The production on Doolittle

>the production on Doolittle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPgf_btTFlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off

Take a hike, loser. Pixies is shit.

im gonna agree with this

Bossanova and Trompe le Monde are way better.

its the other way around

you have incredible talent

ok

What about it?

Doolittle has way better songwriting than surfer rosa but fuckin hell that 80s gated reverb makes me wanna shoot myself

literally the exact opposite
you seemed so cool in the loveless thread too baka you think you know a guy

however i love how sickening Crackity Jones sounds

think about Debaser and goofy ass singing on I Bleed. i can imagine a Rick and Morty fan having a blast with the album, they love goofy egocentric shit

Nirvana is more the emo crowd

>Implying Debaser isn't one of the best songs of the 80s

You are...retarded, aren't you?

I don't understand why the numale wojak opens his mouth. What the fuck does that even mean?

i wasn't talking about the quality of the song or the album, i was talking about the tone and key characteristics of it that may attract nu-males

just search "nu male smile"

youtube.com/watch?v=tPgf_btTFlc

people seriously think Nirvana is better? my god, this board

who doesn't?

why is this thread still up

cause you bumped it oh shit

Nirvana wouldn't exist without doolittle my guy

when you are to dumb to realize nirvana existed before doolittle

nevermind certainly wouldn't exist without doolittle and therefore nirvana might as well have not existed

Nirvana was more influenced specifically by the Breeders

Radiopleb wouldn't exist without the Pixies either but Cred Forums never mentions that

This. My dad (who got me interested in music) told me Doolittle was one of the best albums ever a few years ago so I listened to it and didn't get any of the hype. Listened to it again a few months ago and felt exactly the same way. It's just really bad. La La Love You is utter garbage.

>Not getting that La La Love You is sarcastic

Give it a chance again

>worrying this much about the demographic of who listens to an album

Pathetic

fpbp

when i first listened to doolittle i was like, "oh obviously, this is what all rock music should sound like, this is a basic rock record" but it's not and it's really refreshing after you've heard a lot of mediocre music or music that all sounds the same, i thought there was a lot of music that sounded like this but there isn't

This board needs to be deleted.