How do I get away with murder Cred Forums?

How do I get away with murder Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You won't.

Kill a random person, at night.a hobo if possible.

In a random town.

Murder yourself.

Be white

Here you go.

You're welcome.

Step on a small bug

Wow you got triple 5. That's pretty rare bro. Well done!

put a knife in your victims hand like cops do

hope nobody cares

Be adopted into the Clinton family. They'll let you get away with rape too.

Be a police officer. Shoot all the black people you want, just claim they tried to take your gun.

did you see the quint 5s over in the cursed image thread?

Murder and get away then hope for the best otherwise kill a random person

kek kys yourself you insufferable autist

ok I'll kill yourself

anyone have that old text only infographic on how to dissolve a child's body upside down in the ground using yogurt?

yeah I have it on speeddial

like all serial killers do
'duh

does danimals work

Step 1. Dont ask on internet without incognito mode

Kill someone is a liberal city

Be a cop

Good job in getting your IP logged, dumbass.

hey that's pretty edgy!

Not edgy, just true

>logged

>Kill someone is a liberal city
Look at you!!!

Acting All grown up and everything!!

1. Your first fuck up was posting about it on here
2. You don't get away with murder
3. You're a faggot

You seem to not know the difference between murder and killing

Enlighten me then

>You seem to not know the difference between murder and killing

Can you stab someone to life after you stab them to death?

It depends. If you want to get away with "any" murder your best bet is to kill someone you have no connection to, preferably away from your house and not with your vehicle.

Do not get seen either before or after the murder in the vicinity. This means something like going to a park on foot and waiting in the woods. Dispose of everything involved in the crime permanently and in a way that cant be traced back to you. Burning clothes works. If using a gun/knife you should dispose it in a body of water or bury it (deep, and try to leave ground as undisturbed as possible afterward. Buy shit ahead of time, so if you are going to strangle someone, dont buy the rope on the way to the murder, buy it several months beforehand. Buy everything with cash. Leave your cell phone somewhere else.

As additional steps you can try to give evidence intentionally that would disprove you did it, like wearing a disguise or buying shoes too big for you, wearing a fat suit, etc. Also be sure not to leave any dna at the scene, although if you arent an ex con they cant do shit with dna unless they can match it to you. Anyway so youll want to put your hair up, shave your body, make sure your clothes are clean of fibers that could be traced to you like from your pets or carpet, etc.

Last youll want to make sure you dont leave any evidence on the victim. I wouldn't really recommend a "personal" type killing because a prolonged engagement allows the transfer of more evidence. So if youre going to try to drown, strangle or knife someone theyre goign to fight back and youre going to get cuts, scrapes, blood, etc on you and they are going to have your skin/blood/hair on them/under nails etc. If you want an up close attack like this you should have a secure location and all the time in the world, so at this point you need to get away with a kidnapping and not a murder. After the successful kidnapping (using above shit, mostly) then murder is easy.

Last post ran out of room.

Anyway remember most murderers get caught because of their connection to their victim. Think things through and have a plan before you begin. Imagine all the ways you could get caught and try to mitigate those things as much as possible. You want to think ahead because during/after youll have so much adrenaline flowing you wont be thinking then.
Really your best bet is an execution style killing on someone you don't know in a secluded area where there won't be any witnesses. Assuming you grab your shell casing and dispose of the weapon and arent seen, all they have to go on is maybe your shoe or tire imprints, depending on how you got there. If you fire a gun remember there will be residue form the powder on your hands/face/clothes, and even if not visible youre probably wearing some of the vicim's blood if the shot was under 10 feet or so.

Source: I watch a lot of CSI
Disclaimer: the methods detailed here are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be actual advice

join the Democrat Party

Frist step is to tell no-one
>get vanned op

Use a revolver, for one.

Become a police officer, shoot black person, HE WAS GOIN FUR MA GUUUUUHN

practice on yourself my guy

Murder yourself. They won't even try to put you in jail.

If you murder yourself I guarantee you won't serve any time.

/thread
>do you even Forensic Files bro?

trips is right. you'll never go to jail after you do it.

HERP JION DEMOCRAT PARTY

Greentxt your reason...

Be a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Join the army

Not even trolling or lying here.. I want to give blowjobs to cops who kill niggers. They are doing the world a favour.

Once that you've decided on a killing
First you make a stone of your heart
And if you find that your hands are still willing
Then you can turn a murder into art
There really isn't any need for bloodshed
You just do it with a little more finesse
If you can slip a tablet into someone's coffee
Then it avoids an awful lot of mess
It's murder by numbers, one, two, three
It's as easy to learn as your ABC's
It's murder by numbers, one, two, three
It's as easy to learn as your ABC's
Now if you have a taste for this experience
If you're flushed with your very first success
Then you must try a twosome or a threesome
You'll find your conscience bothers you much less
Because murder is like anything you take to
It's a habit-forming need for more and more
You can…

THREAD
this

Easiest way is to pay someone else to do it.

White men are killed by cops more than niggers, idiot.

CHECKED YOUR TRIPZ, very nice.