What do women want ?

what do women want ?

not you, clearly

Pretty much what we all want - good company

Too breed with the fittest male they can so their children can have desirable traits so they can in turn mate easily.

Everything.
Honestly tho I think most are content with finding a guy who's good enough to make her mom or friends jealous

who cares

Why do you have some guys dick saved some on your computer? Are you gay?

A decently good looking guy, with a nice body, that makes a good amount of money, and has their life together.

Oh, and a dick that is at least 6.5 inches when hard.

How should we know when they themselves don't even know.

/thread
XDDD
LOL
LMAO
ROFL
REKT
OWND

>what is google images

Your mom.

you can't /thread your own post you fucking idiot

Two
Tone

No really, are you gay?

/thread

They don't know, but they'll be mad cause they're not getting it.

OWND

all the womans want the same shit, money relevance. be bether than her friends.

they all want to drink female cat urine you autistic dog lover faggot, oh and REKT

GET REKT OP

hahahahahaha xD

XDDDDDDD
SO FUCKIN OWND

Nah m8, i want to die

Never heard the joke about the men store?

Lady walls into a new 6 story department store named "The Men Store" and asks the front desk guy what this place is.
He explains "the men store is where women like you shop for whatever kind of man they want. You can go to the any floor and select, but you can't revisit any floors. In other words, once you go up, you can't come back down"
So she explores the first floor, full of good looking me. "this is nice, but I'll see what's on the 2nd"
2nd floor has good looking men who have jobs
3rd floor of good looking men who have jobs and can cook
4th floor is good looking men who have jobs, can cook, and can carry a conversation. At this point she's recognizing the pattern and is eagerly baking her way up
5th floor is good looking men with jobs, can cook, converse, and are great in bed.
She says to herself "omg these men are perfect. I can't imagine anything better! I have to see what's on the 6th floor".
The 6th floor is empty

> A fudge flavoured/colored cock that ejaculates money and compliments them 24/7.

hey. DO NOT STUCK YOUR DICK IN OVEN . It will get burned you idiot . Now your dick looks like shit covered Éclair

Fucking this
If you don't understand this by now REK YOUR NECK

Hmmm...... it isn't a summer so why?

Financial and emotional security. Not what you want to hear but it's the truth.

>what do women want ?
Who cares?

This

Forced anal, no lube

Basically the same thing as men.
But the cultural conditioning and just being the opposite gender make a pretty good illusion.

>Into shemales and a black dick meme poster
Where even are you in your life?

Right Roger Sterling

Security while being sexually dominated

pppfffftttttt

what is that, a few hundred bitcoins? That'll get you at most a 7/10.