Is there a normaliser anymore to organise by time?

Is there a normaliser anymore to organise by time?

Other urls found in this thread:

yoncalla.space/
last.fm/user/obibifoto
last.fm/user/General_Cancrow
last.fm/user/nabvin
last.fm/user/KowaiDesuYo
last.fm/user/tetravassafor
last.fm/user/quetzacoatler
last.fm/user/lebital
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what

yeah, same,

There used to be a site that would organise your artists by time spent listening rather than number of tracks.

Like I could listen to an Agoraphobic Nosebleed album and have 90 plays in the time it would take me to listen to one sunn o))) track so organizing by playcount seems a little skewed

yoncalla.space/

no

the people making the scripts and running the sites all gave up and fucked off after the """"""""""""""""""""""""revamp""""""""""""""""""""""""

Cool shame it only gives you 9 though

>666 minutes of Tetragrammacide. Fucking based

It still hurts.

Doesn't work

It does, but it takes a while to render.

Tells me that there is an error after like ten minutes

hmm is this also an informal share thread..?

ima nice guy
www.last.fm/user/jort68

last.fm/user/obibifoto

shoutme

>organise your artists by time spent listening rather than number of tracks
Truth. Pic related is one of my most listened to albums, but that's just because it's 11 minutes total with 12 tracks. Last.fm is really skewed towards shorter song.

last.fm/user/General_Cancrow

Give recs pls

last.fm/user/nabvin
^.^

I'm having a problem with lastfm right now where my foobar audioscrobbler isn't scrobbling. I can't even submit the tracks in the cache. I thought maybe I was entering my username/password wrong but I've made sure that isn't the case.

Can anyone help me here?

last.fm/user/KowaiDesuYo
shout me death threats

>www.last.fm/user/jort68

>SCROBBLES 79,494

Do you people listen to music 24/7?

I've had itunes for about 3 years and I still didn't break 1000 listens..

>had 3 last fm accounts
>1st has 9300
>2nd has 56800
>current has 30700
step up yr listening senpai

Don't know if that's even physically possible.. Impressive!

last.fm/user/tetravassafor

Fell behind on scrobbling... most apps aren't being maintained anymore, i doubt their api is as responsive as it used to be too

I guess it's time for another round of uninstall/reinstall every scrobbler and pray to jesus

last.fm/user/quetzacoatler

If anyone has scrobbler app suggestions for google music, I'm all ears -- simple lastfm scrobbler keeps breaking

Honestly might switch to spotify just for the embedded scrobbling but i hate the UI with a flaming passion

Just kidding, simple lastfm scrobbler is working with google music

Go into apps and "force close" google music then restart it and it should work for anyone wanting to set it up. The app says "android music player" identified, just incorrect naming, it's grabbing trax.

also, sage'd for being samefag and spamming

it's every day mane

i've had 1500 since 29 january, then again I live alone and travel 4 hours a day for work and uni so

>tfw superior taste
last.fm/user/lebital