S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh floof!
Small colorful mares from popular TV shows are fine too.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LOmFBBq4T0&index=29&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=sqJDbe9A36c&index=125&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=822F2VQAKF4&index=138&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=y1BngLOA9Z4&index=182&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=DjoZIqPFG8U&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=192
youtube.com/watch?v=jZhQOvvV45w&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=204
youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=145
youtube.com/watch?v=K5KAc5CoCuk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=146
youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM&index=157&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=4V4IEV8l-gA&index=175&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=HjbnneUa3Yo&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=41
youtube.com/watch?v=pbGI4a2ZpUQ&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=42
youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU&index=44&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI&index=61&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=hg14Ocs03xA&index=81&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY&index=104&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
credforums.com/thread/760487533/miscellaneous
youtube.com/watch?v=nop85GDiy3w&index=110&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=mehLx_Fjv_c&index=121&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Mare edition Monday?

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

i am lurking.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

Holy shit, fuck off.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Stop posting feral

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

No. That's my intro, and I will continue posting it in every thread I'm in just because I like watching you faggots get pissed off over an insignificant image.

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

A feral is fine too.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

s/fur

Carter King
Carter King

Fuck off snailkin.
That is not s/fur.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

more s/fur

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

I like that one.

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

You're making me wish I had a horse HHNNNNNNNGGG

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Drew this yesterday

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Looks great dude. You're getting better and better, keep at it.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

nice

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

You should take commissions if that's really your drawing.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

Sup, Dash

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

Nothing. You?

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

On my way home (5 hours on a fucking train). No fur pics on cellphone, so I guess I'm just lurking

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

youtube.com/watch?v=2LOmFBBq4T0&index=29&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Thanks man! I will.
Thank you!
I do take commissions, i just don't get them often, I also got a patreon

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

discord
gg

YdWUxhE

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

youtube.com/watch?v=sqJDbe9A36c&index=125&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Anxiety is such a pain in the ass. How the fuck do I tell my family I'm a drug addict? Damn near having a panic attack just trying to work up the courage.

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

youtube.com/watch?v=822F2VQAKF4&index=138&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Maybe keep it to yourself but try to stop doing drugs little by little.

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

youtube.com/watch?v=y1BngLOA9Z4&index=182&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

You just do it mate, anxiety, fear is an demon that can only be defeated by acting inspite of it.

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=DjoZIqPFG8U&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=192

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

I don't think I can. I'm very impulsive and have an addictive personality, so it's very likely I'm going to steal more some time. I may just order kratom powder and a pocket scale to measure it out, but then I'd have to be really sneaky about it and hope no one asks if they catch me.

Yeah, I guess so. It's still really hard when everyone thinks I'm innocent and pure, and would never imagine me as an opiate addict even when they were literally told I was doing them and didn't believe it.

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

youtube.com/watch?v=jZhQOvvV45w&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=204

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

That sucks man. You have to defeat those demons somehow.

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=145

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

Yep. Fuck it, I'll just go do it.

I'll be back in a little while, it'll take a while to explain it all.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

That picture is so old and classic.

I hope you're okay man. Your family can't be that bad, can they? I hope you make it through this hard part of your life.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

youtube.com/watch?v=K5KAc5CoCuk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=146

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM&index=157&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

youtube.com/watch?v=4V4IEV8l-gA&index=175&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

William Smith
William Smith

Can't fucking do it. My anxiety is through the roof right now.

No. They just don't know anything about me. I've always been very secretive, and never talked about myself. They don't know I'm a furry and this is what I do all day, they don't know about the girl I've loved for 3 years, and they can't believe I'm a drug addict because I'm still an innocent child in my grandma's mind. "I know Dash, he doesn't even like taking pills. He wouldn't take opioids, that's not like him." That's almost exactly what she said when she was told by my stalker that I've become an addict. Her still seeing me that way makes it so much harder.

Nathan King
Nathan King

OG shit.

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Come on though dude. Think about it logically. Do they really need to keep a record book of every detail of your life? Choose very selectively the information you share with your family because they can just as easily kick you out of the house or turn on you.

Why do you feel the need to tell them anything? It might not turn out so well. I think even opiates are okay as a recreational thing, but definitely not as a crutch. Nothing is good as a crutch. You need to grow as a person in an environment far away from their influence if possible. It is clear they are stressing you out.

Brody Young
Brody Young

youtube.com/watch?v=HjbnneUa3Yo&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=41

David Harris
David Harris

They wouldn't do that. They're supportive, but I just don't give a shit about living. It's really hard for me to tell them that I've become addicted to opiates because I want to kill myself and don't want to do anything with my life.

Because they were already told by that asshole stalker who contacted my mom, then she texted my dad and got my grandma freaking out. So they know, but just don't believe it. And the problem is that it is a crutch for me, I have a very addictive personality even though I don't want to admit it, and I can't quit for the life of me. Yesterday was the third time in two weeks I stole pills from my dad, it's becoming a serious problem. I have to tell them or I'm going to keep doing it.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

youtube.com/watch?v=pbGI4a2ZpUQ&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=42

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

Let a friend tell them.

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

Easier said than done. I'm the only with my friends' phone numbers, so I'd have to get them on the phone and tell them to tell her which is just convoluted when I can tell her outright. It's just a really long story that I don't want to explain.

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

Well as long as you are trying to find a way out, maybe it'll do you some good. Just expect a long heated exchange, loss of privileges, and an ultimatum to go to rehab. But like I said, it'll probably be better to start now than wait until it destroys your body.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

bump for more anal

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

I doubt any of that would happen, she's understanding and knows I've struggled with depression for my whole life. It's just having to come clean about everything that I hate, it gives me horrible anxiety because I don't like anyone knowing about myself.

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU&index=44&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI&index=61&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

youtube.com/watch?v=hg14Ocs03xA&index=81&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY&index=104&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

get in here faggots
credforums.com/thread/760487533/miscellaneous

Daniel James
Daniel James

youtube.com/watch?v=nop85GDiy3w&index=110&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

youtube.com/watch?v=mehLx_Fjv_c&index=121&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Original is better

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Yeah it's amazing. I love spending time with my dogs. Way better than people. Mostly creeps and losers who waste their lives obsessing over others.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit