Lol look up heroin overdose and all the results are white people. Get your shit together white people

Lol look up heroin overdose and all the results are white people. Get your shit together white people.

The chinks are the ones that started it

That's only because niggers can't afford heroin.

haven't you ever heard of Africa?

Did this idiot miss his brain?

Look up deadbeat fathers and you'll see niggers are the biggest result

Who started the Opiate War Charlie?

I don think this is real. If it is though, that dude certainly lived through that.

its from a movie
and yes he shot his jaw off

White people are sad

My brother died from an od in May.
>feelsbadman

You aren't glad you'll get christmas presents?

Well. I seen other people overdose but like it’s common for a dealer to make someone overdose on purpose so more people buy it. They lace one bag each batch and usually gives it to someone they don’t like

No. We're both adults, me 24 at the time, him 22. The only present I want is to have my little brother back.

Why didn't you stop him from his drug addiction fam?

Where I'm from, whites and mexicans do meth, chinks and blacks do heroin and everyone does coke

> (You)
>White people

You mean Florida?

They don't take photos of all the dead blacks and Hispanics. No one is interested.

White men are so easily butthurt, it's not even funny at this point.

He pulls the trigger with his thumb then the gun is reversed and his index finger is on the trigger

California, but same shit really. Beaches and pretentious degenerates

You mad nigger?

We tried over the last 5 ish years. He was on that injection that fucks you up if you take heroine. He was clean for about a year in jail. Got out, was doing good shit. Then his girlfriend cheated on him, and he lost his job (not due to drugs, but was a slow season). Then he jumped back to the dosage he was taking before, thinking he could handle it. His tolerance was so high though before, that jumping back up to that level killed him.

They only post the white people because (big secret) black lives don’t really matter. It’s a tragedy when white people overdose, it’s another day in the hood when black people overdose.

Fentanyl comes from China.

Not that I'm generally one to defend the honkeys, but heroin is, in fact, awesome.

>look up heroin overdose and all the results are white people.
At least white people have cameras.

None of us want to live here anymore

You literally just proved my point.

and the opium that ravaged china for years and started a war came from britain

I’ve seen every race do all types of drugs. I seen different races overdose besides the spics.

Who gives a fuck if a bunch of heroin junkies OD and die no matter what race they are.
Good riddance.

>I’ve seen every race do all types of drugs. I seen different races overdose besides the spics.
I have didnt take no pic tho

....no