youtube.com/watch?v=VdaKwt5cHEk
youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably a band that I don't even know exists

but of a band I do know exists, probably Limpy Bizquick

>Limpy Bizquick

green day by far

King Reddit and the Pickle Ricks

Bad opinion and post. American Idiot is a Punk Rock masterpiece through and through; it takes the political nature that formed within 70s-80s Punk and combined it with Alternative Rock, Art Rock and Pop Punk. The entire album relies on a conceptual idea (the utter banality of modern society under the corruption of office) that is demonstrated via the main character's struggles with suburbia, anguish and depression caused by his own family. Each track thematically represents the contrast between political turmoil and personal conflict, such as the melancholy of reality in Boulevard of Broken Dreams and the isolationism from the cruelty of life in Wake Me Up When September Ends, to the bluntness and utter disgust of government corruption in Holiday and American Idiot. This takes the listener on an epic journey through societal hell, unprecedented in Punk since perhaps Zen Arcade. Not only that, but musically, the album is Green Day's most ambitious work yet. Jesus of Suburbia separates itself via its multiple instrument changes and shifts, like a puzzle seemingly connecting into one, then shattering abruptly by the end. And plus, the aesthetical choice to include black, a shroud of bleakness and desolation, and red, for riled fury, seeps through such an artistic record.

Also, none of the albums you like are even as ambitious or as visionary as American Idiot; you clearly missed the point and are a terrible plebeian. They simply don't employ such a prescient narrative, and suffer from emotional shallowness. The punk spirit is there, but it just doesn't challenge anything as much as Green Day did, and achieved, as this record. There will never be a true Punk album as epic as American Idiot. And no, this is not bait at all. You're just ignorant.

take your pastas, and stick 'em up your ass

green day is stupid music for stupid faggots

joy division by far

one of the absolute worst singers period, had basically nothing going on with their music on the whole

mainly the tuneless vocals combined with the fact he was the front man and didn't play nay other instruments??
generic synth tones cheese

I think joy division is one of the biggest examples of a worthless project is celebrated only in retrospect because the dude died

new order was pretty good so I don't even know if that counts but joy division is the most worthless band

probably some metalcore band.

I had the misfortune of seeing Twitching Tongues live and I wanted to neck myself

Nice try not arguing anything. Give me 5 reasons why you hate Green Day.

Your least favorite band is the flaming lips? Jesus.

mercury rev for poor people

every post in this thread is bait, including this one

i don't like them

shinedown makes me actually angry when i hear them

My gf can't into the lips because "Wayne Coyne was a jerk" feels bad

I used to enjoy the performance art aspect of die antwoord after max normal, but it seems like watkin and yolandi have forgotten that they're not the characters they're playing.

whatever band was the first buttrock post-grunge bullshit that spawned puddle of mudd and 11 finger 12 stone skindredsour whatever TELL YER BAWS 2 RAWK oFF WITH THE DRIVE AT FIVE RAAAAAAAAAAAWK!!!!

pic unrelated

*chugs a monster energy drink*
>Pssh, nothin personnel, kid!

They are pretty overrated

I really don't like Weezer, they're shitty pop rock

I can't fucking stand them.

If anyone here says the band I think they're going to say, you will incur my wrath. Watch yourself.

ahhhhhhh he's got a tiny little serious face hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

srsly tho i would fug everyone in that band

Why?

someone give this guy the "just fuck my shit up" treatment

ac/dc probably, but they sound great when i'm drunk for whatever reason

i've disliked everything they've done apart from jesus of suburbia

They annoyed me to begin with but when they started taking themselves ultra-seriously combined with getting exponentially shittier it turned to active hatred

Death Grips
I consider them "just" bad and would fall into my own personal obscurity if not their fanbase

Animal Collective
And not a single band but basically all the "indie" pitchfork shills now

>tfw

ah yes, the peppersprayed horse look

youtube.com/watch?v=VdaKwt5cHEk
This sums up everything I hate about rock music.

Holy shit they look bad. Are the three fat ones related?

if you think they look bad, give them a listen...
youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg

I was a teenager when that song came out. I just didn't know what they looked like. Amazing.

Car Seat Headrest
I don't care how good your songwriting is when you sing the cringiest lyrics ever written in that faggy disinterested voice

foals - just laughable as a band

maybe radiohead - but this is more of a hatred of people thinking they are as good as people seem to think they are. i guess i just think they are bland that barely crack the surface of music just enough for people to have to do no digging and get something out of it.

I don't think I have a least favorite band, most bands I outright dislike are in genres I normally wouldn't give the time of day anyways. That said, I do have an active hatred for Soulja Boy and Turn My Swag On is the single worst song I have ever endured from front to back but hey, that's not a band.

different user here. I don't even hate Green Day but here's three:

Yeah, but their albums from 1991 to 2004 are 8 good reasons to like them

Queens of the Stone Age. Absolutely an undefinable band.