030-X/fulltext
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/10/04/gun-violence-research-has-been-shut-down-for-20-years/?utm_term=.d3d6e5f397f2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
statisticstimes.com/population/countries-by-population-density.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickey_Amendment_(1996)
ucr.fbi.gov
youtube.com/watch?v=IC_lnyn2R2Q
heraldscotland.com/news/14340378.Twenty_years_on__the_truth_about_Dunblane_and_gun_laws/
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/03/world/europe/britain-uk-knife-violence.html
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/14/europe/acid-attacks-london-numbers-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, you're telling us you are for mass murdering ?

The only thing that can solve guncrimes are more guns. More guns always mean less people being shot. Just compare EU nr. of gun-related murders to US gun-related murders.

yeah liberals actually believe that shit.

When politicians are outlawed, only outlaws will own politicians.

Certainly it's more effective than murdering piecemeal, don't you think?

How about you do that and get back to us when you realize that the US has a murder per capita on par with third world countries?

Do you know what the US and the Middle East have in common? More guns than people and a will to use them over the stupidest shit imaginable

nice meme

Like this?

....yeah.

Irrelevant. Most of those countries have less of a population than most American CITIES. Also none of those countries ever had anywhere near as many guns as america. It's too late to enact gun control there

Then adjust the stats to be per capita and reformulate your argument

> Total death rate per 100,000 population

Those stats are per capita

have you ever left the US?

Because doing nothing because you are afraid of a transition period has ever been a good reason.

How about you actually check the per capita homicide rankings and see that America is like number 17 behind even Sweden?

obvious americunt cant read

Let's have a look then
You seem to be mistaken

Show us then

Fake and gay. America is behind at least 9 of those countries and has a lower gun homicide rate than any other method.

where's YOUR proof dumbcunt?

>citation needed

"That you don't like the answer, doesn't make it less true."

About the article in the American Journal of Medicine.

How about you show us the "real" stats that you got off a Facebook infographic from a Russian troll?

>Compared to 22 other high-income nations, the United States' gun-related murder rate is 25 times higher
First paragraph. Would you like to try again?

It's some pretty rare deepweb shit called "wikipedia" but trust me, it's a safe link.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

We should disarm that violent cesspit Denmark! Holy shit guys it's like 3x the American homicide rate in that hellhole.

>wikipedia

A quick fucking web search you child. Would you rather I pull an entirely fake chart out of my ass like the user above? Learn to type words into a god damn search form.
Learn to use google, this is all available on the internet.
Or you can do a 5 second search and find the wikipedia page another user took the 5 seconds to post.

>my source of facts can be edited by anyone at anytime
Classy

Yes, as some people were questioning my gun related homicides table, I mentioned my source. I don't see why I need to try again?

If your going to doctor a chart make sure you get rid of the title that tells us the chart is supposed to be high income non -US. Countries before you throw the US at the bottom.

No..!
Fuck your probably plausible perspective and listen to my certainly as plausible perspective! [insert mild banter]!!

I'll have you know I have X reason, because of personal experiences, education, my country and what my parents have taught me!!

And exactly 1 thing that you're talking about, not the bigger picture, enrages me!

SO F*** YOU AND [insert intense banter].
You can [something about ending your life]!!!!!&!&!&!&!&!&!&&!!@@@@@@

I'm right, you're wrong!!!!

>Or you can do a 5 second search and find the wikipedia page another user took the 5 seconds to post
I'm going to let you think about that for a minute. Hopefully you won't need me to point out how stupid of a comment it is

Yes, incredibly left-wing wikipedia even debunks your bullshit. Where's the source on the fake chart that shareblue retard posted above that you jumped on like a BBC on a saturday night?

What's that? It wasn't sourced in any way? Weird, almost like you don't give a fuck that it's bullshit as long as it fits your agenda shareblue.

I can find fake shit on google as well, that's why we're asking for actual proof, because you're so sure of it.

Then you have poor reading comprehension. I was referencing your chart in the post you responded to for the purpose of my argument

also, greenland =/= denmark.

You realize wikipedia is manned by leftist snipers nonstop who prevent any pro-america info from dropping? You also realize a wikipedia source beats no source?

U da reel MVP

It is a table comparing the US to others.

This. A quick google search blows that out of the water. Only an absolute retard would believe it was legit.

Facebook-tier propaganda, it even arbitrarily made it look like guns are used in most American homicides when it's not even one in twenty.

Here is the source, for the third time.

Aw shit guys they're sending their best this time

They'd rather have editable "proof"

>saving thumbnails

Right, which is why we're using government collected statistics that have been organized into graphs.

Check the link below to alleviate any lingering confusion and then try your argument again

Well guess what? In the Good Old US of A (hallowed be thy name), we DON'T trust our federal government, and with good reason. I'd rather have a rifle than rely on the police for safety in the rare case they come knocking on my door in the middle of the night.

You idiots talk about murder like it's a bad thing. It's all subjective. Murder will still exist without guns because humans exist and humans are violent creatures by nature. Additionally, murder actually serves the purpose of population control. Also, if there was no murder imagine all the people that would lose income. Cops, judges, lawyers, coroners, doctors, detectives, funeral directors. You people need to look at the big picture here.

Why would you live in a country where you cant even trust the government YOU voted for?

Wikipedia is just the first result. How about the .gov sites reporting the obvious bullshit in that fake chart (aside from the "not including the US" bit followed by aforementioned bullshit about the US) that confirm that guns are not used in the majority of US homicides, let alone at nearly 20 times the rate as that fake chart claims?

Nice work shareblue, always demand more evidence while never providing any. Link us to a legitimate site (more legot than wikipedia is easy right?) disproving the UN study.

Another independent source: npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/10/06/555861898/gun-violence-how-the-u-s-compares-to-other-countries

You want me to keep going?

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/03/americas/us-gun-statistics/index.html

Not sure what is sadder, how they're soiling the memory of the victims of the Parkland massacre by politicizing the tragedy, or how blatantly they're lying.

Every state has to follow the federal guidelines on the purchase of firearms. That means government issued ID and NICS background check for every purchase.

Liberals never mention this because they're still colluding with their Russian masters to sow chaos and disruption, like they're been doing for months on end.

>Cbs
>United Nations world study

Hmmm looks like ya got me

Really? Then how do you justify the gorillions of deaths happening each year in the US?

>cbs (government shit dawg)
>UN world homicide report (fake news)

Seems legit

Americans get shot because they aren't carrying mace or a gun to defend themselves.
They get shot for being irresponsible.

btw I didn't even need to log in to change that. Let me know when it gets fixed

You don't vote for your government almost anywhere. And in places you do there is something called the tyranny of the majority.

everything is fake anyways

Suicidal fools who prefer dying over defending

imagine being this paranoid

Post a source that isn't a left-wing news site. Just one legitimate government study.

very nice

>Wikipedia=/=UN world homicide report
How about a source that can't be edited in under 30 seconds like I did in this post?

You should log yourself anyway

You know that government studies are definitely not objective. I trust independent non-profit organisation far more than some governments

You realize "Americas" includes the US, Canada, Mexico and all of South America?

generation pussy

Yes, user. Benjamin Franklin was a schizo.

You realize that's not the point of the post, right?

>Clinton and Saudi oil baron funded CNN
>The same CNN that has been outed for spreading disinformation for governments around the world, whoever pays them gets their propaganda aired
>Unbiased and independent

Wow

nice pasta, take out suicide and murders by blacks /muzzies and the us is in line with the rest of the world, but its not about that is it?

So the post has no point?

Good luck reading this article and still thing the CBS website is exaggerating.
amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(15)01030-X/fulltext

The American Journal of Medicine is a peer-reviewed medical journal which is highly trustworthy.

>who can debate such a factual and well though out argument?

>needing this much hand-holding
The point of the post, my sweet summer child, is that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, at anytime, and in under 30 seconds which means that it is never a valid source

I dont see how being requiered by law to have a personal safe to store your firearm (with share responsability if someone use it)

Strict restriction to the lending/sale of firearms

and felon not being able to acces firearm legaly hurt and/or block anyone.

How americans cant arrive to a decent compromise that avoid kids raiding their schools is beyond me.

The closer together you have people living, the more unstable and aggressive they become. The murder rate per capita for my little farm town and the surrounding area is far less than that of NYC or Chicago. Population density does affect murder per capita and should be accounted for.

Then why is the US still higher than hongkong or shanghai?

>Just one legitimate government study.

We would if we were even allowed to, you fucking retard. Land of the free, amirite.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/10/04/gun-violence-research-has-been-shut-down-for-20-years/?utm_term=.d3d6e5f397f2

Americans have a duty and obligation to rely on themselves for protection.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
How do you defend yourself from a stabber on the subway with your gun locked in a safe at home?

>Being this retarded
Do you really think dividing the results by the landmass will really swing this into the favor of the US?

sure kid

Whereas CNN and NBC can be trusted to always be lying. Good logic, kid. Next you'll take civics in highschool and become a conservative and make conservatives look dumb.

Drop out now and save us that embarrassment.

You are aware that the USA has a way lower population density than most european countries do you? Scandinavian countires are an exception in european standarts.

This wouldn't help the USA, as they are not so densely populated. The USA is on 176th position ranked by population density.

statisticstimes.com/population/countries-by-population-density.php

Washington post. Quick google search reveals... Shocking. "Strong left-wing bias"

wow, thats a real nice strawman you have there. No, it wouldn't swing the numbers in favor of the US, but taking all the black-perpetrated crime out of the charts would.

Hey I'vve got some bad news for you, those black people are americans too.

No it doesn't if your a criminal you can still get a gun and you have a constitutional right to get one you should should just have to work harder to get one pay more on the black market or earn the trust of someone that would sell you one.

What is a source you define 'objective', as you only shoot down the ones we provide.

Also I already posted a scientific article, but you were just ignoring that I guess.

Good god en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickey_Amendment_(1996)

Luckily for us all I am the legendary hacker known as "Cred Forums" and used my 1337 5K1))Z to leak this webpage I found with a super secret google search for "fbi homocide statistics"

ucr.fbi.gov

Don't tell anybody, they'll surely shut it down.

I don't even know where to start with this post. It's a veritable cornucopia of idiocy. Please tell me more about how an editable webpage is superior to a sourced news article and then call fake news on this study

Objective is the DOJ or FBI you literal retard.

When did I say they weren't? God damn you libnigs can't read.

Honestly though, we have a nigger problem ultimately. The deathrates if America was purely white would be on par, if not lower, than other majority white nations.

yeah but fbi is government andwe dont trust those, we only trust our own proof

There is no better source than the actual source retard. Stop posting propaganda that lies about the numbers. The actual numbers have been posted.

ucr.fbi.gov

i like how the artist of this comic had to make the thug white, he knew that if he made him black he would get called out for racism, even though blacks commit a vast majority of the gun violence in the us.

>strawman
>"It's the blacks!"
I see what you did there

you do realise the big events were mostly white dudes?

Thank you user, for raising the real issue. We always have a call for gun control after the latest crazy kills a handful of people, but if 20 nigs die in Chicago in a day, no one cares.

You are an Idiot and I don't mean it as an insult

yes, because 17 people dying in one day from one white guy is more of an issue that 100s of blacks dying over the course of a month from other blacks?

Sure, but those big events are literally drops in the bucket. Bad, sure, but the reason our death toll is so high is because all the daily deaths in places like Chicago.

Pretty much.

1 on 1 vs 1 on 50

yeah lets focus on the 1 on 1

Any sources on this?

>mass shooting on the weekly
>not a problem
Sure, kid

Am sorry for this dude but I think he will rather get beating than him or his kids getting shot

How is this a argument against gun restrictions. What is your alternative? Only take away guns out of the hands of the black population?
> Not an actual idea, don't do this, really don't

Serious question, has an armed civilian ever stopped something like a mass shooting?

Ucr.fbi.gov
13% of population, more than half of the murders, nearly 3/4 all violent crime including gun crime.

Any US crime statistic can effectively be cut to 25% the reported number when interpreting it, to account for this.

yes, do this

yes

You realize this makes the opposite of the point you think it makes?

More unarmed civilians stop mass shootings than armed ones. If the stats looked good they'd be paraded around as proof of the "good guy with a gun" philosophy. Guess why it isn't

Absolutely. America'd be on par with Sweden or the UK of that simple fix were applied. Oh wait, except gun restrictions of any sort have never stopped criminals from getting guns.

If not for the reality that illegal guns are a breeze to get because of the open border, restricting guns from blacks would work wonders.

Unfortunately, gunrunners from Mexico sell 9mm handguns for about 50$ and "assault" rifles starting at 80$.

dont tell me what point im trying to make

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickey_Amendment_(1996)

What about the bill itself Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

That's usually how they end. Look at Israel, they basically removed their gun restrictions for this reason. They realized all the deaths weren't worth that control.

individual liberty > collective liberty
>p...please take our guns! we shouldn't have them, they're scary.
My state with almost zero gun violence shouldn't be punished for other states inability to not slaughter each themselves.

>If not for the reality that illegal guns are a breeze to get because of the open border
Imagine being this retarded

U wana go u cheeky cunt

FBI data statistics, just to do a quick and nasty since I don't have the breakdown of firearm homicides exclusively at the moment.

White offender homicides total : 2,755
Black offender homicides total : 2,698

Now, those stats are for 2013. The population stats are from 2015. Sorry for the 2 years off.

White population : 232,943,055 or 73,6%
Black population : 39,908,095 or 12.6%
Total population : 316,515,021

For sake of ease I am going to round.

Whites are 233 million out of 317 million murder rate of 1.18 per 100,000.
Blacks are 40 million out of 317 million, murder rate of 6.74 per 100,000.

based on a true story
youtube.com/watch?v=IC_lnyn2R2Q

I grew up in southwest florida. This is absolutely true, coke and throwaway guns are dirt cheap because of the open border. Smugglers walk right in.
America is not England. Look into the history of Israeli gun laws and see the contrast.

Yet the murder rates of stated countries have only risen
How's that gun control working out for you?

what's retarded about it? you can easily get most guns if you know anyone in the cartel or that works with the cartel.

Honestly, getting rid of the blacks would be preferable, but impractical at present.

And the crime and violence grew like bamboo.

What a well formulated argument. Maybe try structuring a real argument next time, aye kid?
>being this acoustic

25% is a bit exaggerating. Also considering European countries also have a fairly big non-white population. And even by apply this 25% to
Results in a US homicide rate that is more than twice that of other countries.

This. Literally half of all violent crime is done by blacks.
America's real problem, if stats mean so much to you, is blacks.

only mudslimes think mass shooting in a confined space is a good idea, at least the las vegas dude put some thought into it

It's our responsibility as white men to breed as many black women as possible and make sure the next generation of "black" kids are actually mixed, have some good genes, and actually have a dad so its not another generation of degenerates

Its great ive been in the UK all my life.... never been murdered

>The USA has no open borders
>Mexico does not make even a fraction of the guns the US does
What isn't retarded about it? You realize that the difference between a legal and illegal gun is registration, right?

Really wonder why you faggots hold up the illusion that more guns solve anything

Nope it didnt you have been lied to

A well formulated argument for nonsense? What's the upside?

Use the murder rate discrepancy showed you p top and you will find the firearm homicide rate drops to .63 down from 3.6.

Not sure I would be willing do breed a black woman.

>The USA has no open borders hurrdurr
Alright bud. I guess the border agents just let mexicans with guns and drugs come across their extremely secure border wall, since there's no other way they could get in other than the government border checkpoints.

Which is not hard at all. There's a reason people in every state in the US will literally commit suicide when ordered to by the cartel. They are a HUGE presence and will kill entire families in any state if you fuck them and don't pay for it.

Runners have their entire family murdered, I knew 3 guys in Indiana who disappeared over drug deal robberies to save their own asses and had their families start dropping off.

The cartel families run the US in a way the mob could never imagine. Who do you think is paying off congressmen to fight for open borders and amnesty? Just some rich Mexican with a heart of gold?

Cartel bosses with their own interests in mind and rich businessmen with a cheap labor agenda.

I can tell you're uneducated. You didn't need to tell us but thanks anyway.

>posts thumbnail
>terrible grammar
>others are "uneducated"

heraldscotland.com/news/14340378.Twenty_years_on__the_truth_about_Dunblane_and_gun_laws/

>be me
>just hanging out in the warehouse after being manufactured
>finally getting shipped to retailer
>get put on display for potential purchasers
>mfw.gif someone actually decides to buy me!
>owner takes me home
>cleans me up real, real nice
>be so fucking shiny
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>owner now decides to go and put me to use
>be a little nervous
>its okay, im made for this
>owner now takes control of me
>we start heading towards where he wants to go
>we then see several people
>theyre walking, minding their own business
>suddenly, for no reason, my owner kills them, but he uses me to do it
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>mfw he just drove right into them
>mfw the cops arrived and arrested the man
>mfw the tow truck came and picked me up to get repaired and eventually resold to a new owner
>mfw my previous owner is doing life in prison
>mfw no one ever blamed me for the murders
>mfw im a car

How come when a car is used to kill, it's the driver's fault, but when a gun is used to kill, it's the gun's fault?

why would they bring guns if you can buy them in the supermarket?

>I don't know what open borders are and I'm too retarded to look it up
I laughed way too hard

Gun control disproportionally affects whites and is therefore racist.

0.63 is still a lot higher than most countries. Even after the highly the exaggerating 75% reducing

You'v your gun on you on the subway
So there is no gun at home for your kid to take and shoot up the school ?
and even if there was a gun at home it would be locked in the chest......
Saw the linked video a long time ago, if you want to argue that some Americans cops sucks i agree on that no contest.

I've been murdered twice here in the US

I like the fact our children get periodically mudered its the closest thing we have to the hungergames

>even using an exaggerated adjustment the white Americans still kill more of each other than any civilized country
Blame that on the blacks

Yeah, the guys they've deported 50 times just happen to have powers like that guy in the movie jumper.

The border is literally wide open, you can drive thousands of trucks through side by side if you want. A throwaway piece is not just unregistered, it has had the serial corroded away and barrel bored out to make it untraceable.

Mexico doesn't have to produce anything to sell it, it's a little thing called buying low and selling high. They get guns in bulk for cheap (google "operation fast and furious" and see the numbers there, bear in mind that was a relatively small trade) and do their thing in a clandestine workshop before distributing them to enforcers and runners and such, then they sell the bulk to whoever has the money.

If you think the border is not an issue, you've never met an MS13 member.

see thas my point!

IF EVERYONE HAD A GUN NO ONE WOULD EVER GET SHOT!!!!!

I didn't just decrease it by 75%, I used the numbers based on this.

Further it isn't that far above anything on the list, Canada and portugal are at .5.

There also is a problem with the difference that crime in the US tends to be more fatal than crime in the UK and such, since you do have an outright ban on firearms.

"Anopen borderis aborderthat enablesfree movementof people between different jurisdictions with limited or no restrictions on movement, that is to say lacking substantiveborder control"
There's a definition for ya. I'd say people are definitely moving freely across the border due to lack of border control. Did you have a different definition in mind?

No day has gone by that I didn't get murdered at some point, sometimes I don't even make it to the shower in the morning without being shot by a black dude. America sucks dick.

I don't see why the liberals care so much ,they want to abbot babies anyway ,what's the difference it's only kids

Israel isn't really comparable to the U.S to be fair.

>Thousands of miles of unwatched desert
>But much checkpoints!

Right. Ever see that family guy episode where they're fleeing Mexico and have no idea they had been in Texas for an hour? That's not an exaggeration, you can literally just wander right into the US and never see a soul.

fetuses dont cost money, teens do.

>they want to abbot babies
they arent all Catholic

Well maybe you could stick your gun up your ass?

Careful what you wish for. Mandatory self-driving cars that phone home with data on every place you go and build a profile of you based on all purchases and locations visited are on the way.

For our safety, you understand.

Switzerland proves that shit

Hey man, i don't think anyone actually believes this. I was mocking the other guy who said that America doesn't have open borders.

Portugal has real economic problems, Canada has a border to a third world country without a welfare state. Your point?

I'm not sure what happened I know I typed abort
I honestly am starting to think there's an AI fucking with my ability to troll 4 chan

>The border is literally wide open
That's not what "open border" means you inbreeder

>"The US makes all it's guns and then buys them from Mexico!"
Or the US has incredibly lax gun laws and an incentive to dispose of weapons associated with crimes

No one has guns in switzerland you moron.

Who's gonna be the automotive advocate spokesperson that's gonna give the "from my cold dead hands" speech re: steering wheels?

What third world country does Canada have a boarder with? Unless you are already letting your bias show here, bud?

US o

So glad to have found a safe space. I, too, have been murdered. Sometimes 8 times a day, for nearly 30 years now.

Oh god when will it stop. I can still feel them penetrating me, those dark bullets filling my body against my will as I cried out to them, receiving no sympathy.

:( halp

And like that you lose any sort of intellectual honesty. Nice chat though, bud.

That is not true, however everyone in Switzerland learns gun safety because they have an active civilian military service and they have to put it in a safe away from the ammo, which needs to be kept in a different one.

>taking the bait

Are you perchance of semitic parentage?

It was a joke, obviously.

>abortion is cool, we need the government to fund that shit
>Omg kids die sometimes better ban that thing!

Talk to me when shooting sprees kill upward of 1,000,000 yearly.
Hell, PP alone killed over 300,000 babies anually, over half of all conceived black babies are aborted. Talk to me when mass killings hit 300k per year or half any ethnic population falls to them annually.

Hypocritical retards.

>free movementof people between different jurisdictions with limited or no restrictions on movement
That means you don't need a passport, you mong. Pretty much only thing EU has open borders

No it's true i was denied an FID license under the "suitability" law. This means the chief of police in your town can deny you a license based on whatever he decides is grounds for denial. No record required.

But i passed an FBI background check for I don't have a criminal record nor have i been committed for mental illness so i acquired a gun in NH which i store in my camp up there

Look, liberals don't like guns because they don't trust themselves with them. They assume they will lose control and shoot someone in anger or shoot someone accidentally. They then project these views onto others. Stop arguing with them they are children.

Dude, I wish more than over half black babies conceived were killed annually.

Imagine being so retarded that you didn't know the difference between an open border and an unsecured border

and this kind of stupid is why only 94% of burgers support stricter gun law.

just imaging if ALL OF THEM were kept alive, USA would be africa 2.0 in 2 years.

1. It should be federal because the 2nd amendment is federal.
2. Background checks are also federal and apply every-fucking-where you can possibly buy a gun.
The ONLY "loophole" as it were, is a private seller selling to a private buyer which is about the same as some guy buying a book at a garage sale from some other guy, no way to track that or really stop it. A half decent private seller through will sell online trough a gun broker (meaning the buyer get a background check) or at a gun show, where you can ask any fucking dealer there to do a background check for you before you actually sell to someone.

The US. Ever wonder why you need a passport to go there instead of just driving right across?

WTF does Switserland have a millitary for? The Neutral BASTARDS!!!!

The border is by definition open. There is only symbolic enforcement, over 99% of the US-Mex border is completely unwatched and unfenced desert. It is an open border as evidenced by the tens of millions who have crossed it, often many times.

You're actually retarded if you think the border is enforced in a meaningful way. A handful of checkpoints on a highway running through tens of thousands of miles of sprawling desert is not proper enforcement.

Even Mexico walled off the Guatemalan border because they couldn't enforce it otherwise and it's much smaller than the US-Mexican border.

Retard.

holy fucking shit how are you this fucking dense. You don't need a passport to get across the border as evidenced by the millions of illegals currently here who just found an unwatched part of the border and walked across. How do you not fucking get this are you in third grade

>if I redefine words then they mean what I want them to
You can make whatever argument you want and you'll still be wrong by definition

Switzerland actually makes a case for this, as does Israel since they're pushing like hell to go that route since mass shootings are such a problem in areas without enough gun owning civilians.

But yeah america isn't allowed to learn from the mistakes of other countries. We need a fruitless attempt at a gun grab, a civil war, then aad dash to re-arm the people when we're attacked in our weakened state. We need it bad.

That would be illegal. If it were legal to do so then the border would be considered "open". Which part of this do you need explained with smaller words?

"Anopen borderis aborderthat enablesfree movementof people between different jurisdictions with limited or no restrictions on movement, that is to say lacking substantiveborder control"
>lacking substantive border control
>open vs unsecured border

I was one of them outsiders that thinks USA should ban/restrict gunlaws like in the rest of the sane world. But after these last two shootings I relized that USA should not do anything. Keep the killing up and shoot up more schools you guys! It will make the world a better place in the end.

Keep up the good work!

There's also a pdf in the references for those whining about Wikipedia

Switzerland has always been a death trap due to how the mountains and forest surround them, its a natural fortress. It affords them the luxury of neutrality

>doubling down on retardation
Free movement means it isn't a crime to cross. Is it legal to cross the border without going through immigrations?

In Switserland you are not allowed to carry a gun, you can only keep one at home. So only good if someone comes onto your property

You aren't allowed to keep the ammo with you at him, if it's the government one everyone is talking about

Feels like you chodes are moving towards civil war. rip america

Why aren't their so many shootings there?
You people are adding stuff that is irrelevant to the fact that every one has a fucking gun

>implying the population is this controlled solely by murder that if the murder rate were to decline, we would overpopulate even more

Sorry, bud. But I think diseases, accidents, and starvation are doing a pretty goddamn good job at that. Hell, most people who die every single day die from either accidents or diseases or illness, rather than murder.

So they just have a heavy stick

Nope, it's just the culture war that has been raging for 50-60 years is finally turning around. And that's a good thing.

"Good guys" "Bad guys". You US faggots talk as if you live in a cartoon. Like if there ever was anything else than degenerates getting hold of firearms built to kill people as fast as possible.

But the US, with half the guns in the world and only 2% the population, is somehow comparable to Australia or England that never had a gun culture?

Guns are slightly fallic in shape, thats why you fags ike them

Everyone just ignoring this post.

If most of the population wasn't armed America woudn't have police officer panic-shooting everyone most of the time.....

a hologram of dale earnhardt?
the ghost of paul walker?

because they are really strict as to who gets hold of them, who can transport them and who can have ammo for them. theyre not dumb enough to hand them out to people intellectually equivalent to an american

If you have a gun with no ammo in a locked cabinet you arent allowed to carry around, you dont have a gun. you have a glorified pipe

>Guess why it isn't
Because a potential mass shooting that was stopped by another guy with a gun isn't a mass shooting, dipshit.

so ur telling me theres never been a mass shooting when the guy was 5 kiddies deep before a 'good guy with a gun" appeared?

no. like this

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/03/world/europe/britain-uk-knife-violence.html

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/14/europe/acid-attacks-london-numbers-trnd/index.html

*More guns in hands of the right people means less people getting shot

It's the lax gun laws of the U.S that cause the problems. They should keep the guns off all minorities because they're evidently the ones doing most of the killing and dying.

acid attacks have been on the rise in the uk in recent years.....The UK is introducing laws surroundin the purchase and transportation of the offending chemicals to prevent this........because logic

This. Hitler made it so only whites could have guns, And everyone had military status weaponry without issue

So...the rest of the world has more. What more proof do you need that America is greatest country of all time?

"Anopen border is aborder that enablesfree movement of people between different jurisdictions with limited or no restrictions on movement, that is to say lacking substantive border control"
>limited or no restrictions
>Lacking substantive border control

Yeah, the US-Mexico border is not this to the letter at all /s
The shills throw bullshit so fast it's hard to read and interpret literally every word every time. Friendly fire happens m8 sorry

Cartel-ran arms are usually stolen from militaries worldwide and shipped to Mexico for modification before resale. You're a complete and utter retard if you think autistic screeching changes the fact that millions of guns are run across the border annually. But yeah, fast and furious was just for fun and a one-time thing, no way was it indicative of a problem.

Massive government sting operations involving millions of dollars in product go down for no reason daily, like the great unpasteurized cheese stings we see in Wisconsin. Retard.

Isnt america technically a third world country?

The Swiss have the highest per-capita ownership rate in the world. Higher than America iirc.

Search engines are a thing you know.

Stop asking anti-semitic questions and hand your guns over goy. You planning another shoah or something? What do you need guns for? When's the last time you called your mother? She worries.

t. not jewish

That's how debate works user, if you can't take the heat, get out of the oven
Well,you are obviously a jew, so get back into the oven

Wish granted. Google this shit, it was 51% last I checked. Abortion clinics all just happen to be near black communities.

Google "margaret sanger negro project" and bear in mind they only dropped the name, never stopped the project.

Citation needed. Considering over a third own guns and 3/4 of that say they "can't imagine life without their guns" I call bullshit.

I can imagine it, yet I'm wearing a gun right now. Where does that put me?

>cites dictionary definition
>thing meets that definition to the letter
>"Huurrr mah redefining"

[ ]Sending their best
[X]sending literal retards

have you ever considered just shootin a bunch of prople?

"An open borderis a border that enables free movement of people between different jurisdictions with limited or no restrictions on movement, that is to say lacking substantive border control"

>Lacking substantive border control, limited restrictions (thousands of miles of open border, y'know)
>Literally no border control
>"Hurrr same thing"

What even

Fun fact: in the countries that actually implemented gun control, that didn't happen.

Maybe a cartoon isn't the most reliable format for gathering information.

Thanks m8
But these guys don't give a fuck about what's true, they just want a gun grab. Most of them are usually Eurofags, it's insane how they claim to know better what America is like.

>Doesn't know what "or" means
>Willfully feigns retardation in an attempt to redefine a term

What

Op i don't have to say anything. Sensible gun control would be.

Step 1. No one under the age of 18 is allowed a weapon of any kind unless supervised by a parent and steps 2 though 5 is carried out.

Step 2. Everyone must have a waiting period and a back ground check thought the FBI's data base.

Step 3. Having a weapon is a right that must be respected AS A US GOVERNMENT PRIVILEGE.

Step 4. You must pay for a fire arm license and classes (since some of you asshole like to shoot schools with children inside you MUST learn to respect the power of said weapon)

Step 5. If you don't like these Rule, then you are NOT allowed a weapon of any kind, a weapon can be construed as anything that could cause deadly harm to anyone or yourself. or see steps one thought 5

What a cunt! Maybe if her friend could have run faster he'd be alive to cry about it!

kek

Hoover (R) - prohibit submachine guns and sawed off shotguns

Nixon (R) - Gun Control Act. restricted interstate sales

Reagan (R) - Brady Act - established background check registry, further restrictions.

Bush 1 (R) - Federal Assault Weapons Ban.

Bush 2 (R) - School Safety And Law Enforcement Improvement Act - more checks and restrictions. Often referred to as the "Veterans Disarmament Act"

Yeah? Because we all know a potential shooter will go "oh shit the law says I can't take my gun to the school. Guess I won't murder 17 kids today."

The Swiss model still proves guns are not the issue.

Liberals? anyone see any liberals?
Shut the fuck up you stupid monkey.

but muh emails
benghazi!

>fucking republican voters errytime

You want to run background checks and license kitchen knives and rope?

I personally think that it doesn't matter and that the discussion about whether or not to control guns is for plebs.
I couldn't care less if they took away my one pistol, even if someone broke into my house I probably would just sleep trough it and get shot.
And eurofags who want weapons would 100% just use it to recreate the third reich and to crucify merkel. Or conquer england or some retarded shit.

That there's people wasting people to reply to these bait threads what they think about the topic is honestly to no effect. You're not gonna convince anyone down here using arguments, people don't join these kinds of threads to discuss the issue, but rather to shit on people of the opposite opinion.

This. Guess which side will win between the "half the guns in the world" side and the "proud gun-free home" side?

America has at least 375mil civilian owned guns, there are about 700mil in the world.

American gunowners are the largest armed group to ever exist, outnumbering even the US military.

What would Republican Jesus do?

Says the fag who has that picture saved.

see

Its called a preventative measure. Its not taking anyone's guns away. Its restricting gun sales to little kids with shit poor attitudes. Like you you dumb ass.

The one with political backing and less propaganda will win, through foreign aid and pressure. It won't be about the guns, it'll be about which side gets painted as the bad guy.

The gun lovers are already losing the propaganda battle in the eyes of the rest of the world, they're easy to paint as racist and ignorant.

You'll become terrorists to everyone else, murdering the innocent soldiers just doing their job and feeding their family.

Because it's asinine. Stop samefagging when you don't get attention.

Shut the fuck up monkey. We are talking Guns you cunt.

Yeah get a license for a kitchen knife? Don't you know the difference? Is your kitchen knife or your rope loaded.

Wake the fuck up your stupid monkey

Somehow I don't really see these aspie school shooters buying their guns from gangs and getting out alive.

every significant gun restriction legislation in US history was signed into effect by a Republican president.

>teenager likely too young to vote unironically thinking she knows better than the president of the United States

I fucking lost

This president? she probably does. BS

First world country literally means the U.S and its allies

Nirvana fallacy. 3 deaths is better than 30, banning guns just prevents legal gun owners from shooting criminals who will get them anyway.

Ask Israel, they rebuilt their gun laws around the simple fact that civilians with guns are more likely to stol an active shooter than the IDF or the police by a wide margin if you let them carry.

That awkward moment when a table with "non-us" has us on it

Who does that little shit think she is?

Have another.

Then they ban guns. Then hammers. Then have everybodies hands removed because barehanded murders outnumber rifle murders dozens of times over even in eagleland where they're legal for most people to buy.

Are you this dense? Your bare hands are statistically like 50 times more dangerous than an AR15.
What America needs is what actually works: armed ex-police and ex-military jn all gun-free zones.

"common sense gun laws" is code for "we want to slowly disarm you over time."

I don't like when some psychopath goes on a rampage, but you're not going to punish me for it.

That is a shit poor attitude, or are YOU being tolled? Join the discussion and stop wining about it.

No wonder they like Muslim; they're the same reason they make woman cover up. Afraid they'll lose control and rape them. Explains alot

she's mad, quick burn the constitution!

I am in favor of common sense gun restrictions. That's why I vote Republican.

By definition a first world country is the united states and any country allied with them. Literally the furthest from third world possible.

I can't get enough. It's time to make some Republican Jesus meme's.
so funny.

Your the one that gave the definition of a weapon.
>a weapon can be construed as anything that could cause deadly harm to anyone or yourself

Don't get mad at me because your a faggot who can't think through potential unintended consequences.

That makes you imaginative. You're a dreamer, user. That makes you more important than 800k government workers and the timely pay of military folks.

You're living the DreAm, you luCky Asshole.

oooh illuminati huh
kek

Switzerland aren't full of crazy people.

Would you like to require licenses to keep your hands and feet? Statistically they're 50 times more likely to kill somebody than a rifle.

seems like you have a criminal problem, you can't solve that with more guns, its gonna make it worse

dummy guns are already restricted in the UK, You are reaching with the hammer and hands thing.

I guess your hands alone can shoot bullets from your finger tips? I scared to ask what comes out your ass. What?? Words?

B-but muh no enforcement! Muh republicans no care dems da ones fighting da fight!

Conservatives get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lost again?? OMG!!! ha ha ha... so true more more

"I can't make use of a gun quite literally to save my life therefore nobody deserves the right to defend themselves and their family to be upheld" the post.

If they are lazy niggers, give them free homes. If they are lazy niggers, give them free cars. If they are lazy niggers, give them free food and health care. - Democrats

Republicans = overt hypocrisy
Democrats = covert hypocrisy

the "blessing" of diversity

>Common sense hurts the good guys
7/10 Troll, just for that sentence. It's autism level is over 9000.

The GOP will lose the 2018 elections on memes alone.

Now that is a trailer load of bullshit i have ever read.

Your hands also wipe your ass.

Did you just give me a percentage.

>"Statistically they're 50 times more likely to kill somebody than a rifle"

50%

also its 50 time more likely NOT to kill anyone. So your capable to kill someone. Why? You're a fucking murderer,

You should not own a weapon of any kind even sharp white paper or hands. btw you make me laugh with your dumb-ass ideals.

You russian are trying so hard. You were caught fair and square, made us look bad, now comes the hard part tracking down all those who helped you. Its coming, i hope you enjoy the fireworks.

ha ha ha.... Holy shit. woops. MOre

So would liberal Jesus say "if thy poor offend you giveth unto them the wealth of thy hard working, if children befuddle thee, simply smite them in thy womb"?

AM NOT rUSSAIN. Am REgulAR AMEricAN friend

Look up actual stats. Murder by rifle is something like .4% of murders. Murder with bare hands or kicks is like 40% or some shit. And yes, these stats are for America.

Banning guns is literally negligable to murder stats. Only authoritarian countries disarm the people.

I think I've just run out. For the time being. But tomorrow is another day, and thanks to Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Stephen Miller Smeagol, another outrage. MAGA!

We already have common sense gun laws. Anything more is a de facto repeal of the 2nd amendment.

OMG ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I can't breath my stomach