HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=66c_1519022316
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
instagram.com/adi_edri9/
u-s-history.com/pages/h980.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Summer_Olympics_medal_table
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op, where are you from?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Obviously cucknada

No one gives a shit bout the winter Olympics! plz kys

>0 gold medals
>rank 5
Who even cares about silver and bronze? I mean seriously, nobody cares how often you weren't the best.

>be American athlete
>so butthurt that all you can think about is how much you hate Trump
>put all focus into using the Olympics as a platform for activist messaging
>too distracted to compete in Olympic events

What!? Are you saying focusing on diversity over merit has consequences!!??

Anybody got webm of figure skater wardrobe malfunction?

They're all over the place.

Bbbwwwwwwhhahahahaaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahahahaaaahahhahahaha
How many US States have winter most of the year? Alaska?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

She happens to be the only ugly female Olympic figure skater. Really disappointing.

Its sad that someone can be so entertained from the US losing in olympics so much. What a fag.

>How many US States have winter most of the year? Alaska?
How is that even an argument? Germany has 10 gold medals and they don't have much snow neither.

Didnt also Texas get snow this year?

>blaming the olympic performance on trump

loser

m.liveleak.com/view?i=66c_1519022316

butthurt americlaps detected

Haha nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

that's it?
what a let down

Norway all day!

I am so confused?
How are any of the things you replied to proof that they are "butthurt" as you call it? Is it because you want them to be because you cannot handle that they are present in this thread, or? I just wanna know, that is all. It was confusing.

damn, Norway.
I'm American but I'm not angry at this. Congratulations. They earned it.

The real let down is when they decided that ice dancing belongs in the Olympics

Trump has sucked all the motivation out of America.

In all seriousness what I've seen of it makes it seem like America itself is...kinda depressed right now.

Also it kind of feels like the Olympics is in North Korea? I mean c'mon "Pyeongchang"? Just say it, just say Pyeongyang, just say you want it to be in North Korea because DAHNALDDDDD Trump. I had hoped the Olympics were bigger than that, more timeless or something. Then again Sochi felt like we were just there to prod them but they didn't let up being proud about it so who can tell? Does this shit always happen and I'm just catching on now?

Country where 80% of the people live through summers where 100° is normal. Considering that the US does pretty damn good.

I applaud victory. Not any of us partook at all, there is nothing we could have done. I value mind over physical ability but i recognize hardship. I hope we do better in the coming games.

Well everything Trump is contradicts everything it is to be an Olympian. Having everything handed to you your whole life versus having to sacrifice everything in life to be the best at something

Uwotm8?

I am disappointed, but it is odd, the United States has never placed this low in any of the recent Olympics. I guess there are still another 6 days.

Seriously. Ice skating is boring to begin with, but you take out the jumps and it's just unwatchable. I only watched for the Japanese-American incest couple.

>implying that kids who can afford to be on the slopes every week growing up had it hard

got em

Haha, and my nerd ass sits here watching politics destroy sports. Yes, YES, EAT EACH OTHER. Ruin their sporting spirit, destroy their industry and make the deadly mistake of denying people the circus half of their bread and circuses.

Bingo!

Its just because we dont have more tham five days summer every year

Its funny because OP is doing to Americans what Americans do to the world every summer Olympics, don't be crybabies just because you're learning what it's like to not be a powerhouse

Shouldn't we be laughing at Finland? They only have 3 bronze. Even us Britfags are doing better and we barely see snow here

I guess he is doing it because of this exact reason.

However, i never really cared about olympics, let alone the winter olympics, so i really don't care who has the most medals.

Yeah, I'm not going to cry over not having the best cross-country skiers or speed skaters. We took some X-games-like golds and I'm o.k. with that. Those are the only winter sports I like watching, anyway.

One bad year wont change anything ;D

If it was Eu instead of every european country seperately, US still wouldnt win

Does that mean we'd get to add Canada, if we're talking stupid hypotheticals?

laugh all you want, we're still placing, and nobody can hold a candle to us during Summer Olympics.

Seriously, Winter Olympics are so esoteric people barely pay attention to them.

This is a friendly reminder to take the populations of these countries into consideration before starting to measure dicks :)

>Winter Olympics
See ya in the summer faggot. Everyone will be BTFO again by us.

>be OP
>pretend to troll about us losing in Olympics, a sport that most dont even care about just to get some replies
>in actuality lives in the u.s himself
The state of your miserable life lol.

>mfw a nation that was only in 18 total Olympics and NO LONGER FUCKING EXISTS, still has more medals then other nations

not to deride your point, but wouldn't a point based system be better to organize this?
like bronze= 1 point silver 2 and gold 4 or something
a bronze medal is hardly worth a gold, after all
still doesn't change much, just a thought

You mean the one with the state-run doping program?

If they had a sport for not winning wars then America would win

Nah, I think most Olympic athletes would admit that they'd rather have 1 gold than 2 silvers or 4 bronzes.

If they can do it, why cant you?

Itt: Americans who think 323 000 000 people sharing 2800 medals >
5 000 000 people sharing 481 medals

This is why you are known as the stupidest fuckers in the western hemisphere

Right, criticize us for giving up on occupations rather than annihilating civilian populations to win. Our bad. We're so weak.

Jesus almost 25% of Canada's Winter gold medals are from Hockey. I've never been prouder

We like our athletes competing under our flag, not like the OAR athletes this year.

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

Either ruski or too stupid to understand that doping of athletes in Soviet Union was institutionalized and obligatory

Now cut that down by the number who live in states with any appreciable amount of snow, retard.

I suppose it'd be simplest to just sort it by gold medals
I tend to overthink things

That's true for most of your wars except for Vietnam though. Wasn't that a total war? That's why you were napalming the place so God damn much

This is combined summer and winter medals. Do the maths yourself if you can, either way you are delivering sub par medal numbers per capita:^)

The majority of those medals were not won when the USA had 323 million people
The first Olympics the USA entered was in 1896,when we had a popultion of just 62 million.
>u-s-history.com/pages/h980.html

I chose to add them up for you so you wouldnt get your brain overheated. Try checking out the population of other top scoring olympic countries at the same time and see if you still think this is a good way to disprove the fact that you are shrekt by orders of magnitude

Nah, we still weren't allowed to attack many significant targets in North Vietnam.

okay and

This must be the special olympics.

Finland had just 2,655,900 people in 1896.
You've barely doubled your population in 122 years. Whereas the USA has septupled its population.
Your immigration policies are not my concern, if you wanted a larger gene pool to choose from, you could have immigrated more or introduced a breeding program.

What you also fail to realize is that the USA isnt covered with snow 99% of the year,(as most nordic or canadian states are)
Furthermore, not every city has an ice rink(southern states) that is Olympic ready,limiting access to those who are in town that have been cherry picked to go to Olympic ready arenas with coaches

I don’t get the joke. We’re doing pretty good for a country that doesn’t have a state funded Olympic grooming system and government sponsored doping program.

Not only that, were competing in sports that honestly most Americans don’t care about. So we have a smaller pool of athletes to draw from. Looking at it from that point of view were doing great! If anything there are far colder and icier countries who are getting fucked right now.

Are the Winter Olympics even over? Could we win even more gold?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Summer_Olympics_medal_table

Scroll to the bottom.