Wake up to see 5 threads going with my image. Can you fucking not! There's other twinks out there...

Wake up to see 5 threads going with my image. Can you fucking not! There's other twinks out there. And replace the image of the bug titty girl that's cropped on top of my photo. A smaller girl would be prefered

>There's other twinks out there.
But you're the best one. You're literally perfect.

Bear, blue curtains, dick and my bed sheets for proof it's me. Just change the image of the girl and stop flooding /b with gay or bi posts. This is a place for hate and more hate

Thanks. But I usually post in /hm because /b isn't for gay threads. It's for letting off some hate because a black man looked at trout girl wrong. Or picking on fags becaue that's what you did at school and don't won't to break away from your childhood issues of not getting with a guy

can you show us links to pics with your whole body?

>/b isn't for gay threads
Cred Forums is for random, which is literally anything, gay threads included

it makes it even better that you're only 5'3", I'm hugely attracted to Ed Elric in FMA and you really remind me of him :)

I'll be back in 9 hours after work. Make sure /b doesn't go anywhere. Sweqr to God if it's down when I get back I'm cutting my super cute dick off

NOOOOOOOOOO

btw this thread will not last 9 hours, don't do it!!!

Oh... My GF is bi but prefers girls. If I cut my dick off she might stay with me for longer. Anyone here good with dicks and making holes??

Not the thread, /b

please don't T_T

you're perfect!

kill you're self Nigel

>go the the top of the page

>click catalog

>click filters

>click add and type traps/trannies etc

>mark "hide" and save

>youve now removed all trap threads from Cred Forums

kek

any anons got more of him?

>you're self
>you're

he literally is self

>kill you are self
lolwut

>my

It's not your image any more, faggot.

exactly

more

I feel most "str8" guys that see this will realize that they're actually bisexual

Yeah it is. And I posted about 20 more last night, and the night before that. Did anyone save them this time?

there's a difference between you being IN the pic, and the pic BELONGING to you

the pic now belongs to the internet, thanks to you

Yeah alright. You're welcome. I will add to the small amount if pics I posted. Might give my butt hole a rest tonight and focus on dick pics

Selfless bump

I just want more of your whole body, like the OP pic.

Seriously, not even my imagination could have conjured a hotter twink than him

I've already posted one inanitehr thread. When that thread dies I'll post it again

Thanks. I'm 22 btw live in Australia and work full time. I've been posting nudes on be for about 5 years and my GF for 2 years. Banned about 8 times now and /b has only just picked up on my nudes. /hm has been sharing them for about 3 tbough

I sort of agree, and I have a vivid imagination.

I mean, I guess I've always had an idea of a twink like that in my head, but it's like one of my ideas being brought into the world. That's why I got so excited when I saw it.

are there any archived /hm/ threads you can direct us to?

You're welcome. It want hard to do. Stick to a diet and ride my bike everywhere around town. Lay in the sun naked to try get an even tan, and shave my arm pit hairs and pubes. That was the hardest part, the regrowth was super itchy from what I remember

soy is one helluva drug.

Do you like the attention? There's plenty of thirsty faggots like me out in force on Cred Forums today it seems

honestly I think you being 5'3" is also what makes you so sexy :)