Why are niggers so in love with this movie and all of a sudden embracing their African roots...

Why are niggers so in love with this movie and all of a sudden embracing their African roots? The movie features an imaginary wealthy African country, rich in lucrative natural resources. Don’t these niggers realize it’s in their nature to rob and steal? They would just kill each other over the natural resource. That’s why no such country exists on the African continent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-k0AST2sQRI
youtube.com/watch?v=PkI7F5u1BGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because nig nogs in the US know nothing about Africa and assume it's one homogeneous group of people who all love each other.

The amount of blacks from the USA who go to Kenya and expect to be welcomed "as brothers" is fucking hilarious. It's the equivalent to a white guy of British or Spanish origins turning up in Russia and saying "I'm back my brothers!". Also this movie lets them buy into their "we wuz kangz!" delusion.

>Trolls on Twitter make false claims of being assaulted at screenings of 'Black Panther'

Look closely at the picture.

>niggers and Muslims make false claims about hate crimes, assaults, and racist signs but the left believes everyone of them

lets see
>usa tablespoons niggers with fake history for almost a half millenia
>puts them negroes on a pedestal
>total duality
>high ego, low iq
>never accounted anything in history so they are "evvryun iz frum africa we were scientist and shit"
>youtube is full of psycho niggers talking about how they invented everything and they were kangz and asian dynasties and shakespeare was a black woman and even vikings were black
>they let these idiots in to universities to lecture young nigglets
>unis have to make dem quota right bb?
>iberal agenda everywhere
>you got dem pointz for uni white boi? too bad tyrone got more cuz he got extra 2000points for being poor black guy
>bbc, yeah you whites are cucks are every black male has 10inch peeepee, believe me its true.
>dumb bitches believe
>this movie feeds the ego of niggers in every possible way.
>literal we wuz kangz movie

I havent seen it but please tell me there is a "MUH DICK" moment in the movie. please tell me there is

The whole movie is a muh dick moment.

Black Panther looks like Smoke from Mortal Kombat 3

The film is just a 21st century blaxploitation movie, and Marvel studios is just cashing in on the politicization.

It is almost sad really that black people are taking pride in it.

My girlfriend is black and excited for this movie and I just couldn't care.
She droned on about "muh black cast" like I'm supposed to be surprised that a movie based on a black super hero taking place in a black country is full of black actors.

>Don’t these niggers realize it’s in their nature to rob and steal? They would just kill each other over the natural resource
ok im unironically racist
but they literally did have several resource-rich nations in which white people killed them and stole the resources
kind of arguing against yourself there buddy

keep crying, cuck

To be fair, a lot of the African countries are very very rich in natural resources. But it just ends up either outside of the country or in the pocket of a dictator or terrorists or both.

the real question is: why do blacks need to see other blacks act like a decent human beings, in order to act like one himself?
>monkey see, monkey do...

Because it's based off the same principle white nationalist use. They've done nothing with their lives so they cling to their skin color to have meaning. Born by chance and take pride in a completely random series of events leading to their conception and birth.

It's true.

WE WUZ KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=-k0AST2sQRI

The ancient Celts and Vikings were Black people.

The Celts were originally Black people. Ephorus (c. 405BC) claimed that the Celts were Blacks or Ethiopians(1)The Celts continued to be recognized as Blacks by Tacitus, who wrote about the Black Celts and Picts in 80 AD .(2)

The Celts on the mainland of Europe were called Iberians or Silures.(3)though the original Celts were Black, overtime their name was stolen by Europeans. Father O’Growney has discussed the history of the Celts. He makes it clear that the original Celts were the Iberians.(4)

The Iberians were probably conquered by the Ligurians.(5) It is suggested that the Ligurians may be represented by the modern Basque of Spain.(6) The Ligurians took the name Celt.

They'll believe anything, so don't ruin it for them this will be hilarious when they realize they are dumb nogs.

This meme is hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=PkI7F5u1BGY

R KELLY 2020

Make Black Men Kangz n Sheit Again

Or is it our psyop to get all the niggers to think their "homeland" is the tops, so they'll all leave the US and we can finally focus on the wetback issue.

dubs confirm
god i fucking hope so... if even a third of all the niggers fucked off back to africa to try and build Wakanda this country would smell so much better

If anything, this movie just perpetuates how the blacks in the US have just become revenge seeking nigs and want to dominate the world.

Meanwhile the blacks in Africa who have advanced to an intellectual level don’t really want to be involved with other peoples stuff. Just keep to themselves and deal with any fights they might have to.

That’s why when they saw the American influence in their culture was divide and conquer, they realized they were their own demise and stopped.

So if anything, this shows who is more of a nig and who really wants equality.

her fuckin head looks primitive

Its becoming like a “Cargo Cult”

I actually have been fucking dying to see this movie since civil war I thought black panther was a fucking badass but now it sounds like the theaters are all niggerfied can anyone confirm?

Every person in history was black