Starting my 3rd cycle next week. Stacking testosterone with trenbolone. What Is /b juicing with?

Starting my 3rd cycle next week. Stacking testosterone with trenbolone. What Is /b juicing with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same. finishing my tren/test cycle soon (22 weeks) and dropping to a cruise dose of test

Juice-free rat here, how do you feel when on roids?
Also how much strength gains have you seen?

I'm jucing your mother with my semen

Pics of physique? Let’s see what taking years off your life gets you

not much different mentally. strength and gains are much better though.

Omg so much edge

22 weeks? Damn, only 10 here.

Bench pr? Before/after, how long have you been on a cycle? My own is 120 kg, stsrted benching ’seriously’ last year

Strength going through the roof, the testosterone gives you the energy libido

I've only done two cycles of testosterone, no I'm starting Tren Ace so I'll start seeing crazy gains in about a month. Putting up 225 with 10 reps, with 6 rounds.

Still no pics cmon you roid fags

You'll regret it eventually. They all do.

Get that roid gut and look like a unatrual freak
natty is where its at

Show progress pix nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

I have always gotten different info on this:

When you stop a cycle do you keep any of the muscle mass? Some seem to say that when you train on gear the muscle fibers just get bigger while others say that you get more fibers.

Does anyone know?

yeah, like all the Mr Olympias

Yeah man, the roid gut is so obvious if you aint a normie

What esters you using ffs? Dose?

900mg masteron ew, 800mg primo ew, 250ng test ew, 1mg mtren ed.

You dont get that from test

You keep like 70% of it if it’s past your natty limit you also put yourself at risk of tons of issues including mental and you could lose your hair over it lol

wtf you are obviously just a beginner if you're benching that, and don't need roids yet

is dat ultra gigga nigga?

Carrots and tangerines you false advertiser.

>cunts got make up to fix their face but not their personality

>dudes got steroids to fix their body but not their dick.

You don’t bench anywhere near 225 for 6x10 just stop

Shows how much you know, dumbfuck. HGH gives you roid gut because it causes everything to grow. Test and tren are anabolic steroids, not growth hormones.

of course not bro, I haven't benched so little in about 9 years now

No fucking shit retard, I dont give two fucks about steroids because they're degenerate.

>damage control
Yeah okay, fucktard. Talk shit about something you're ignorant of, and try to play it off like you don't care. Fucking dipshit.

I'll talk shit about steroids all day, I dont know fuck all about steroids but I know they're shit. Go fucking overdose and get a heart attack shithead
What you getting roid rage?

How long do you intend to run the mtren it's more than a bit toxic.

What's your body fat percentage like? Mast isn't really much use unless you're very low to start with.

Nice level of test - too many people ramp the dose up and it just gets in the way of the other hormones.

Opinions on Ostarine?

I don't even lift anymore. I'm just telling you you're a fucking idiot because you are. Don't talk about something when you don't know what you're talking about.

You didn’t 9 years ago either
>yeah when I was your age I was way bigger and benched 455 for reps easy

I hate these roid fags too but let’s not kid ourselves here

Update no roiders have posted any pictures still
Natty prevails

Savage

OP, are you going to take that shit?

I'll talk about it all day faggot. Roids are fucking gay, you have to be a pussy to choose the easy way out because your training is inadequate.

I have tried 3 times, 25mcg (or mg can't remember), but anyway, I absolutely had no effects each time, and I carefully log all my exercises, reps + weight + perceived difficulty etc

i've literally never seen a sterioid in my life but you're a huge faggot stop acting like being ignorant gives you some kind of moral high ground

Ecto here.
Bulking testosterone with boldenone.

eating like goku (or more)

Fine then, make yourself look like the retard you are, but don't expect people to not call you out. Also tell that to all the competitive lifters, athletes, and Olympians. All of them are on gear because it's effective. You're just a "hurr I'm natty" cunt because you think it matters when everyone who lifts more than you is on gear.

are you retarded?

bro I'm natural, I'm saying you really shouldn't resort to steroids till you can do at least 300, you body has high natural potential but you are ruining it

goku eats like a champ

Kek

That guy isn't OP, i am. It's hard, but if you pace yourself you can do it. It's about a 2hours work out for chest day.

4 chicken breast rice steamed veggies grilled salmon.OP

Did the same for about 3 weeks and noticed nothing. Pretty much just made me dehydrated

Puss

only test but the cycle i will be running now i probably will have both eq and tbol to run with it.
what dosage would u suggest with eq? and im prone to hypertension will this cycle cause too much stress on my circulatory system

You're doing it wrong, so far I think I look good and natural.

HAHAHAHAHA

>roiding for this

Billy Herrington, is this you?

mk-677 for those height gainsss

Not to hijack but anyone here dose for the ihgh side of normal? like instead of 20x the normal T, maybe like 2/3x? I am not interested in looking like the terminator but feeling good, keeping the fat off, and getting good gains while minimizing risk is always something Ive considered.

how fucking stupid do you have to be to take roids

>Being so low T you need supplements

Your fat will just absorb the T and nothing will happen

can you inject 3 cc during a whole 16 wk cycle? i mostly pin quads or glutes.
i will have to pin 3cc e4d, with 1.5ml being test and 1.5ml being eq, i thought i could just mix them in the same syringe instead of doing 2 injections back 2 back

>What Is /b juicing with?
Estrogen and cum.

test will still supress your natural production of testosterone if you run it in doses 3x higher than what u would have naturally(which is a rather small step from your normal low-dosed test cycle)

Unironically estrogen, ganna be a qt 3.14 trap

What would a low dose cycle be? How often would you do it? What sort of doses would TRT be?

newfag, kys