It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...

It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...Art Angels was dumb but Visions is one of the best spacey electronic pop albums ever made. If you could put aside your edgy autistim for a little while and listen to it you might see this (you're retarded if you don't). Visiting Statue, Be A Body, Colour of Moonlight, Symphonia IX and Nightmusic are some of the best spacey electronic pop songs ever made. Of course the entire album is good but these songs in particular are just phenomenal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFd0wfeQzCg&t=1095s
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5XUw4qHZo&t=246s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgU4zUwbuPU
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed.

they make fun of her because of boring people like you, not because of her music

That doesn't make any sense. You're dumb and should kys.

The worst part about the Grimes trolls is their arrogance. The kids who hate Grimes shit talk Grimes while pretending Ariel Stink is god. It is sad.

Could not agree more.

Kek so true

Actually, it’s autistic to be a fan of grimes. You’re k-pop level waifufags with nothing better to do than start a dozen threads a day about grimeth. There is no more embarrassing fanbase.

Imagine being this stupid. Good lord.

but accurate

Yeah that's right, fuck off bitch

>posts about his bulimic waifu for 10 hours each day

Want to get your teeth knocked out, kid?

Agreed

>You’re
gtfo, idiot.

>Art Angels was dumb
you ruined your meme argument with this dumb opinion. if you don't get art angels you're pathetic.

Lol there isn't anything to "get" about AA. It's catchy and fun, but it's no where near as good as Visions. Nice try though kid.

it's not better than visions but to claim that it's dumb is simply stupid. also way to dismiss a great pop album just because it's fun and catchy. did you even pay attention to lyrics and production?

Yes kid I have. I have listened to AA more than you. It's good but it's no where near as good as Visions.

>I have listened to AA more than you.
i doubt it, son. i'm one of her biggest fans, ffs.
>It's good but it's no where near as good as Visions.
then why did you call it "dumb"? show a little respect for this album, ankle-biter.

>you’re
A contraction of “you are”, you austistic mouthbreather

I've listened to AA approximately 551 times. It's good but no where near Visions. Get on my level kid.

Kek the Grimesfags are fighting each other now

This is the best thread

Bump

people who are not nice to grims don't deserve to live

"edgy and autistic"
"you're retarded if you don't"
lol the edginess and autism just showed in you

>Visions is one of the best spacey electronic pop albums ever made
[citation needed]

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Why such a strawman?

please stop with the personal attacks, you're upsetting grimey

stop offend grimey by posting photoshopped pics of her

Fav thread

actually it really is

>last.fm
i bet that most of these scrobbles are false. last.fm is well known for idiots who inflate their playcounts artificially.

Nope, sadly, they are all real. Stay mad though kid.

they are real as me being a billionaire. nice try, son.

Two years on disability for depression while smoking weed and playing WoW account for about 35-40k. I have shared them before and kids get mad and say they're fake idk why. This edgy autist is so autistic that they are real to the point that I don't leave music running when I am taking a shower or in line at subway anymore.

did you actually listen to those album that many times, for real?

Yes lol. I first shared them when I was at about 35k Grimes plays and that is when I first learned that kids on lastfm leave music running to inflate plays and I have been super conscious about turning it off when I am in the shower and stuff. I love tracking my plays and seeing the numbers of what I have been listening to. I don't see a point to it if you're going to fake it.

You can write off maybe 100 plays due to leaving it on while taking showers over the years lol. Now that I am no longer a NEET and have a smartphone again I use the Scroball app to track my plays and have an hour commute to and from school.

don't you feel like you ruined her music for you by playing it so much? is the magic gone?

I randomly choose Symphonia IX. The intro is just one key of a synth with a generix effect, then a boring beat and then a annoying voice with effects.
If you claim something at least give some arguments.

Grimes is shit.

symphonia ix is one of her best songs. shame you don't get it, pleb.

The magic is still there. You're dumb.

>one key
so?

>boring beat
>annoying voice
not arguments

the leftist had run out of responses and threatens weak violence as it shivers in fear

Sure, I don't get it, it's so deep man... wow

What is so great and remarkable about pushing one key with a preset sound effect of a synth?

There are no arguments in OP, why do you demand me arguments then?

I'm not the one who claim the first statement, OP is the one who must give arguments. If OP can say that it's great just because then it's absolutely valid for me to said that it's shit just because.

Geidi Primes is her best tho... Visions is where it all starts go to wrong down that shitty retro path like Ariel Stink and MGMT

if you listen to a song with the intention of making a witty criticism of it, you will undoubtedly dislike it

>t. one of those kids who thinks the first of anything is ironically better than later installments

I just listened the song and that's what I thought about it.
It's so hard to believe it?

Yes, it's actually hard to believe that people who don't like Grimes exist in 2018.

Well memed my friend.

Here, listen to some people who actually can play synths and make pop music with skill and not being generic shit for tryhard girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFd0wfeQzCg&t=1095s

>disability for depression
That sucks man, I got mine for flat feet.

>hipster detected
that grimes of geidi primes will never come back. deal with it.

spam your shit somewhere else, you fucking shill

that's some boring and generic stuff. some ordinary jamming that anyone could do. that synth sounds so cheesy and barebone...
watch this instead: youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5XUw4qHZo&t=246s
THIS IS MAGIC.

If there are a group of faggots spamming bait Grimes thread I can spam any shit that I want.

No, thank you

>grimes fan calling anything autistic

thatspartofthejoke.exe

create your own thread then, faggot
this is a GRIMES thread? understand?

I can't hang myself. I have like... super neck muscles that refuse to let me be strangled. It's crazy.

I just want to blow my brains out. It's inhumane to make some suffer like this.

Visions had 2 really good singles and a bunch of pleasant filler.

Art Angels is an unbearably annoying record.

Grimes is extremely impressive and talented - she was able to single handedly put together the type of album it takes entire teams of producers to put together for mainstream artists.

That said, as impressive as what she does is, it's also really annoying and I don't like listening to it.

Her appearance and personal life shouldn't matter, but they clearly do since her fans on here always bring them up, so I'll comment.

Despite her moronic feud with Ariel Pink, she has a very likable personality. However, she's also demonstrated that she has terrible taste in other artists.

She is a relatively attractive woman, but she does nothing for me, and she's not exceptionally attractive. I'd say a 6.5 to a 7. This is only worth mentioning because her most vicious fans seem to be most bothered when others don't find her as attractive as they do, as if it's sacrilege.

Still no idea if she is my sister or not. If she is, it's step-sister.

I mean, Maria and Birdy look more like me than Grimesy does.

My Sister Says the Saddest Things is objectively better than every song the Grimes h8rs have ever listened to.

>Visions had 2 really good singles and a bunch of pleasant filler.
>Art Angels is an unbearably annoying record.
imagine being this wrong. you must be really pretentious.

her h8s couldn't handle any grimes song. it doesn't matter how good they are; those h8rs refuse to let her music enlighten their life.

Bump

Ur so riggt bruh

This is now a Poxyclub thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgU4zUwbuPU

bump

did you help anyone today?

I say some sad ass shit but I don't think it's the SADDEST mono.

It's not that it's edgy and hip, it's that you retards keep spamming grimes threads on a constant daily basis. People are tired of it. This usually happens.

one thread per catalog is not a spam

The word "autism" doesn't mean what you think it means, you fucking idiot!

just post her pictures

Grimes is really annoying on first listen.

bump

cuz ur trying to resist the beauty of her songs

bump,

keep listening and you'll see what's so special about her. i suggest you her albums visions and her single realiti (demo version): youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

bump

Grimesfags are pure cancer

elaborate

AntiGrimesfags are worse.

not an argument

bump

This is my favorite thread :)

grimes

:)

what about you? are you just non pure cancer?

grimes

That's pretty sad

I know.

grimes

Claire Grimes is ultimate musician

Grimes is meh

Grimes is a sellout piece of shit.

wow
meh opinion
this
this
be nice to grimes, mofo

What are some artists/albums that sound like Geidi Primes?
I love the shit out of that album

i dont know

short answer: none.

actually this is a measure of a great artist: she created her own music world.

open a thread. go on Cred Forums and use the music forum, open a thread and ask people that way

grimes

Grouper

grouper?

Yes, Liz Harris Aka Grouper Aka superior female artist of the century.

don't compare yourself to grouper

>I love the shit out of that album
which songs the most?

bump

cute!

Bump

>yourself
what do you mean?

imo mu should appreciate grimes more

Everything except AA is garbage sorry folks

lame opinion. don't be sorry about it: you're a mere pleb. this is all you can do.

May as well kill yourself if this is how flawed your mind is.

bump

ambient sucks so fucking much holy shit

t. scrub who listens to linkin park

nah, i even know like only one their song

Check em fags!!

lol
watch and learn

okay, fuck that shit

Dann that's literally her best song. You're hopeless

there's a tiny hope that he will try that song later (say a few months from now) and he will finally get into it.

My Sister Says the Saddest Things is better

Nightmusic is her best song tho

rabbits are cool

How many plastic surgeries has grimes had since 2010?

ive only noticed 2 significant changes

I still remember the day I took the grimespill. After years of shitposting and hate for her and her fanbase I started to actually enjoy music again.

it would be neat if you could find the 2 single most dissimilar images of grimes and put them together

Grimes looks like a trap desu
Is there any proof that she's has a vagina?

cool

Grimes

Claire Grimes

Or because she's annoying and B-grade and is only even half relevant because of the orbiter NEETS that worship her trash on here

Bump

>grimes fans are only some neets on Cred Forums
She's still popular with tumblrinas, and there's a lot of tumblrinas.

Claire

Where is this going

This big time

Claire is S rank and the music you listen to is Z rank. Try harder to shit talk the Mozart of electronic music kek.

Bump

I respect her because

Agreed.

that's nice. what is your fave g album & songs?

she's hardworking, talented and nice

Agree

It was more of a question

i provided a legit answer. btw do you even like clairy?

Wow this thread is still going so I didn't even have to make a new one today. See you guys tomorrow.

get the hell of here. claire is one of the best artists right now. you're way too pleb to understand her masterpieces.

Bump

>wah ill never be pretty

>grimes fans, ladies and gentlemen

Bump

Where is this going

The virgin neckbeards always make fun of Grimes because she isn't a super turbo model. I can tell you're retarded :)

I don't get it. Being in school and not being a NEET is bad?

Bump

Bump.

Why is nobody talking to me

Rebecca is a big Grimes fan.

I love grimes

Bump

The h8rs can go listen to Kanye East, Local Gaytives, Portugal le Man, Radiohead, Tame Imgayla, and Kenderp Jamal LMAO

Bump

imo grimesfans could enjoy tame impala too. kevin parker also makes his music on its own, like grimey.

Bump

I thought they fucked

Grimey is my waifu :)

Grimes is a beautiful soul and we are not worthy

Bump

Bump,

hopefully

DUBS OF TRUTH. Claire was also born in 88.... wow

This is very true. Everyone except the autistic contrarian edgelords of mu love Grimes.

Bump

lmao they like MCR

her music is 2 deep for these plebs

The beginning of Dragvandil makes me think about fried eggs.

that's true. maybe she actually recorded some frying eggs...

is there a more perfect song like realiti (demo)? honestly.

Grimes is autistic.

no, you

music industry is trash

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

Do you think Claire still eats in bed?