You are forced to have sex with one of them and everyone you know will know about it

You are forced to have sex with one of them and everyone you know will know about it.

Which one do you choose? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7gMK7bVmcic?t=406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thb Number one, because I think it was the most likely that she has a vagina

6. Dyed hair like that means she must be mentally damaged in some way, and therefore probably up for being treated like shit.

What are these... things?

Hey wait is that in Washington. Those fags look familiar

>she

>6. Dyed hair like that means she must be mentally damaged

aside from being a tranny? which is perfectly healthy?

Number 1 has no tits. Therefore no vag.

I am dead serious, is there even a single female in this picture? Not joking, do any of them have a snatch? Because they all look like trannies

Number 2, if im fucking an ugly chick i may as well fuck the bald one, that way i can at least look at myself in the reflection

>Antifa weekly meeting

Nah there's tons of fat girls with chubby boy tits like that.

>the dyed hair is the problem, not the fact that it's someone born as male, trying to pass as female but can't be bothered to shave their stubble before going out

I would have sex with the menu

lol know one of the girls in real life second time i see this tread come by

>girls

I'm debating if I know them too kek

w-why does #2 have tits and male pattern baldness ?

Dude that pic has been posted for months and youve only seen it now?

haha the purple haired one is from awesome games done quick. They are all trans.

S O Y
O
Y

link or anything

Because wigs are too expensive for people who buy mexican whoremoans off the internet.

Roll

youtu.be/7gMK7bVmcic?t=406

gross.

I was all in for number 7, then I saw the gut.

no seen the last time ive seen it is like 2 months ago

6.5, easy

>weekly fuck drumpf #resistance meeting

schroedinger's tranny

I think the gut will be the least of your worries

Its gross that the purple hair one in that picture is made attractive by the bar being so low, IT disgusted me before.

no man, you're doing it wrong, fuck her from behind and you won't even see she's bald

I'm pretty sure it's a trap. Or should I say 7 traps

It's called plastic surgery, user, you should probably look into it.

this

its men faggot

6.5 is our only hope.

Forcing people to have sex is rape. This whole thread is very problematic.

>2

It's people from last Games Done Quick. For some reason they select a lot of players that are trans.

7 at LEAST has pretty-ish hair and you could do them from behind and pretend they're a girl?

Spotted the tumblr faggot

>protomagicalgirl
FUCK
NO

6, so I can beat them and get high fives from everyone that watched his terrible fucking AGDQ18 commentary.

Thank you

6 looks like me, but fat and long hair
I guess 6
Northern swede master race

i'd fuck that nigga in the back

Number 6 for the same reason, despite being uggo
1 doesn't look like a woman.

2 and 3 might actually be the most uncomfortably ugly looking humans I've seen in my life.

None of them do you fucking brick.

this guy.

They are all trans retard.

All of them have cocks.

No fucking shit. My point is that they're all ugly, but at least number 6 looks like a woman, albeit an ugly one.

rolling

I agree, even sounds a bit like one on AGDQ

The nigger in the background. He looks like he's still mentally healthy.

Roll

Can't choose because I won't fuck a butthole. As soon as the dick flops out I'm Road Runnering the fuck out.

So they are forcing me to fuck one?
i will use their psychology and declare me an asexual amputee who is also black and identifies as a woman

>wrong thread

At least he may know de whey

I choose 2 however does she have to be bald all the time?

I guess 2 would make the funniest story...

Dude I don't think there is a single vagina in that room

This is what hitler died trying to prevent.
We let this happen, we didn't understand until it was too late. This is the world now. We encourage the mentally ill, applaud them even.

To those that will come after us i can only beg your forgiveness...we have failed our species.

fuck this shit, this is creepy af

they're not even cute traps! I guess I'd pick 6 because I think they'd have the tightest ass and probably wouldn't tell anyone I actually have respect for about it.

7 doesnt look *that* bad

Trannies will all kill themselves when this ridiculous fad stops being interesting. FFS we got bored with watching men land on the moon. You think a gross man pretending to be a woman is going to hold our focus for long?

Nope, they'll go back into the closet and hang themselves, and nothing of value will be lost.

Whichever one has a pussy and is the least of an SJW

it has a cawk

The menu

...between a rock and a hard place here user!

Christ this makes me feel a little better... I am an ugly fucking tranny, but I am not that ugly

why do you crossdress if you are too ugly to be a woman?

fuck

prove it faggot

I actually stopped because I knew I could never pass. Now I just hate myself quietly.

Can I choose to get asspounded by the Nigger in the background? It would be less shameful than doing anyone of those 7 ugly things.

i met a shemale once and she looked so damn good, we were kinda "dating" but just texts, video calls and that kind of stuff. Then i read about the mental illness, and other things and i gave up. Also something didnt fit, i had some weird gut feeling

>inb4 the nigga identifies himself as a lesbian and doesnt do buttseks

umm... I think this is transphobic

I fuck the black guy with glasses