Ok Cred Forums,I came to the best place for advice. I want to leave the USA. I want to move to a European country...

Ok Cred Forums,I came to the best place for advice. I want to leave the USA. I want to move to a European country. Finland was one of them that I was interested in. Is there any reason to stay in the USA or leave it? Is there any good countries to move to from America? Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

jakubmarian.com/suicide-rates-by-country-in-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finland has the highest suicide rate. Enjoy.

Na that's japan. Finland is the most depressing overall tho. The people are anything but social and any actual social interaction or show of emotion requires about half a bottle of vodka.

>leaving usa
No. Fuck off. No other country wants you. Stay in your dome.

Damn. That's what here about most Americans leaving

Why am I always reading these think pieces on the internet about how happy the Finns are then?

Maybe quality of life charts?

You can't just move to another country and start living there. You need to obtain a visa; usually employment related.

living the fucking dream

Well I know that. If I was given an opportunity, then I would choose

I meant "one of the highest suicide rates of Europe"

jakubmarian.com/suicide-rates-by-country-in-europe/

Born and raised in the US but have dual citizenship. Lived in Germany, Ireland, Portugal, and France as well as the US, plus obviously visited others.

Even the complete shithole European countries that are broke and don't have their shit together have infinitely better quality of life for the average person. It comes at the expense of high taxes and bloated bureaucracy, but if you're someone who is basically never going to be upper middle class--nevermind rich--go to Europe every single time.

Healthcare is better than the US and mostly free at point of use. You get mandatory paid vacation time and paternity/maternity leave, plus more public holidays. If you can get a job it's basically impossible to get fired unless you kill someone (especially in France). From the average worker's perspective, it's basically paradise.

Of the places I've lived Germany is best for overall quality of life imo but I liked Portugal best. Weather is great (their idea of a cold winter day is like 50s F), people are chill, and everyone is poor by Western standards so shit's cheap and there's less stigma around being working class yourself.

Stay where you are amerifat, no one wants you in their country

You can't come back once we evict all the minorities and lgbtq(insert every letter and symbol here)'s.

>the virgin suicidal Russian
>the alpha happy-go-lucky Greek

>(insert every letter and symbol here)
Dear Mr Anonymous,
We found this part in your post problematic.
>(insert every letter and symbol here)

For everyone's safety and understanding, we're letting you a chance to explain what it is you meant exactly by, quote (insert every letter and symbol here), end quote.

Thanks for all the great info. My question is what made you move and how did ya get there? I'm assuming work related?

>but if you're someone who is basically never going to be upper middle class--nevermind

is it hard to find a job to be decently paid?

Finland doesn't want immigrants from shithole countries. Sorry.

The infinite fake genders made up by the mentally ill to try and seem significant before they commit suicide.

I'm skinny :P

Don't worry, American's are accepted with open arms to just about any country on the map that you'd actually want to move to.

>is it hard to find a job to be decently paid?
It's like the US pretty much. Less qualifications you have, shittier job you get. Personally I finished high school and dropped out of college after 1 & 1/2 years and I still found it pretty easy to get a job.

> My question is what made you move and how did ya get there? I'm assuming work related?

I just kind of always wanted to move over there since I was a kid. Don't remember why when I was young. As an adult it was pretty much for the welfare. Because I was a dumbass and dropped out of college I got stuck in shit low-wage jobs and was perpetually barely scraping by. Found out I was eligible for dual citizenship with an EU country (Lithuania) so I obtained it, then as soon as I got it immediately started looking for work in Yurrup. Managed to get hired as a department manager at a Tesco (grocery store) in Ireland about 6 months after obtaining my citizenship. Quit my job doing the same thing in America, packed up my shit, flew over ASAP.