How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

I feel that it's another Marvel movie I won't every watch.

i think it's racist that they didn't use the original white man version of black panther

fuck you racist niggers, black panther is WHITE

Pretty good, lots of action. Can't wait till Infinity Wars!

fuckin what

fuckin look up the history of the character you stupid retarded shit for brains

black panther is white

idk seems like some sort of nigger in a suit.

The character was always a nigger named T'Challa you fucking mong. A white guy took over temporarily during Christopher Priest's run but the character is originally a nigger

I haven't seen the movie, but honestly I just care about Spider-Man and Infinity Wars. Also Inhumans but if they don't have the TV cast I won't be watching it.

Now that we've paid off the black community with their own super hero we can get back to what we care about; Are we going to see more pictures of Captain Marvel's tits.

I'm black
Superhero
Superpower: Victim Card

>implying niggers aren't already superhuman

They can destroy entire cities and get away with it ala Detroit

>'Black Panther' Top-Grossing Film in History at 80 AMC Theaters

They are hiding something.
Where are those 80 theaters?

>AMC didn't provide a list of the theaters, nor a precise dollar amount for those cinemas, but noted that there were a record 83 showings on Friday at the AMC Southlake 24 near Atlanta.

Yep

Superhero movies aren't really my thing.

I don't buy into all this Cred Forums baiting, therefore this movie gets the same treatment as any other super hero movie. I don't give a fuck about it.

Funny how quickly you nerds will turn on your own favorite franchises when they don't focus on white people. And by funny, I mean pathetic.

I liked it. It wasnt as good as the newest Thor, but still enjoyable. I thought it was gonna be all "look at us, were black!", but they just made a movie set in Africa. I dont see the problem all these mouth breathers have with it.

pretty non diverse that they used an only black cast. I mean come on, its 2018.

>How do you feel about this?
I don't like niggers.

Pretty much this. It was overhyped, but still pretty good. Not great, but pretty good.

Killmonger was easily the best villain to appear in the MCU. It's a shame the movie forgot about him for a half hour.

Comic book movies are for children and people afraid to live normal life. Black people are now uncool and have lost street cred since they have willingly embraced NEET culture. They are truly euqal now.

I don't have problems with it, every character was represented like it was in the comics. Pretty solid marvel movie. Just because it was politicized by tards on the extreme ends doesn't mean it's bad. And this
Killmonger was fuking badass

you mean Kilgrave? xD

get a load of this

>A black panther is the melanistic variant of several species of cats within the panthera group. Melanism is hereditary, but it is not necessarily passed directly from one generation to the next. A black panther can have black or fair-colored spotted leopards as parents and is usually born along with other fair-colored spotted leopard cubs.
>Female leopards usually give birth to their first litter at about two-and-a-half years old. Mating can take place at any time of the year. The leopard is solitary. Adult male leopards live alone for most of their adult lives. A male leopard stays together with a female leopard for only a few days during the mating period. A female leopard bears and raises cubs alone.

>Adult male leopards live alone for most of their adult lives. A male leopard stays together with a female leopard for only a few days during the mating period. A female leopard bears and raises cubs alone.

>niggers live alone for most of their adult lives. A nigger stays together with a female nigger for only a few days during the mating period. A female nigger bears and raises nigglets alone.

this shit just writes itself LOL

>xD

Itt: the guy in the cuck hat

Subhuman maybe, i disagree with the super

Who cares what franchise it is, a nigger's a nigger regardless

1) Not a /pol tard
2)I am involved in comics so I will see this just to grade it
3) I haven't seen it because of all the false flag in the media.
4) If the false flags continue I will wait until it hits HBO or rent it from redbox.

>nigger superhero
>jungle action

Who's a little retard. You are! :D

6/10 it was okay I guess.
I don't hate it, but it's not something I'd by when it comes out on DVDs or blue ray. It's one of those movies that you watch when nothing else is on tv.

Yeah, the politicization is pants-on-head retarded.

I was worried that Killmonger was going to be an "evil version of the good guy who's evil because reasons" but no, Coogler/Marvel did well.

Coup De Gras

im going to watch the movie when theres a (at best) 720p file to download

Kilgrave was also pretty fucking cool.

"Put that coffee in your face."
"ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!"

good movie that had political overtones but they made sense because of what the movie was about in a fictional setting. a few times it did shift to reality with messages of blacks would be supreme alpha evolved beings if not for whites but they were very forced like disney had it added after the fact. there are some flaws that are honestly more disney fault because disney doesnt want any marvel movie to even approach mature level unless it comes with lots of spoofs to down play it
honestly its the black community that will make you hate the movie just like a toxic player base makes you hate a video game.

Fake news.

Black men don't surf.