Anyone know any good movies similar to something like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

Anyone know any good movies similar to something like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?
A plot where a sad guy falls in love with a girl that likes him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_Lola_Run
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Punch-Drunk Love

Vanilla sky.

You will get better stuff from Cred Forums remember newfag there are other boards besides Cred Forums

"Blue Valentine" is an awesome sad relationship movie.
"its such a beautiful day" is a more abstract film about a persons declining mental health. It's a bit similar to spotless mind but more so about one person other than a relationship

so, you figured that out last month?

fuck, that was newfaggy

>implying someone is a newfag because they came to the most frequented board for advice. Go fuck yourself.

The Fault in Our Stars is a good one, dude

Mein Kampf

Lars and the Real Girl, good one for Cred Forumstards

All Kaufman's movies have fucked up people. Adaptation, Being John Malkovich and Synechdoche, New York are probably all up your alley.

This and Eternal Sunshine are literally the best movies of the romance/love genre ever

oh, you want a faggot movie?

garden state

nothing faggy about heterosexual love

really what I'm looking for is the romance hehe

Texas chainsaw massacre

Fetching cody

Wristcutters a love story

If you liked fault in our stars, watch a walk to remember.

Anomalisa is a super weird one but if you like eternal sunshine youll probably like it too

Leaving las Vegas

The Science of Sleep is great, and by the same director as Eternal Sunshine. The Fisher King if you can handle Robin Williams. The Saddest Music in the World if you can handle weird.

About Time

The wackness.

Before Sunrise and its sequels are very romantic in a different way.

>exactly what you're looking for

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_Lola_Run

Not even a movie

King Kong

The real solution is going to the gym. Working more hours than you are required or getting a second job. Build the foundation around you to attract others and as your weapon of provider status. You will have thing else in this world.

nothing else*

That movie blew my mind when I finally realized she had a different voice

a platform to meet girls is more important unless you're ugly af