Cred Forums, should we legalize all drugs?

Cred Forums, should we legalize all drugs?

yes

Yes, people need to realize the reality of the situation, people have always (and will always) use mind altering substances. Best to make them pure and safe (unless you're a dumbass and mix them) and take the tax money than waste time and money banning them

All “victimless crimes” should be eradicated.

yes.

YES

lolwut drugs aren't victimless

What I choose to put in my body is no one’s business

If you're talking about the people that die because of the drugs cartel, that'd disappear too if you legalize it

Legalise & also have spaces dedicated to clean needles, weed cafe's and purity testing ect.
I guarantee less people who die, and those who are addicted to drugs can be helped into a safer and better society.

>Cred Forums, should we legalize all drugs?
Yes, obviously.

^will die^
Not who die lol

>safer and better society.
One of warm nights and fuzzy little bunnies

kek, but at least less petty crime, and gang killings

Dar Winner tax it all
Win 4 all

Until you smoke three PCP dippers and gut 10 kids at the local park with a steak knife.

Then it’s no longer victimless

I’ve done PCP before and that never happened. Or at least, not that I remembered

Except the fact that while you may have control of your addiction, a lotta people don't and you 'weed lmao xD' faggots don't realise the strain on family and friends of drug addicts and how fucking selfish you all are.

I agree I don't use hardcore drugs or weed. I do think there should be with some drugs still banned though like PCP and bath salts. I think any drug that you lose a grasp on reality should be controlled. Like if you use it you have to lock in a room somewhere.

Same applies to alcohol.

well yeah you're not allowed to be drunk on the street, so I'd imagine the same law would apply there

Yeh delriants can be safe if taken in a safe setting with people to take care of you.

Start with weed and see how that goes. If it goes well try legalizing something else like mushooms.

If we legalized opiods I fear we would all be just lying around high and addicted.