You have $5 million dollars, and the ability to bring 99 other people with you making 100 total

You have $5 million dollars, and the ability to bring 99 other people with you making 100 total.

Who and what goes on your fantasy island Cred Forums?

>pic is random fantasy map I found on google

Aint it obvious? Only hot chicks.

Fuck off Muhammed with your 99 wife bullshit
>Sage

I don't think that 5mil is alot of budget for private island

Uhhh, no, thats not obvious. Obvious is chicken tendies, nugs, and fries.

5 million in tools and basic resources would be sufficient to kickstart a small civilization though.
Nothing fancy, but it sounds do-able.

Most of the money had to go to buying the island. The $5mil is what you have left.

So how would you build it?

A clean water source
5 Farmer, 5 Hunter, 5 Docs, etc. Everything that is useful. And 5 friends so it's safe to have at least a few people that aren't braindead
Plus pic related, her too

fuck the other people. I will live alone on my island, and I will be naked at all times.

OP here. Would the island be a resort? Or a small country? Regardless, what is your island called?

I would take 99 of the most influental jews and spend my 5 million on smuggling more jews in.

Also, the 5 mil will go to a small hut, shit ton of books/video games, internet until I die and enough nonperishable food to last until I die. Also some fishing stuff

BATTLE ROYALE

Id personally do a pubg paintball thing. Get an airfield, a big airplane, bunch a parachutes and have the weapons/ammo/gear hidden around in huts and other things constructed on the island. My friends would in first, and then their friends and then friends of friends til we made 100.

How would you survive? if you spent all your money getting the Jews in, and they have no computers to rig stock markets for you, how do you sustain yourselves?

Obviously a personal sex resort of 9-14 yo girls. Everyone who said anything else should return to reddit. It's obvious you don't belong here.

that's the point

Depends on the climate, but my main concern would be water and food because the food rations you'd bring wouldn't hold forever - maybe two years.
If pic is related then you can assume a vast amount of natural wood to build basic huts. The initial "buildings" would probably be tents though.
If however volume aint an aspect to keep in mind I'd go with basic shipping containers (~2k each) to be shipped onto the island - with some simple adjustment they can become quiet lively - insulation and basic interior.
So let's say two people get one container as personal space thats only 100.000$ on these. You'd need many more to store basic goods which you can't produce yourself, but given the budget that wouldn't be a problem.
Water is more tricky, but I'd assume that you could try to build a well, otherwise collecting rain water or some other way to get salt out of ocean water.
As soon as the basic setup is done some sort of government has to be erected in any form (communism?) and the food supply has to be taken care of.
Fishing and basic agriculture would probably be the main sources of such.

...you'd sink with that ship just to save the rest of us from jew-tyranny?

Can a person really hate human contact that much and post on a forum in order to interact with people?

If I had to

Thats pretty smart. Ive always wanted to shelters made from shipping containers.

chopper
boat
internet
house
running water
piping
electricity
dock
airport
some hot chicks
atv

mud huts would be cheaper

Your my hero user.

$1m super yacht
$500k tendies
$500k on fibre cable for internet

$3m on stocks, using dividend to buy supplies

99 waifus

No way in hell you have enough good boy points for that many tendies

99 lil bois

pay each $500k to leave

I love you friend.
You are the hero that will be remembered for generations.
Your sacrifice will never be forgotten.

>stocks
na son gotta buy all those bitcoins and smash the value when you sell them and bankrupt a bunch of chugs on the internet with their crypto-anarchy currency.
Better yet, use that futures system just launched, THEN tank the value and make even more profit since you know exactly when the value is going to tank since you were its doing! SCIENCE

I'd host the hunger games. 50 Muslims vs 49 niggas.

Everything i need to develop ICBM's and start nuking as much as i can before i put a 9mm parabellum through my skull.

I'd take a team of rocket scientists and physicists with me and make sure they leave the island before the fun begins.

All we need is to use that 5 mil for a battle bus, gliders and juicy loot! And hope for a storm to hit the island.

Vs 1 autistic faggot

Bad idea an island with active volcano

Why end yourself when you can put a bunker under the ground not even NEAR where the island is, but also cover the roofing of the bunker with at least 50 meters of metallic foam (recently invented, stupidly insulating to high explosive power) and watch as the world burns?

Surprises me nobody has done this after the concept of MAD came about. MAD is easy to defeat after the first nukes have been dropped.
MAD hasn't applied since nuclear testing.
Maybe those crazy ass North Koreans are planning it.
There's a billion places to hide on this planet under the ground without being injured by retaliation or even long-lasting salted nukes like cobalt-60 salted nukes. (still 5 years though, not fucking hundreds, not how nukes can ever work)

The biggest issue with this was the act of planning a long stay underground and the health affects of that.
It requires heavy redundancy in case shit fails. It requires heavy repairing materials in case THEY all fail. It requires a fuckton of other supplies to health survive from medical to food to sheer entertainment needs.
Not to mention access to water purification facilities far away from bunker so that if the filters get irradiated over time, they can be shifted out and replaced with non-irradiated ones. And so on.
Also likely need a nuclear reactor to power the place. Luckily you don't give a shit about crazy regulations, just survival. Most regulations are there for "what-if" scenarios that never apply to bunkers. (or the ones on submarines)

I'm actually a very cool guy so fuck you

20 friends
2 chefs, 3 hunters/fishermen
Doctor, electrician, carpenter, metalworker
30 sloots
30 nigger slaves, 10 armed niggerwranglers

Have slaves grow weed and food and do general nigger tasks.

Buy shit hot internets and gaming systems.
Buy several boats.
Sell weed for profit.

Infinite monies

99 tall 8yo boys
Weed
Vodka
Lube
Enough food for everyone for 4 years
Satellite internet
Solar panels
Tesla batteries
99 xboxes and games
I'll play PC
Oh and some flat screen TVs
Commune house full off sofas and beds
Some cows

Hope you have backup when lil niggy decides to overthrow the gubmint and take control of your island.

Hunters & armed guards would solve any niggy uprising.

Might invest in some guard dogs too, keep blacky in line

Don't forget remote collars that explode heads if disobeyed.

So you would end up with some rocket fuel and scrap metal and be worse than rocket man with 5 million

Obviously this.

Good shout

>random supply drops around the island, guns food, medical supplies
>few wooden shacks
>lots of scrap metal
>motorbikes & dune buggies
>guns and bullets in the shacks and supply drops
>last survivor gets what's left of the money
Real life PUBG nigga.

You, sir, the hero we do not deserve but we need right now!