Found her on tinder

found her on tinder.

and? ???

Cool.

what do you use to find your tiny dick?

Maybe he wanted to say, hey look i found a whore on tinder, who lets me fuck without a condom

Any user know where you find milfs?

tiny cock is tiny

Fits nao

Tits or gtfo

keep posting OP, please. Any webms?

I got a girl to match me on tinder after 3 months of no matches and we went on date we kissed so I think she likes me.

Problem is she had guy friends how do I get her to cut off her guy friends so she doesn’t cheat on me? She say that they only friends but redpilled so I know she will cuck me if I don’t tell her to stop having guy friends.

You dont, just use her as a fuck. Make sure you wear a rubber though and make sure she wasnt fucked that day as well

Dude... Have you had your bollocks removed? Serious question... Also, how old is the slag? Tit size? Anal?

craigslist

i would rather play video games

this guy got it

what the fuck user...
she can be friends with dudes without fucking them, just meet the guys and look how they are

>Kool story bro

So is this a pic of a tv/monitor or did you scan a printed pic? Just confess user, no one will blame you, we all want to feel significant.

you dont deserve a gf yet

ew FATTY FATTY FAT FUCK

You dont get to tell your significant other to stop being friends with people. Thats not how shit works.
I mean obviously her male friends just want to fuck her. Just like you, the only thing they find interesting about her is the hole between her legs. Once they realize that hole is unavailable, the male friends will fuck off on their own. But it's up to you to make sure she's only interested in having that hole filled by you. Crying about her male friends not only will insure that hole getting filled with other dicks, but also insure your relationship not lasting long.

tl;dr
Stop being a little bitch.

Also, stop putting pussy on a pedestal

>wanting to "date" a tinderslut
This is a woman who downloaded an app for finding casual sex and used it long enough to work her way down to your sorry ass.

They don't even have the excuses available to a prostitute.

Are you going to keep posting, or are you going to let these low test faggots, with smaller dicks discourage you?

Have you even ever used Tinder? You sound bitter as fuck, so I'm going to assume not only that you HAVENT ever used Tinder, but also never even so much as held a girls hand.

Met on Tinder and you decide to fuck her fatass without a condom?

He's not wrong tho

Sure have.

Just being realistic user. I didn't say I hated these women or that they should be gassed. Some of them are even nice people who are enjoyable to talk to.

But they're unleashed sluts, and not fit even for the kind of casual, meaningless "LTR" that now passes for dating/marriage.

MGTOW?

Everyone making fun of his dick, yet he getting laid.

Gotta love Cred Forums

Not at all. Just old enough to still have women in my dating pool who think online dating is weird and creepy.

Sluts (that is, women who are even sluttier than average) are fun, and if it makes you feel better, you can just think of them as friends with a pussy. Just don't get confused and try to wife them up.

He's fucking a gross fat chick.
Imagine how fucking nasty those rolls must smell.

If that's the best user has been able to get in three months, then I say we let him count it as a small victory. She's plump, nice ass, looks clean. If she has a pretty face I'd say he dun ok. The kind of chick you can practice on or demand she bring her friends around for you to fuck.

>people trying to have actual relationships off of fucking tinder
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck you absolute moron. She probably took 15-20 strange cocks bare minimum from men more attractive, athletic, and better hung than you before you matched with her. Do you even realize how often women on Tinder are hopping random dude's dicks? You really think a girl with an unlimited supply of fresh dick at her disposal is going to be willing to hop off the cock carousel and settle down and be loyal to you? You're delusional. Get some balls and find yourself a real gf, you're trying to date someone even a step below prostitutes, because at least prostitutes can justify the massive amounts of cock they've taken by saying they needed the money

How the fuck did no one ask where are your balls??

where are your testicles? can you even produce testosterone?

Holy shit lmaooo I just noticed that. OP confirmed castrated

Who hurt you user? Not all girls are sluts.

dubs dubs

look, you lasted three months, you can last three more.

If you really want her to be your GF, then tell her that, and tell her what you want.

if you aren't at that place yet, and just feel icky and possessive regarding other guys, man up. You aren't Zeus who can claim anyone as his bitch.... tell her to protect herself and get the guys she fucks tested...and you are using a condom.

is this awkward...yes it is... it is also honest

>t. Literal cuck

If the bitch doesn’t listen just beat her, doesn’t matter how many dates you’ve been on, you gotta let her know the rules ASAP.