Give me 1 single good reason why kids are allowed to buy this in 'Murica

Give me 1 single good reason why kids are allowed to buy this in 'Murica.

Other urls found in this thread:

caselaw.findlaw.com/ks-supreme-court/1673829.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
hrpo.wustl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/5-Determining-Legal-Age-to-Consent.pdf
everytownresearch.org/gun-violence-by-the-numbers/?source=etno_ETHomePage&utm_source=et_n_&utm_medium=_o&utm_campaign=ETHomePage
youtube.com/watch?v=KmGz01QNDVQ
gunviolencearchive.org/incident/1052372
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freedom. Get some.

Kiodsa aren't.

>civilians call it freedom
>corporate senate and congress call it profit

Seems you are not following what is happening in your country that well.

>Give me 1 single good reason why kids are allowed to buy this in 'Murica.

They aren't

Kids aren't allowed to buy guns in america. You have to be 18 to buy a firearm, and 21 to buy a pistol in most states.

Everytime I hear someone calling this a "weapon of war" I chuckle.

But it's more fun to just talk out of my ass and imply that kids can buy them.

because they are free to chose

fucking european idiot

>be me
>live in poland

yes you fucking euroidiots, you are destroying europe

Because it's America.
Because it's freedom.
Because it hurts your butt.

What is happening in this country? Deranged individuals opening fire on innocent people, but it's the guns fault, right?

kids aren't allowed to. 18 for a firearm which is adult age, and 21 for a pistol which is drinking age

> Freedim to giet shot in the head ... Suck this freedim, faggit! Hurr Hurr Dur.

Owning a gun has nothing to do with freedom, it has to do something with the ability to oppress others.

> I need my gun for hunt!
Yes, so by a gun for hunting.

>What is happening in this country? Deranged individuals opening fire on innocent people, but it's the guns fault, right?

Seems that way. People seem to overlook the fact that the country has been flooded with guns for centuries now. But only now are they a problem. Right. The real problem is that society seems to be producing more and more psychopaths. It will continue until that problem is identified and accepted. This should not really be a surprise considering that society deems you a bigot if you do not use the preferred pronouns of deranged people who think they are things they aren't.

Why can't you own a nuke?
You need more freedom bro

/thread
>sage

I'll buy a gun for whatever reason I want quite honestly. I'll buy guns to fill my house with pic related if I want. Or maybe I'll hunt. Or maybe I won't. Or maybe I'll put dildos on them and shove them up my ass. Doesn't really matter and it's no one's business. I don't need to be told whether or not I "need" something.

>Owning a gun has nothing to do with freedom, it has to do something with the ability to oppress others.

I keep a pistol near my bed so I can oppress Jamal and Tay-tay if they try to break into my house at night.

at least we don't shoot ourselves to death durrrrr hurrr

it's not because of guns. it's because of mental issues durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Zombies.

Jamal and Tay-tay would chloroform you, tie you up, and rape you with your own gun.

Darwin awards...

Learn history, and you might find yourself not so grossly ignorant.

so you're what responsible people call a gun nut

They would have to do so with their kneecaps turned inside out from my wife who prefers the shotgun.

he's what you call responsible people kiddo

Always wondered why you have to be 21 for a pistol?

Give me 1 single good reason why kids are allowed to buy this in Yur'p.

Pistols are easily concealable, would be my guess.

Not for centuries at all, the 2nd Amendment was designed for a smaller population when weapons were less powerful and not so easy to get.

Handguns etc have only boomed since the 1950s and the 2nd Amendment hasn't been updated since the 18th Century.

Hell the pro-2nd Amenders, I am Scottish btw not American, have no clue what the 2nd Amendment fully is.

Ask a few Americans what their 1st Amendment rights are and non can answer you correctly. And that is sad as fuck, Americans just follow blindly when told to do so by the government.

No wonder the US is always in economic turmoil.

>so you're what responsible people call a gun nut

No, but I own a few handguns and rifles that I enjoy shooting at the range. My point is that some, i.e. leftcucks, would say I don't "need" guns for that. And to that I say fuck you, you fucking faggot.

kek'd

Why reply with that, did I say anything about people or guns being the problem?

No.

Are you that salty you just imagine shit being said?

Jews. Be good got and kys

>guns kill

being this moronic

Flooded with guns for centuries? I wouldn't reach that far. I do agree that society in america is on the decline. I used deranged because that what they are. They are not wired right.

Doubt it. Niggers are slow and stupid. Would put 4 in both of their chests before they got half way up my stairs.

Nice pulling of facts out of your ass. No wonder Scotland is Top Nation.

But white guys do twice as much burglaries than blacks. So you saying that you would allow Jimmy Bob to rob you?

1st ammendment speech
2nd arms and millitia
Source: memory

Only responsible people don't buy guns?

Kids can't. Adults can. And that's not going to change. Cry more soyboy.

Proof that it was specifically designed for a certain size population and particular level of technology? If that were true, the authors would have put in a clause to say to burn this document and start over in 10 years when the population has grown and firearms have been improved.

Give me 1 single good reason why kids are allowed to buy this in Europe.

if guns kill, guns need to be controlled
if people with guns kill, people with guns need to be controlled
solution to both: gun control

they're not.
stay retarded

Not pulling facts out my ass, a number of studies was performed asking students and adults what their amendment rights were.

Most hinted they knew the 2nd amendment was about firearms, but very little knew about their 1st amendment right.

So you can act childishly because you don't like to hear truths and facts, but the reality is, Americans are mostly dumb as fuck and ignorant.

this retarded

This guy gets it.

not just freedom of speech, but choice of religion etc also

Are you dumb?

Because they're easy to conceal and the majority of gun violence is done by handgun. Not ARs. Rifles only make up a small fraction on gun related incidents.

this retarded

this retarded

Yeah because when they wrote the 2nd Amendment they invisaged a future nation of 350m people, with some shooting kids in schools etc, right?

this retarded

No, even easier to shoot white burglars in the dark. Don't have to wait for them to smile.

this retarded

>2nd Amendment hasn't been updated since the 18th Century.

Oy vey.

sure kid

Children are not allowed to purchase a gun and the youngest they are allowed to operate one is at the age of 15 strictly for hunting purposes

America is home to the smartest people in the world. If your country has smart people we take em.

sure kid
stay retarded

Yeah like 60% is. Dumb emotional mentally ill sheep. We calm them democrats or liberals.

this retarded

I could kill WAY more people with common household cleaners than any mental case with a rifle. Any day, any time.

I support the second amendment and i have no reason what this type of weapon should be controlled by the public for...other than a government overthrow in which case you will need tanks and jets too.

>a number of studies was performed
> but very little knew about their 1st amendment right.
>Americans are mostly dumb as fuck and ignorant.

18 year olds aren't kids. Treating them like they are in middle school is what got us here in the first place.

sure kid

sure kid

I know theres more but i thought it was covered. I think its freedom of speech assembly and press? I should just look it up

this retarded

this retarded

If they're adults they should be allowed to drink alcohol

caselaw.findlaw.com/ks-supreme-court/1673829.html

/thread

18 for long guns
21 for pistols

Because freedom. And kids (not my kids) dying is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

18 y.o. are still kids

There have been more than a few gun control laws passed since then, though. To imply that gun laws have not changed since then is to lie.

But if you want to change the 2nd Amendment, go to it! There are two ways in the constitution that the document can be amended. It has been amended repeatedly since it was written.

If that's what you want to do, get busy and get it done, then you can write whatever law you like. Until then, though, the foundational law of the land recognizes an existing right to keep and bear arms.

By your logic I could argue that they couldn't have envisioned a time where the world is connected by a magical electronic network where fake news can be shared freely in an instant. Clearly we should have some common sense free speech and free press restrictions.

Right, you fucking retard?

The flu kills- you don't see fucking mandatory vaccinations do you?

Your logic is half baked, like my high school history professor who was a huge liberal basically JUST because he wanted to do drugs and fuck kids and have it be legal.

GTFO goon.

Really?

look at the pic, why do American civilians who work pay a combined payroll/income tax of 2.6 trillion from their combined gross pay of 12.5 trillion.

But corporations get taxed 10.5% on the GDP (which isn't America's money) and yet instead of $2 trillion going to the treasury it is mostly rebated back and they only pay 300bn, from a gross total of 21 trillion

Just wondering why you think that is ok?

Just also wondering why you think it is necessary to spend close to 900bn a year on a military budget that is building stealth fighters that will in the majority never get used at all or sold? Ignoring the fact senate and congress members are shareholders with McDonnell Douglas.

Also consider if they didn't rebate or have a huge unneccessary military budget, that would be close to $2.2 trillion that could be put to better use.

Such as better and cheaper healthcare, that doesn't require mortgaging the house to fix a broken leg.

Perhaps redevlopment of cities and towns that have been turned into slums from lack of funding.

Maybe spend money in making southern cities and towns more accessible to broadband instead of remaining on dial up.

Maybe more money into education.

More money into emergency services?

More money into agriculture so the average American isn't eating left over "meat" glued together with "meat glue" and thinking it is premium, just to make the corporates even more money?

Just sayin, why do you Americans allow it?

No because it is the truth.

It is the same trend for a number of years

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

2017 stats not available yet

maybe you

Acause ah muh freedums!

I am sorry to inform you that is not true.

this retarded
yes really

Yes they should be allowed to drink at 18. They are adults that can make the decision to fight a war, they should be allowed to drink. That still doesn't stop underage drinking. Have you been to a college campus? Just because there is a law against it, does not stop them from drinking, getting alcohol poisoning, or drinking and driving.

this retarded

All Americans

You're dumb because I said I would shoot on sight someone breaking into my house, and you have to make a point about the random names I chose. Consider suicide.

actually it used to be 18 in most states
thanks bill clinton

this retarded

>in Yur'p.
…also in Canada (Northern Burgerland), Latin America, and all other civilized parts of the world.

zero people are going to read all that shit. I hoped you pastad it and didn't actually type it.

hrpo.wustl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/5-Determining-Legal-Age-to-Consent.pdf

shh shh it is time to go back to fapping to kimmel and ducking your crusty thumb.

this retarded

The point I was making is they couldn't set that expectation, because they would never have forseen civilization and technology blooming so fast from the 1950s onwards.

this retarded

You have to be 18yr to buy it and pass a background check (if FFL).
You send 18yr to war and they use things that make ARs look like nerf guns.

Former anti gun person here.
Get a clue and load up on guns and ammo before its too late. Applying for carry/conceal soon.

so?

You have to go full childish because I shown you accurate figures?

Surely you can do better than that and actually have a proper debate or conversation, without stamping your feet like a child, yes?

this retarded

There are more than fifty million of 'em.

I know how Americans mostly like pictures because words can be difficult.

I don't know what figures you're talking about. Did not read that. Don't care about figures. My only point is that if someone breaks into my house - their ass is going to get shot 100% guaranteed.

nerf guns that just killed 17 people at high school.

yeah. okay.

Well, if we didn't have to worry about foreign aid so much, we might see a decline in taxes, but until then...we'll just keep doing our part to protect other countries who need it.

this retarded

Not only did I not read it or click on that rainbow you just posted, but I do not care. Post tits or gtfo.

so?

That must have been nice. I grew up in CA. The most backasswards fucked up state in the country. I'm glad I got out.

you seem to be thinking of your own kind

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

another thread full of opinions furiously typed.
Number of opinions changed - 0
Number of guns taken away from me - 0

That's a T-16. I used to bullseye womp rats with it back home.

Why wouldn't you let a kid have one?

it was ok
when I was 18 I would drive a half hour to the neighboring state to drink

because america is cumunist

this retarded

This whole mess has to do with the american constitution, a piece of paper that many of these idiots hold so very dear. The fact that you are so fond of a piece of fucking paper shows that americans don't have a culture, nor anything to be proud of.

this retarded

this retarded

Tell that to all the democrats who soiled themselves in the streets chanting "old nuff to fight old nuff to vote" back in the 60's. You're not wrong btw... Should be 25 minimum for voting, drinking, and purchasing guns.

They technically can't. Of kids are in the house, guns should be in a secure place. I'm more of a left leaning guy, but I like guns and had a good time at the range last weekend. Responsible gun owners are not the problem. Society is the problem.

This isn't a tax thread jackass. Go make a thread arguing American taxes. Which I don't know why you give a fuck. You don't have to pay them cunt.

kids aren't allowed to buy those.

this not retarded

Why don't you argue against handguns since they kill a lot more than 17 people on a daily basis.

Meh, Europeans love their prices of paper too.

Which is your favorite, the Communist Manifesto or the Quran?

Because in order to do that they'd have to acknowledge that Black on Black crime exists.
Which we all know liberals will never do.

this retarded

The point, you retard, is they are either kids buying guns, or you send kids to sue these guns and die. Or they are grown ass men (by law) and they can buy guns as grown ass men. Jesus you're fucking dumb.

18 years old still a kid

I can agree with this

>Should be 25 minimum for voting

I agree with the sentiment. A large number, if not a majority of people that get to that age are still essentially children and have no business participating in government. 25 for voting, or sooner if adulthood is demonstrated through having a career.

maybe your generation

They aren't

I get you

This is the dumbest post I have read on this thread.

more to being an adult than a career

I know OP is bait but I have something to say anyways

So, I was thinking, is gun control actually just changing who controls guns?

Like, you're just allowing some people with guns (military / government) to enforce laws that stop other people having guns?

And is that in a way not gun CONTROL, but using guns to threaten violence against others who are forced to stop owning the exact same guns?

what else do you expect from europe?

so the law is let the man mature a little bit until he gets a pistol?

>have to be 21 to buy beer
>but 18 is old enough to buy a gun or vote

Americans are weirdos

You pay 2% of your GDP to NATO which includes foreign aid etc. All nations pay 2%, as in members of NATO.

It is nothing to do with Foreign Aid, it is because the US allows corporations to get big tax breaks and rebates.

The US is the only nation on this planet that does that, because as said the corporations have been in the background since the 70s.

So why should they get a mass rebate of the 10.5% taxation on the GDP? They shouldn't.

And if you don't give a rebate, where will they go? No other country will give them that luxury. But yet Americans are happy to clap their hands like trained seals and allow it happen, thinking they are rich, but they aren't. It's all a facade.

If you look at the graph here it will show when Roosevelt forced higher taxation on the corporations during WW2, one of the reasons why America never joined WW2 early was because Senate ties to corporations forced a vote of no to join the war, because they feared losing their profits.

But when the military forced Japan to attack through blockading naval ships from sending supplied to troops in China, they knew they could enter the war without their support, and boy did he hit hard.

JFK tried to force taxation on them also for Vietnam, but we all know what happened then, and when JFK was gone and replaced the corporate tax levels fell once again.

It's part of why guns are accessible dickwad, do stop crying and maybe learn shit.

>conservitards rant about Obama's gun policy
>they don't know he had a more NRA friendly stance the Bush 2
>generally, where Obama disagreed, he still had sense enough to stay out of it
>he left it to the states, as par status quo
>Trump out of no where bevins dropping hints at gun controll not heard of since Clinton
>Trumptards still defend him and the GOP

I think i figured out guys. You can be told anything, be on any side of any issue, and as long as whatever leader acts like a smug asshole, you'll support it. You'd rather feel like cool guys and dick yourselves over willingly then spend any amount of time verifying statements that come out of a normal, non-confrontational source.

Sad!

>more to being an adult than a career

Right, but earning a living is certainly a sign of adulthood.

To be defending from government and bandits of course.

Finally, someone with left leaning views gets it. I'm in the middle, but more right leaning. It's the extremists on both sides that are turning gun control into a shit storm.

To shoot imoup the school.

REEEEEEE

this retarded

0/10

everytownresearch.org/gun-violence-by-the-numbers/?source=etno_ETHomePage&utm_source=et_n_&utm_medium=_o&utm_campaign=ETHomePage

this retarded

this retarded

Oops I made a typo, it is shoot up

sure kid

18 is not a kid.
Its a rifle, not an assault weapon.

>I'll buy a nuclear weapon for whatever reason I want quite honestly. Maybe I just want to look at it in my house. I don't need to be told whether or not I "need" something.

this retarded

sure kid

this retarded

They arent
Only adults are

You do realise Americans are pretty much Europeans, right?

Guns are accessible to anyone with the cash to buy one. Don't turn it into a tax debate. Fuckhead.

I started at 15

what makes a difference of an 18 concealing a gun and a 21 year old then mr smarty pants?

this retarded

Prove me wrong.

It's the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs.

this retarded

sure kid

sure kid

this retarded

I view Americans and their gun culture the same way that I view South Koreans and fan death. It's absolutely ridiculous, but you're never going to be able to convince these idiots. Just let them kill each other, I don't give a fuck. Their country is sliding out of relevance anyways.

guess you are too stupid to answer a simple question...

This is why you should read from the start and not assume shit, and try to look intelligent in the process. Because you don't look intelligent.

Weak troll

we don't care

What country do you live in?

not with an asshole like you.
go fuck off somewhere kid

It's the fatgoy who constantly does this, because he wants to be noticed, because nobody likes him in real life. And he knows it.

sure kid
you replied

how else would they defend themselves against the cars who really kill thousands of kids each year?

Germany

aww taliking about me like I'm not here.
let me guess you're nine and have a vagina

>no arguments
>repetitive ad hominem attacks
ITT how to spot Russian bots

mmmm sweet rage, so much salt that you cannot type correctly.
>"taliking"
>instantly uses female attack because he can't get one as a partner let alone a friend
>thinks his silicon doll is real and a friend he cries into her stained breasts that have not been washed of fat-stank for 10 years.

"You understand me don't you little Mai Ling"

I don't need to prove my intelligence to you or anyone. I have a happy life, high paying job, and all the toys and guns to fill my leisure time.

and the retard has just entered the building.

So if a time ever comes that the US citizens need to fight their tyranical govern!ent they have the power to so

this retarded

They're not, have to be 18 to be able to buy a long arm.

Unless you are Native American then you are most likely european. Unless of course you are a nigger

school shooters save the schools money

every kid costs money to be educated
money over matter

You are assuming shit again, I never said prove your intelligence, I said you don't look it.

You do this all the time, assume shit?

most people here do
many like this pos don't

All the fucking liberals living in apartments and shit don't realize you have to pump a couple rounds into that 300 pound hog that will fucking kill you

>reddit spacing

this retarded

never thought of it this way

retarded posting

Idk, I like guns and thats that. End of story, your point is invalid.

Ah, the country with the best mass murder score, now working on the highest rape score. Nice

>more assumptions

wheeeeew boi

retarded posting

Can't really say anything bad about germany. I like it there.

"kids" aren't.

You have to be 18 to purchase a long gun legally.

Isn't that counted as a kid in america? I thought kids are 0-20 in america.

Are you going to prove your point yet?

>Give me 1 single good reason why kids are allowed to buy this in 'Murica.

Kids aren't.
Unless you consider 18 yo to be a "kid".
Then we may need to ask "Why are we letting kids enter into contracts, drive, and vote".
We may further question, "if 18 is a kid, why can't these little snowflakes seem to grow up".

No, you're considered an adult at 18.

To challenge the government monopoly on force. If you don't want to do what the government tells you to do, and you have no means to resist, then you are not, and can never be, free.

I don't have to prove anything, you made a point, and you were wrong and pointed that out. Now you get more butthurt per post.

Wheeeeew

Retard posting.

Under federal law, an FFL can't sell a handgun to anyone, under 21. However, some states allow private sales, and/or possession of handguns to 18,19,20 year olds.

Hey, go easy on the corporations. Corporations are people too, y' know. It says so in the Constitution.

And in the US, though the packaging is slightly different. Bought one at World Marketplace yesterday.

They fell afoul of some section of the adulterated food laws here, for some reason, so they fixed whatever the issue was and can sell them. They haven't caught on here. But they are legal.

Southern American Logic

"Only queers and steers don't use guns, because a real man uses guns, that is what it was like when we had sherriffs"

Real translation

"I need the guns to make myself feel stronger than I am, because I feel inadequate that I cannot fight normally with fists because my 600lbs of flubalub makes me fall over when I try to punch people with my fat stubby arms that slow down in the air due to excess wingfat"

This. And now liberal cuck states like Oregon and CA don't allow the sale of tobacco until you're 21. These are the same people trying to take guns away. 1 right at a time is their goal until every last citizen has no rights under complete government control. And the conservatives are the communists to them

Please point out for me a corporation made up af something other than people.

People do not lose their rights when they form a group. If you'd like to argue that they should feel free.

Do queer steers use guns?

all he can do is mimic others

Legally an Adult at 18. And in court you can be tried as an adult at 16 for certain crimes.

I agree with that

this retarded

This but we also kill everyone over 50.

all he can do is mimic others.

you buy their products
you have no room to speak

They aren't dumbass

projection

gay bull?

sure kid

Bot is back

>excess wingfat
>flubalub
kek

Stay mad grandpa

You sound like a real badass. You must fist fight all the time, and whip everyone's ass. Seriously, you must be the toughest cupcake in the group.

21 is the drinking age and pistols work better if you're drunk

We are allowed to purchase these guns to protect ourselves from threats foriegn and domestic, meaning our own governmnt should they turn tyranical, they have the armed forces with the best military grade weaponry so the 2nd ammendment right is to make sure we wont be oppressed so easily or at least put upna fight.

so is the retarde who thinks I'm a bot

So you're an adult but cannot enter casinos or buy alcohol?

this retarded

you have to be 18, thats not a kid
you have to pass an FBI background check

/thread
stupid euro fag

>when we had sherriffs
Do you think sheriff isn't a thing anymore? Any southerner would be familiar with them.

you can thank bill clinton for that one

If you're not a bot then you are a 10 year old. All you know is retard

Sure kid

they have them up north too

you speulate like a retard
so you must be one

this retarded

Yes. I didn't make the fucking laws.

Get out you faggot

thanks bill clinton

*speculate

fuck you

Retards call accusers retards. Piecing my point

Seriously, sheriffs are in nearly every county in the country

> (You)
>fuck you
And you too

>dumb enough to believe chloroform myth

Go back to a trap thread

this retarded

but the state funds schools on a $/per student basis. so for each student the school gets $2000yr or w/e

stay mad kid

>Do you think sheriff isn't a thing anymore? Any southerner would be familiar with them.

Odd.
I was a Deputy Sheriff in Massachusetts for 4 years.
OK, I mostly sat at a computer and investigated Cybercrime. But I did carry a badge and a gun.

Ok serious time, though we may laugh at Americans being "fat" etc and we all have a good chuckle.

But reality is, 68% of Americans are overweight, and 31% of those are obese, and that includes kids. Essentially 23% of Americans are Obese.

It's not good, and kids are growing up with diabetes and other health problems effectively reducing their life expectancy.

And not only that the growing weight increase avg is a reason why the US government do NOT want an NHS health care system, because it would cost more than it would due to obesity.

Sad state of affairs when people just laugh about it or shrug it off as "whatever", doesn't fix the problem.

The US will end up like the people on Wall-E.

Just go back to Roblox

Schools have been losing money for over a decade. The increase in charter schools are directly responsible.

Kid? I know more than you will ever know

0/10

sure kid
liberal press prints it and stupid europoos believe it

stay mad kid

> (You)
>stay mad kid
Stay autistic faggot

Maybe there are other characteristics involved in violent use of firearms,

> (OP)
>Maybe there are other characteristics involved in violent use of firearms,
Such as?

You have to be 18 for rifle, 21 for handgun. Legal adult status.
These posts are always from euro wanks, stifled by their oppressive nanny states and jealous of Yankee freedom.

I can think of one.

youtube.com/watch?v=KmGz01QNDVQ

You know that is all wrong.

People need to keep an eye on gunviolencearchive.org

Don't forget all the psychotropic medication being taken by at least 1 in 6 adults in the US.
It would be interesting to know what the figures are for kids. Diagnosis for ADHD and other behavioral problems being treated with psychotropics is rising rapidly year on year.

When I say wrong, I mean the majority being "democrats"

this retarded

this retarded

How is this shooting the fault of anyone but the person behind the gun?

Drugs make profits m8y. It's just the legal version of heroin.

I knew a guy, an American from Ohio, who 3 times went to an ER to get paracetamol, and paid $10 for 2 tabs. But could have bought a packet for $1 for 24 in a 7/11 near his home, he had to drive 30mins to get to ER.

Fucking stupid.

Your wisdom cannot penetrate the feeble minded

>SHALL

Because it makes MONEY !

>You know that is all wrong.

Which ones?

this retarded

It's a desired product to be sold, and employs millions. We have a mental health issue and the fbi doesn't check their messages.

sure kid

Sure kid

thinking copy/paste is intelligent

this retarded

This retarded

stay mad kid

anyone involved in this thread is a retard in a tin foil hat. The gun Problem in murica isn't something that can be fixed, just let them get on with while we enjoy our kinder eggs.

Stay mad kid

of course you have a lot of mental health and confidence issues in most Americans, when you spoonfeed kids pro-American rhetoric at school and tell them that USA is #1 etc etc

When confronted with facts and data that contradicts what they were taught, it angers them, and they cannot deal with that anger because they never had to naturally grow up experiencing it, experiencing being wrong or rejected.

So most lash out, some even more so.

Check that shit out
gunviolencearchive.org/incident/1052372
some butthurt fatboi was upset that he shot at a family including a 6 year old kid.
fucking Texas before the usual fatbrigade against blacks come in
infact most of the mass shootings this year are by white people gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Most of what you say is true. Except the part about America not being the best country in the world. America is #1

Most of the mass shooting this year? How many shootings do you think we've had?