Eurotrash and Libtards. Does it anger you that I get to have my guns and do whatever I wish with them cuz freedom?

Eurotrash and Libtards. Does it anger you that I get to have my guns and do whatever I wish with them cuz freedom?

People who don't like freedom need to go to China and join the communist movement.

Amen Cred Forumsro, I didn't think there was anyone left on here but leftist fucktards

Yes, i am very angry.

i couldnt care less

yet you care enough to open, read, and reply to the thread...

"Eurotrash" here. I don't care what you do with your guns, go ahead and enjoy them the way you see fit.

britbong would like a gun, actually. Can I get a green card?

probably not. we dont take kindly to people from shit hole muslim countries anymore

Why is it these pics of gun collections are always taken in nasty cheap houses and trailers??
It's as if gun collecting only appeals to lesser types, the sort who find comfort in pretending to be someone of note, someone others might admire. The sad truth is that every one who doesn't live in a cheap trailer, and doesn't collect.guns just looks at them and quietly smirks, knowing that a gun collection is the best these people can hope to achieve.
Sad really, but quite funny also.

With your attitude, I hope that you use them lawfully.

you delusional prick

Thats a one piece granit counter in ops pic and is expensive, only found in high end homes

Euro trash here, I have guns.

Eat a bullet.

I'm European And I can buy guns. Fact is I don't need them since I don't live in that shithole filled with niggers you dare call "country"

What are you going to do with them?

This was taken at my vacation house on Pickwick Lake that gets used about 3 times a year, hence why the bed sheets are stripped off to be cleaned. Completely disregard the hardwood floor lol.

It's my condo, you retard.

pic related. It's you.

Leaf here, we have guns too. The weird part is that even parts of the country that have similar gun ownership and similar population density we don't see anywhere near the same number of mass shootings per capita as the states, no idea why.

shoot your fixed targets and hope that you have the guts to maim or kill an actual intruder, most people will not statistically.

>parts of the country that have similar gun ownership and similar population density
such as?

>Thats a one piece granit counter in ops pic and is expensive, only found in high end homes
lol. Laminated chipboard

actually not at all. Ive seen a gun in real life only on a cop,and there hasnt ever been a shooting in my country since i was born. I can actually go to college and not get shot at,seems nice doesnt it

OP I don't have anything against people using and owning guns if they're mentally stable and fully educated in gun safety and all that stuff, which I'm sure you are. I DO have a problem with handing guns to anyone who asks for one.

can i have gun i want 2 be an hero

it's niggers and spics mostly. the media brushes those incidents under the rug then breaks out the bull horns when a white or whitish looking guy kills someone. things here are going to keep getting worse and worse because we're getting browner and browner.

everyone in switzerland has guns but no niggers, no spics, and they don't have much gun crime either.

you gun fetishists go ahead and have fun with your guns, mass shootings and "freedom".
It does not concern me.
In fact, the massive shitshow aka the USA is the highest form of entertainment for me and literally everyone who doesn't live in the US.

so keep your guns, and dance some more for us.
We love the meme of the american school shooting range, don't let it die!

Can i just say, i think i speak for all of us here when i say, i am a faggot.

>high end
Maybe in the U.S.. Every day stuff in most of Europe you backwater hick.

>hardwood floor
Phew, you must be loaded. My dog lives in a completely hard wood kennel you fucking boonie.

>condo
One bed studio over a greasy spoon takeaway in nigger town.
Fucking yanks wouldn't know quality accommodation if it landed on their front porch.

Fucking retards like you wouldn't even be able to afford a condo to begin with. Keep sleeping in your mom's basement, kid.

Eurotrash here.

Forgot to add the picture, I'm a fucking mong.

If that was a track suit instead of a t-shirt you'd be a slav.

No U

I never claimed to be loaded

A slav sniper? sorry, I wasn't in uniform!

I'll go get changed

+100

Americans are stupid, like children with their toys that never want to grow up and stop being insecure all the time.

Your government treats you like children if they don't want to trust you with freedom

it would be cool to own a gun sure, but when i see what happends in murica, yea imma pass