ITT: RYM cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc
rateyourmusic.com/~jesuisjose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God, I fucking hate the self-indulgent bullshit on that site. It's all these pretentious losers who don't know how to say anything interesting, so they just write this meandering shit, thinking they're Hunter S. Thompson or Lester Bangs.

I don't think anyone who has ever had a RYM account has ever had sex

except for LimedIBagels, of course

RYM users such as myself are much too sophisticated for simple, plebeian activities such as sexual intercourse.

I've had sex twice. And only one of them may or may not have been a hooker.

I thought Limed was a girl.

i only made my rym account to post a review explaining how cummo is the greatest song of all time and to rate some other albums
other than that the sites for losers

>implying I don't maintain a comprehensive database of my sexual encounters which I systematically rate on a 5 star scale

The review for Jandek/The Unit's Ready for the House

sounds like he loves it

what the hell is wrong with these people? significant other is a fucking classic

hi Denis

hi Benis

just saw this dildo

Why the fuck do all of the 5 star reviews for classic albums always begin with "before I start, I fucking hate this album and it's shit and I hate it". Baffles my head.

>I listened to Koningsforst while reading "The God Delusion".

Ignoring this faggy wall of nonsense and psychosis,

>I don't even drink because I find reality to be too chaotic, surreal, and enthralling on its own to warrant such experimentation.

That's exactly WHY people drink you little fucking nerd.

one of the most painful reads of my life

This is problem what your average male fan thinks whenever he listens to a female singer/songwriter. This guy's just willing to admit it.

I have no idea how that's the top-rated review for that album.

>implying it isn't more believable that a RYMer had sex than a Cred Forumstant.

Anyways, the one who reviewed this is either a nu-male or a girl.

this review was ahead of its time

speaking from experience?

fucking kek

I'm not into the RYM "community" but I've noticed everytime there's some rambling autistic review it's from one of the same handful of people, who have absurd numbers of reviews saying absolutely nothing

Who are the pantheon of autistic RYM ecelebs?

RHCP isn't pop rock guy would dominate this thread, unfortunately he decided to focus his autism on Cred Forums.

So many jealous trolls in this forum........... youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc Wow so cringe much haters.
one word john frusricante

God what this place turned into? Go have sex then and leave my fucking imageboard you cunt normie scum

haha

this hurts me so much
he talk sabout the music (what a review should actually fucking be) for 5% of the review

tourist kryptonite

t. soyboys

>implying Weezer isn't the epitome of nu-male

Why do people write poems/stories instead of actually reviewing the album? How come you aren't actually allowed to downvote reviews on RYM for being bad?

Because RYM userbase has a lot of overlap with tumblr. Also you can downvote reviews I do it all the time.

I thought the downvote was more of a report button based on what the little note says when you hover it.

I HATE reviews like this. What does the artist owe you? Fuck you. You're nobody and you deserve nothing

thesaurus

i don't mind poems and stories instead of review because some music is incredibly hard to describe in any objective way, it's just when the stories aren't well written and they're a page or two long that it's cringe

god thats painful

here's a review of Laughing Stock by Talk Talk

good music review

Is there a direct correlation between RYM reviews and autism?

>reads a Mark Prindle review once

Yeesh, those are cringeworthy.

Just curious, is this a good review or a bad review?

too long; didn't readt.

looks like a good review for bad music

this is a good review though

RYM general?

rateyourmusic.com/~jesuisjose