S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh floof!
Small colorful mares from popular TV shows are fine too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LOmFBBq4T0&index=29&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=sqJDbe9A36c&index=125&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=822F2VQAKF4&index=138&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=y1BngLOA9Z4&index=182&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=DjoZIqPFG8U&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=192
youtube.com/watch?v=jZhQOvvV45w&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=204
youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=145
youtube.com/watch?v=K5KAc5CoCuk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=146
youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM&index=157&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=4V4IEV8l-gA&index=175&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=HjbnneUa3Yo&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=41
youtube.com/watch?v=pbGI4a2ZpUQ&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=42
youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU&index=44&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI&index=61&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=hg14Ocs03xA&index=81&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY&index=104&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=nop85GDiy3w&index=110&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=mehLx_Fjv_c&index=121&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mare edition Monday?

i am lurking.

Holy shit, fuck off.

Stop posting feral

No. That's my intro, and I will continue posting it in every thread I'm in just because I like watching you faggots get pissed off over an insignificant image.

A feral is fine too.

s/fur

Fuck off snailkin.
That is not s/fur.

more s/fur

I like that one.

You're making me wish I had a horse HHNNNNNNNGGG

Drew this yesterday

Looks great dude. You're getting better and better, keep at it.

nice

You should take commissions if that's really your drawing.

Sup, Dash

Nothing. You?

On my way home (5 hours on a fucking train). No fur pics on cellphone, so I guess I'm just lurking

youtube.com/watch?v=2LOmFBBq4T0&index=29&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Thanks man! I will.
Thank you!
I do take commissions, i just don't get them often, I also got a patreon

discord
gg

YdWUxhE

youtube.com/watch?v=sqJDbe9A36c&index=125&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Anxiety is such a pain in the ass. How the fuck do I tell my family I'm a drug addict? Damn near having a panic attack just trying to work up the courage.

youtube.com/watch?v=822F2VQAKF4&index=138&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Maybe keep it to yourself but try to stop doing drugs little by little.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1BngLOA9Z4&index=182&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

You just do it mate, anxiety, fear is an demon that can only be defeated by acting inspite of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjoZIqPFG8U&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=192

I don't think I can. I'm very impulsive and have an addictive personality, so it's very likely I'm going to steal more some time. I may just order kratom powder and a pocket scale to measure it out, but then I'd have to be really sneaky about it and hope no one asks if they catch me.

Yeah, I guess so. It's still really hard when everyone thinks I'm innocent and pure, and would never imagine me as an opiate addict even when they were literally told I was doing them and didn't believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZhQOvvV45w&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=204

That sucks man. You have to defeat those demons somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=145

Yep. Fuck it, I'll just go do it.

I'll be back in a little while, it'll take a while to explain it all.

That picture is so old and classic.

I hope you're okay man. Your family can't be that bad, can they? I hope you make it through this hard part of your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5KAc5CoCuk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=146

youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM&index=157&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=4V4IEV8l-gA&index=175&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Can't fucking do it. My anxiety is through the roof right now.

No. They just don't know anything about me. I've always been very secretive, and never talked about myself. They don't know I'm a furry and this is what I do all day, they don't know about the girl I've loved for 3 years, and they can't believe I'm a drug addict because I'm still an innocent child in my grandma's mind. "I know Dash, he doesn't even like taking pills. He wouldn't take opioids, that's not like him." That's almost exactly what she said when she was told by my stalker that I've become an addict. Her still seeing me that way makes it so much harder.

OG shit.

Come on though dude. Think about it logically. Do they really need to keep a record book of every detail of your life? Choose very selectively the information you share with your family because they can just as easily kick you out of the house or turn on you.

Why do you feel the need to tell them anything? It might not turn out so well. I think even opiates are okay as a recreational thing, but definitely not as a crutch. Nothing is good as a crutch. You need to grow as a person in an environment far away from their influence if possible. It is clear they are stressing you out.

youtube.com/watch?v=HjbnneUa3Yo&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=41

They wouldn't do that. They're supportive, but I just don't give a shit about living. It's really hard for me to tell them that I've become addicted to opiates because I want to kill myself and don't want to do anything with my life.

Because they were already told by that asshole stalker who contacted my mom, then she texted my dad and got my grandma freaking out. So they know, but just don't believe it. And the problem is that it is a crutch for me, I have a very addictive personality even though I don't want to admit it, and I can't quit for the life of me. Yesterday was the third time in two weeks I stole pills from my dad, it's becoming a serious problem. I have to tell them or I'm going to keep doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbGI4a2ZpUQ&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=42

Let a friend tell them.

Easier said than done. I'm the only with my friends' phone numbers, so I'd have to get them on the phone and tell them to tell her which is just convoluted when I can tell her outright. It's just a really long story that I don't want to explain.

Well as long as you are trying to find a way out, maybe it'll do you some good. Just expect a long heated exchange, loss of privileges, and an ultimatum to go to rehab. But like I said, it'll probably be better to start now than wait until it destroys your body.

bump for more anal

I doubt any of that would happen, she's understanding and knows I've struggled with depression for my whole life. It's just having to come clean about everything that I hate, it gives me horrible anxiety because I don't like anyone knowing about myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU&index=44&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI&index=61&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=hg14Ocs03xA&index=81&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY&index=104&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

get in here faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=nop85GDiy3w&index=110&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=mehLx_Fjv_c&index=121&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Original is better

Yeah it's amazing. I love spending time with my dogs. Way better than people. Mostly creeps and losers who waste their lives obsessing over others.