YUH

Rank Death Grips discography

No

ExM>TMS>NOTM>NLDW>BP>GP>JD

NLDW > BP > ExMil > JD > NOTM > TMS > GP

I am the contrarian

NOTM -> Steroids -> NLDW -> Bottomless -> Government Plates -> Money Store -> ExM -> Powers that B

In terms of being rewarding and holding a crazy amount of replay value I'd say niggas on the moon and government plates, those two albums are the ones I revisit the most. But my favorite 3 overall would be niggas on the moon, NO LOVE DEEP WEB and The Money Store. I still listen to Government Plates way more than NLDW and TMS though.

The more I listen to NLDW the more I feel like it is their most inconsistent album to date, it has some of their absolute greatest material, but the flow on the record isn't very good and the songs just don't compliment each other all that well.

TMS>NOTM>Ex=NLDW>BP>GP>JD

>NotM and tptb in same ranking
>retarded list

BP > TMS > JD > ExM > NLDW > NotM > GP

1. JD
2. NLDW
3. TMS
4. NOTM
5. ExM
6. GP
7. BP

What is with all the death grips threds today?

Niggas on the moon > The money store >bottomless pit > the rest

I guess it's just hype for the alleged release date on friday

the what now

They posted a fuckton of pictures of bottles on their instagram page in december and if you count the amount of photos from each corner you get 2/22/17

It's been too long for me to care

Exmilitary>Jenny Death>Steroids>No Love Deep Web>LiveFromDeathValley>The Money Store>Bjork>@deathgrips>TrueVulture>Govt Plates>DeathGrips>NOTM>Interview>Fashion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BP>MorethanTheFairy

jd > bp > tms > exm > nldw > notm > gp

perfect

1: BP
2: TMS
3: ExM
4: JD
5: NLDW
6: NOTM
7: GP

NOTM > NLDW > TMS > EXM > GP > BP > JD

Notm>steroids>gp>exmil>tms>nldw>bp>jd

jesus christ this is pleb as fuck, I didn't know you could be this pleb

their upcoming release > notm > steroids > exm > tms > gp > bp > jd > interview > fashion week >>>>>> nldw

Personal Opinion:
NLDW >= Steroids = More than the Fairy > TPTB (NOTM>JD) > True Vulture = @deathgripz > GP >> ExM >>>>>>> TMS > BP >>>>>>> Interview

Kinda this, but don't agree that songs don't compliment each other. It has a pretty consistent dark chaotic vibe. I feel like TMS is more inconsistent in that sense.

>The more I listen to NLDW the more I feel like it is their most inconsistent album to date,
this is such an unpopular opinion but I agree 100%, out of all of dg's albums this is the one I return to the least.

I return to it way more than EXM, TMS, JD, BP and Steroids. I say inconsistent, but it still has some of their all time greatest material on it, some really incredible highs.

JD>Ex>TMS>Steroids>BP>FW=Int>NLDW>NotM>GP
I don't know why people put Niggas on the Moon above Jenny Death when Fuck Me Out exists. It's their worst song.

i had to do a long listen of tms to really get into them so i have to stick with tms. i didnt bother spending the same amount of time with the other albums.

Bad post.

NLDW>NOTM>STEROIDS>GP>JD>BP>TMS>EX

scum with boundaries>nldw>fashion week>interview>money store>exmil>notm>jd

NLDW>NOM>EXM>STEROIDS>TMS> INTRW2016>GP>FW>JD>BP>S/T

NOTM > Steroids > ExM > TMS > JD > BP > NLDW > GP

fuck me out is fucking goat. once you get the grove that bitch is stuck in your brain. same with voila

>I don't know why people put Niggas on the Moon above Jenny Death
So fucking true. Literally disregard everyone who thinks NotM>JD.

no love deep web is the album I still listed from time to time
so NLDW is best

TMS=NOTM>NLDW=JD=BP>EXM>GP>Steroids>FW

all are amazing

NotM>Steroids>exmilitary>NLDW>money store>bottomless pit>government plates>Jenny death

Granted No Love Deep Web was my first album so it has a special place in my heart for getting me into DG

TPTB>TMS=BP>EXMIL>NLDW>GP

ExM>TMS>NOTM>NLDW>BP>GP>JD> NLDW > BP > ExMil > JD > NOTM > TMS > GP >NOTM -> Steroids -> NLDW -> Bottomless -> Government Plates -> Money Store -> ExM -> Powers that B >TMS>NOTM>Ex=NLDW>BP>GP>JD> NOTM > NLDW > TMS > EXM > GP > BP > JD

Steroids > NLDW > NOTM > TMS > Interview > GP > Exmilitary > JD > FW > EP