Where's your favorite non fast-food burger joint? Americans only!

Where's your favorite non fast-food burger joint? Americans only!

Does Fuddruckers count?

Chain or no chain. If chain five guys

Prefer no chain especially Cred Forums

It does count!

Oscars in North Myrtle Beach SC

mainstream, downtown waukesha wi, went to high school with the owner, place is legit

Habit or in and out

How do you order yours

There's this place in my town that serves this burger they call a Whopper, it's delicious!

Uhhhhhhhh Daisy's Garage

Chilis nigga

Nigga

Nope

red robin or applebees

Flipdaddy’s has a burger that’s on a pretzel bun with Mac and cheese on it

Really?

I second this. 5 guys

5 guys is ok but wouldn't make my top 10

Any local steakhouse in America

I'm in SC. I'll check out Oscar's next time I'm at the beach

Nope what? It's a local spot nigger

Five Guys is complete shit! You order a burger with bacon and cheese, some fries and a drink and pay $18 for the same burger you can make at home. And the fries are limp as shit.

You want a good burger. Buy a cast iron skillet some 80/20 ground beef, season it as you want and add the toppings you want. That's a burger.

A fucking burger is the easiest thing to make. Here's the recipe:

80/20 ground beef, spices of your choice, toppings of your choice, a decent bun, high heat on a cast iron skillet and sear each side. BOOM! There's your burger.

Red Robin is shit. Not the meat but the bread. Like a sub or a sandwich what makes it is the bun. Every Red Robin's I've every had the bun was dry as shit and fell apart. just make your own.

>Americans only!
FUCK YOU

and Burger Factory (Toronto)

It's not about the quality of fries at 5 Guys, but rather the sheer quantity. That's a paper bag full of fries, nigga.

That said, my vote for best burger is either Back Alley Burgers or Kuma's.

This is one disappointed op

Umami burger

where is this?

Sorry OP I couldn't for the life of me think of anywhere that I eat burgers except for fast food and the ones at home.

Red Robin

M Shack - Jacksonville Area

Dicks Drive-In (more for the nastalgia than the actual quality, although it is tastey) - Seattle Area

Bareburger - Primarily NYC area

Wataburger hands down. I never order restaurant burgers too big

Medium, tots and a side of the hottest wing sauce they have

City Hardware, Florence Alabama.

5 guys

McGuire's Irish Pub in Pensacola, FL makes a tasty burger.

I'm guessing you get yours with extra syrup and Muslims

burger fi best burgers I've tasted

Five Guys, or Burgatory.

No question my dude, In N Out

Dude, whenever I go to Red Robin, I usually get a classic cheeseburger with an added fish patty. It's fucking amazing, and if you like fish, I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Best burger I've ever had was at Harvest Moon Cafe in Rome, Georgia

Smashburger but I haven't been to many other places. Five guys is good but I prefer smashburger any day.

>fast food

Holy shit. Was here once a week hanging out with John. Place is still my favorite burger too.

5 Guys.... is best guys

>the same burger you can make at home
>a cast iron skillet
Someone is unclear on the concept of "restaurant", perhaps because it's a French word?

FIVE GUYS

Clark burger in baltimore.
Plus they have poutine.

M Shack is too greasy, the fries and onion rings just taste like oil. Rather go to Poes

Faggot. Don't be pushing your anti- American narrative horseshit in a fairly decent food bread. So I say in finality, faggot... Kill yourself.

Five guys

Mel's diner, oddly not well known anymore

Theres this weird diner out in mid texas, mama's or some shit, waitress tells you what you'll be eating, its in a massive barn. Burgers are killer.

5 guys is stupidly overpriced for what they do.

Shake Shack

Superior to 5 Guys in ever way.

Fitz in St. Louis.