Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJEbiO8RRAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=xB5ceAruYrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funny reminds me of me tapping on that "last" trap thread ... at least he is not gay get it because he is straight

Post more than one to start the thread you newfag.

Or just sit there and let your thread 404 because you're too damn lazy to post 3 webms

source :
youtube.com/watch?v=CJEbiO8RRAQ

post some shit guyssss

Everything was trash considering most of it was already trash

you are the trash. post something nigga

what morron!!

recked

dis bread dead?

Bump bump

What did he do to deserve this

Were you just watching channel 5?

Who cares it's funny

Unless he molested a child I don't see any justification for it

Who cares about the justification

I bet you NEVER lost a loved one. How the fuck can you think it's funny to watch people suffer and go through severe pain and even death? Just imagine their loved ones if they saw some of this shit, having to watch them cry and beg for life and for the pain to stop.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

Fuck off edgy pre-teen. Not funny at all. Interesting, yes. But not funny.

Weak piece of shit, no one cares

Well I laughed

>Falling for bait THIS hard...

Welcome newfag

Thanks

it's not funny at all but it makes me feel alive when i'm depressed

also fuck edgy underage faggots in this thread

Then you are obviously a sociopath. Seek help or kys.

eat ass

There's only edgy preteens on Cred Forums

Nah. If I kill myself I can't watch anymore rekt threads

this guys /\

What's this movie/collection of short movies called? I liked the one with the eye transplant

V.H.S?

Don't think so

VHS 2

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Bingo, thanks fag

>We have REAL intellectual discussion
best laugh i've had in a while!

First. You keep calling me kid I'm 23 and it's kinda weird honestly. Second I've never been on Reddit. Third stop acting like some sort of a fucking mentor because honestly it's cringe as fuck. Fourth I do that think that you know the "values" of Cred Forums, because otherwise you wouldn't be such a kek about this. I bet you don't even Know where the phrase "kek" comes from, but yet you claim to be some sort of a fucking Cred Forums master. Go back into your SJW mother vagina when you're done weeping g

Yeah exactly, this is real intellectual XD

Why would you even bother writing all that shit even if it's just bait

Because he's an idiot

triggered af.
hook, line and sinker!

Yes much trigger

>Fourth I do that think that you know the "values" of Cred Forums

I know the "values" of Cred Forums. Cred Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Cred Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Cred Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Cred Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

Then why are you getting offended when I laugh at someone getting killed. You fucking jew

It's the thought that counts i suppose

rwanda rousey.webm

There's no way you are 23. You sound like you are 12, and a sociopathic 12 year old at that. Do us a favor though, when you do decide to finally kill yourself in the near future, please just quietly do it alone, and don't take other innocent people with you.

So what fucking happened here?
'So this is the big roll aparatus. You can place your hand here." - "ok nic-"vrooom

Why would I kill myself if I can annoy you guys

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

nice dubs and copypasta

see

I just cringed so fucking hard reading this. This feels too genuine to be bait.

that, too, is copypasta...

heh...

see you tomorrow

Same

fffffaaaaake

nobody has seen the copypasta...

Thanks for pointing that out

you're on Cred Forums..

this. One of these days it's going to be the other way around. A great big circle.

The circle of life.
youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

Great copypasta

nice ctrl+v there

well, itt a few faggots finally have learned to google lengthy comments for copypastaness.
tomorrow we learn how to spot copypasta without google!

DISmissed

Sorry but I forgot to give you an apple at the begining of the class

>tomorrow we learn how to spot copypasta without google!
Teach me today pls

Hakuna Matata man

youtube.com/watch?v=xB5ceAruYrI

4/10. Poor form, no completion of roll, absolutely poor landing.

Agreed

I miss savage dudes

daaaamn, that bloody red mist

Do you know what that is

Nice spray

WHY DOES HE KEEP GOING AFTER THE FIRST DICK TO SIGN ACTION?! Stupid fucking McLovin.

Yeah

Why titled nerve gas?

every feminist's wet dream

Want to see after pics

Looks like a dying person

What's the story behind this one?

Me too but do you have any

No I mean in his stomach

Nerve gass accident, poor fella will not walk again

No sorry

story: some idiot jumped onto a bistro table and fell

thats some hardcore type90 shit right there