/teen/

A containment thread/safe space for teenagers to discuss Anthony Fantano, rap, George Miller, and muh vidya music.

Thread topic: Unkle Adams vs. Fantano

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/evancure/mmxviii
soundcloud.com/evancure/the-2018-beat
soundcloud.com/evancure/sets/deletethis
soundcloud.com/evancure/sets/ep4
soundcloud.com/evancure/sets/ep3
soundcloud.com/evancure/sets/ep2
soundcloud.com/evancure/sets/ep1
bbc.com/news/health-42732442
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i've got balls of steel

reminder, if you're under 18 you WILL be banned.

Kys OP

you just played yourself

I'm 23 but a teen at heart, can I still post in this thread?

Will the Unkle Adams debacle fizzle out like Anthony Fan/teen/o's beef with Paul Joseph Watson?

If like you like SoundCloud rappers with face tattoos, Pink Guy, or Fan/teen/o, you are welcome here.

Peterson: Fantano would simply *chuckles* execuse my language kick Unkle Adam's ass. The melon is T H I C C.

Harris: *sighs* *sucks in air through nose hard* Unkle Adams is a super geuinus with countless weapons at his disposal

Its not like this board tries to force all the indie spammers onto one general. If anything those autists are far worse.

rap and grimesfags are by far the most cancerous with pitchfork and fantano posters as a close second

If anyone under 18 would actually get banned from Cred Forums 4chan's website visits would go down really quick.

They all overlap

Somebody told me to go listen to this the other day LOL. Can't believe there are people who actually willingly listen to this fag shit. Think ill put on some Kung Fu Kenny to get that horrible taste out of my mouth

Also allowed here are drug threads such as music to listen to while smoking weed, tripping on LSD, etc.

Are you a toilet? were you not getting enough shitposts in your regular browsing?

Make it stop

Fuck off, oldshitter.

ok enjoy your very successful containment thread im sure people wont just use this as a place to excavate their bowels

You're so unique for liking Cocteau Twins. Do you also hate all hiphop with the exception of Skrew and early Three 6 Mafia tapes?

25 here
Will teenage hands ever touch mine again?

Sounds like a plan.

Still can't decide my AOTY 2017 between 17 and SYRE

What you guys think of Joji? he be the reincarnation of J Dilla, ya dig?

2000s teen bands were garbage. I'd rather listen to Brockhampton and soundcloud rappers than Fall Out Boy and Blue October any day.

out of those 2 def 17, but I think flower boy is better than both

In high school I listened to of montreal, neutral milk hotel, modest mouse, among other slightly less popular "indie" bands. Pop music and rap have both gotten a lot better in recent years imo and most teens probably are listening to better stuff than when I was younger.

Is this where meme bands like death grips go?

Yes. I believe in you.

im a teen who mades music support me fellow kids

soundcloud.com/evancure/mmxviii
soundcloud.com/evancure/the-2018-beat
soundcloud.com/evancure/sets/deletethis
soundcloud.com/evancure/sets/ep4
soundcloud.com/evancure/sets/ep3
soundcloud.com/evancure/sets/ep2
soundcloud.com/evancure/sets/ep1

OK memes aside flower boy was actually pretty decent.

You must be 18 years or older to post on Cred Forums

Enjoy it while it lasts mates.
I'm 21 and fucking wish I could go back to being a teen like nothing else. My worries then seem so trivial in comparison to now.

joji make le funny videos too!!! i LOVE when he dress as pink man. make funny sounds. SO FUNNY

Is he more geniuser then Kendrick?

pretty weak bait

Reminder that you're still a teenager at age 24 bbc.com/news/health-42732442

Get a fucking job old man, what the fuck are you still doing here?

this but unironically

was there actual beef between PJW and melon? I thought he just made a stinkpiece video and that's it

MAKE EM RIGHT
MAKE EM WHITE

i love when he shit talked his fans who wanted real music during his pink guy projects, but now he's the normalfag that was usually the source of parody for his FF videos

Don't be like that man, Cocteau Twins influenced college indie like Beach House and Gus Dapperton. Older bro says college indie is fire and can get you thots ;)

God damn, im getting tired of all these niggers on tv