It's better than everything else

*blocks your path*

very good album

OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

Based.

>wattd

But is it better than Dookie?

This is correct

Who the fuck cares? Nobody in the universe.

This

C > LDA > OS > s/t

objectively correct

Never understood what the fuck this supposed to mean

hellooooooooooooooooooooooo newfag

Well duh. It's their best

I agree, I enjoyed LDA but Congratulations is so much better than anything else they've done and probably will do in future.

Hi

Secret best
This album tickles my ears

literally the only time this image is funny

yep

nope

Why is mu so ashamed to admit that the big 3 was the most fun they had with mgmt?

Why are you so proud to announce to us that you are a pleb

First album was best, I didn't know they had made 3 more albums and I had heard some of their new songs but had no idea it was MGMT

Hi

Exactly, they changed drastically. And the change was for the better.

>fun synthpop -> ok psych rock -> shit experimental rock -> ok synthpop
it wasn't tho

i kind of have to agree

Hi

They didnt change drastically you mongo. Side B of OS and Metanoia is a solid transition to Congratulations.

correct

Objective truth

Do you think vore loving furries masterbate to the cover?

I'm just saying... listen to Time To Pretend and then listen to the back half of the Self Titled.
Experimental MGMT is always superior.

Ha ha, oh shit

I don’t disagree with you but the pop hits were written years ago when they were in college. 10 years after the fact they were bound to change styles little by little

all better than lda

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand MGMT. The dissonance in Kid’s melody is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of music theroy most of the riffs will go over a typical listeners head. There’s also the fact that they said on record that Time To Pretend, Electric Feel, and Kids aren’t for true MGMT which is deftly woven into characterization of Congratulations. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these songs, to realize that they’re not just tasty- they say something deep about MUSIC. As a consequence people who dislike MGMT truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the lyrics in Andrew’s and Ben’s existential The Youth. “The youth is starting to change are you starting to change? are you? together” which itself is a cryptic reference to the cynical and toxic environments of the music industry today. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as MGMT’s genius wit unfolds itself in there ears. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO like Little Dark Age. And no, you I wont tell you why. It’s for the ladies’ understanding only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Literally no one disagrees. Fuck off. LDA is their second best.

agreed

>also doesnt know what this is
>Wants to fit in
Hi

IT'S WORKING IN YOUR BLOOD

obviously
(only because the second half of LDA kinda blows)

BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME AS LOVE

BECAUSE LOVE IS ONLY IN YOUR MIND

AND NOT YOUR HEART

mild apprehension

blank dreams of the coming fun

climbing a tree with a missing limb

Distort the odds of a turnaround

GUT SCREAMS OUT NEXT TO NONE

pleb, this album is literally a pop parody

so basically you're saying that you are on of those plebs who heard their 3 first singles and liked it but never heard the band again because they had no more catchy singles...

Congratulations > LDA > OS > MGMT

holy reddit

Degenerate here. e621 had nothing, while Furaffinity had a handful of furry Andrew & Ben pics and this.

Where is this from?

obviously

WIDE OPEN ARMS CAN FEEL SO COLD
FEEL SO COLD

FA, like I said.

>there are people who think the duo in that "Kids" fan video are the actual band

It better than nookie

Do (you)

Dont know shit about furies so i thought this was a rough alternate cover. Decent job though

true patrician pick

T

While I disagree, I respect your opinion, and have no desire to argue over it