Hillary's emails PALE in comparison to all the people working in the white house WITH NO SECURITY CLEARANCE WTF

Hillary's emails PALE in comparison to all the people working in the white house WITH NO SECURITY CLEARANCE WTF

No one is allowed to work at the white house without clearance. Stop believing everything you read, simpleton.

They're not criminals tho. checkm8

Hardly matters when the soviets are running the show.

Might be appropriate. Disclosing classified information when you have a clearance will get you into a lot of trouble, unless you are one of the untouchable elites like Hillary. Then the rules don't apply to you because you are not a mere commoner.

There are no more Soviets.

Are you saying that Putin wants me to get a tax cut? I got one.

>sage

The FBI cleared her and did not press charges so.. How checkm8?

The FBI just didn't press charges. They plainly stated what she did was illegal and if she'd have been anybody else, she would have been prosecuted.

Yeah, uh, user, about that....Trump is working for russia and gets paid to create chaos in america

"Just" didn't press charges?
They aren't in the business of pressing charges if they feel like it or not.

So Russia wants us to have a tax cut?

False

The rest of the world laughs at you.
Especially Russia.

Hillary LOST

President Donald J. Trump is doing a great job in this, his first term.

The snowflake headlines they dream up every fucking week mean nothing. The swamp is being drained and the monsters that live here are howling. The Jew media, the usual scum like Adam Schiff and Schumer. Know your enemy.

Stay mad kid

Well let me get this straight, Russia wants the US to thrive and knows that liberals hate Americans being successful which will cause chaos... Yea seems likely, but I feel the liberals should stop being little shits and go and kill themselves

It's like chemotherapy for the country, the cancer is writhing in agony... Btw incase anyone doesn't get it the liberals are cancer

Bumping

I think it is having the opposite effect. It is just highlighting the dumb of the American right.

So your telling me that your part of the cancer?

Lock her up!!!!!!

There are 150 instances of "temporary clearance" being issued for longer than a year

Kushner has also requested more classified documents than anyone else in White House history. That's terrifying. Who is he giving the documents to and what info are they getting? I wouldn't trust Kushner anymore than I would Hillary.