I've been homeschooled since 6th grade and I'm nearly a senior and I've been slacking way to much...

I've been homeschooled since 6th grade and I'm nearly a senior and I've been slacking way to much, I want nothing more than to have friends to be at least semi normal. What the fuck should I do, help me please, I can't handle worrying about the future like this anymore. I'm shaking.

Take up a hobby that requires other people, that way you'll have an excuse to talk to them and automatic common ground. Nerdy games like DnD, Magic the Gathering, or Warhammer are all good for this kind of thing.

Nice story bro. But bullshit.

I have that (a group of friends who are into fighting games)

I'm more worried about my future, my dream is to be a game dev but how can I get a job if everyone sees me as a middle school drop out, I'm thinking about going back to public school but it's so stressful I don't know if I could handle it

Get a job. Volunteer. Join a running group/hiking group

I'll be friend to you. have lot of fun. maybe go to a house that people live in.

called DFS and tell them your parents aren't home schooling you properly and you want to go to public school.

I'm attempting to get a job now, but it's a small indie comic book store so I don't know if I can make enough money off that to sustain myself

My parents aren't the problem, I'm the waste of skin, I do want to go back but I'm also scared

no need to be scared bud. You will find someone to fit in with. Like the LGBT community

Get a social job, become bros with co workers and end up fucking their hot wives
Leave
Repeat at a new place, just like I do lol

greentext?

In game dev case, try to find some courses, complete those so you can show that you have some background. Then develop some small projects as a portfolio

Yoo dude, don't be a retard like that

Does it matter for such a short text? No

It's not fitting in, it's just... The stress of it all

Nice insult btw

I started homeschooling ever since i was in 1st grade and went to private schools during the second, made a lot a friends along the way that were semi-normal as fuck (but some were also christians so yeah). If you want to make stop being a stressed out pussy, go out to social events and hang with people that fit your criteria.

>Get a job with social interaction
>Get to know your go workers
>Go out with their families
>End up fucking their hot wives
>Leave that job and probably town
>Repeat at a new place
>Win at life

Meditate. If you can integrate your state of mind with the world, your life, and all life around you, there isn't a thing that will be able to really hurt you on a deeper level. Then it'll be easy to fix any faults you find with your life.

I'm not worried about meeting people, I'm worried about disappointing those who brought me into this world and also worried about being a brainlet after being out of school for so long, I used to make straight As, but what now

I kek'd.

I've been homeschooled since after 2nd grade.
It doesn't get better. I did end up with a GED and a wife who live me, went to college with a 4.0. I got 90+ credits but had to drop out because I couldn't afford it.

Anyways now I have a deadend job I hate, almost no friends, severe depression, and a crippling addiction to painkillers.

Have fun kid.

I have considered just ending it, I found out there's no god so what's the point anyway

Nice quads. TBH i dont fit in either. I just kind of fumble through everything.

So your shitty parents had you be home-schooled since the 6th grade, but haven't been making sure you have kept up with the material?

Just go back to public school next year. You'll never be able to be a CS major if you haven't even touched math since 5th grade.

You should leave high school having completed calculus to really give yourself a head start.

>It's not fitting in, it's just... The stress of it all
It only seems stressful because you have done literally nothing with your life and you haven't faced anything more stressful in life than ordering at McDonald's.

You're going to have to just jump in the deep end at some point. If you really can't, you need a therapist, pronto, to get you started on coping with this cocoon of anxiety you've built up for yourself from having never faced any hard shit in life.

Underage b&. Gtfo kid

Youre a kid. probably like 7. faglord

You could always shoot up a school, that seems to be in fashion now of days

>I used to make straight As, but what now
lol, everybody made straight As in 5th grade, dawg.

You were probably dumb all along.

Life is going to chew you up and spit you out anyway so don't sweat it op

Just sleep with the teacher champ

Join the military.

Do you think I want to get fucked in the ass by six roommates at night and do slavery on day?