How do i get women Cred Forums?

How do i get women Cred Forums?

If you have to ask.. try money

get in shape, dress well, be well-groomed

try not to be an autistic faggot if you can help it, but you'll at least be able to fuck fatties if you follow step 1

get off Cred Forums and go outside would help.

I dress well, well educated and well groomed, however i can't change my weight, 120lbs, so any chance?

how do u smell tho?

That and/or drugs

I smell good, why?

Step 1: Don't be on Cred Forums

Don't be ugly.

Checked.

Just remember: You don't care.

TBH having love in one's life seems like it'll be nice but speaking from experience... there's a lot less fun to be had. Just a lot of arguing and worry.

So basically, you're looking for someone to impress you. Don't be looking to impress someone else.

I read in a greentext a while ago where a chad told OP that the secret is this
>talk in a low, relaxed voice and act like you don’t care, but make sure to eye them and make sure they know you’re to fuck them sometime.
Ever notice how autismos always talk in excited high voices and avoid eye contact? There’s a reason they don’t often get girls. I tried out this tactic on a girl I know and her whole attitude towards me has changed.

>make sure they know you’re to fuck them sometime.
how the fuck do i do that?

bump

Any tips with specific goth/punk girls?

Check them out. Eyes from feet up to their face and make sure they see you do it.

step 1:
stop posting on Cred Forums

BUT

Once you do this, do not look at their breasts or their butts or anything again no matter how badly you'd like to or how badly they'd like you to.

ayy faggot

what do you mean?
care to elaborate?
i'm a little socially inept, i don't even know how or when to touch a girl, help?

>fucking women in 2018

They're the easiest from my experience... Just pretend to have issues like then and boom you're in. Just don't stick around too long lol

>fucking women in 2018
>fucking women, in 2018

>Just pretend to have issues like then and boom you're in
This sounds too good to be true, there is this punk girl whos literally depressed 24/7, i once told her i was feeling down too she was instantly hooked sending me hug emogys and kisses though the phone, i know it's gay as shit but i don't see her much and she dies to see me, any tips for me not to fuck this up?

newfag

So like, when the timing is right, you make sure they see you look from their feet up to their head. That's called "checking someone out" and it implies sexual attraction.

the same person

that's called being a creep, bonus points if you lick your lips while doing that "move".
What are you in the movies or smth?

starting a conversation without dribbling is a good start

>dribbling
Yeah, i'm not autistic.

Establish physical contact, even something simple like brushing their lower back with your fingertips, let it be known that your intent is to have a physical relationship but do it all non-verbally. Not every girl is going to fuck you but this is the way to avoid getting friend zoned

How do i do this touching thing nonchalantly?
It just feels weird.

sauce?