i like tittys

How about neither?

nigger

thank you

>/thread own post
What a shitlord

Both turn people into pathetic losers.

weed makes me happy alcohol makes me sad :(

Use both at the same time and be yourself again.

i could smoke weed errday

i couldnt, or wouldnt want to, drink alcohol everyday

checkmate

meh. it's subjective, i used to smoke weed every day and hated alcohol, now i drink 2 or 3 times a week and smoke once a month or 2. they're both great for different reasons

nothing to discuss, you are correct.

Acid>weed>alcohol

Honestly just depends on the person. Some people get dangerously addicted to alcohol, whilst others just have a good night on it. Some people can just chill on weed whilst others become total potheads.

Personally I used to prefer weed because too much alcohol makes me sick, and I have to keep drinking to keep the right buzz, whilst smoking a little maintains the feeling for a long time. But now I pop a whitey every time I smoke so prefer alcohol.

yea thats because you don't have a job, certainly not one you're proud of.

So I just cracked open the first beer of the day. Its a Hurricane Cat5. 8.1% ALC/VOL This should help move the day along.

Op here

I've fucked up so many times on weed compared to alcohol, I've only fucked up from alcohol like once over the course of all this while even though I get piss drunk.

Alcohol makes me happy and more energetic while weed just makes me and the people around me either quiet or annoying. My first weed experience was great though, same goes to my first drunk experience too.

What do you guys think?

Not that guy. But I smoke almost everyday sometimes for a few months. Then stop for a few months and repeat again. (I got less and less good feeling and more dumbnes the longer I smoke, therefore I need a break once in a while).

But the point is, I have job, love it, and Iam proud of it, yet still bake sometimes right during working. Being musician has something good to it. And for practicing or composing weed can be quite helpful if you dont overdo it.

> 27 years old
> make 6 figures as a software developer working from home fulltime
> work out 6 days a week
> smoke a gram of weed a day

life could be worse

Jesus that's some legendary shit but like how do you cope with shitty post highs? Do you not feel like some time slip or like time has been altered for you?

I take a 100mg caffeine pill in the morning after I wake-n-bake, lift around 2-3pm (and take pre-workout), smoke afterwards / nap at 5-6pm, wake up around 9-10 and do fun stuff. I fly/travel a lot on the weekend for fun

Don't you just get like immune to thc?

no

Never had weed, alcohol in small amounts makes me feel warm, happy and extremely horny for my friend

I have a heavy tolerance, but weed feels great every time I smoke it :)

Who is this?