Album reccomendations?

Some recent favorites of mine are (pic related), Ten, Temple of the Dog, Songs for the Deaf, Ok Computer, Mellon Collie, London Calling, etc. anyobe got good reccomendations?

Audioslave - s/t
Screaming Trees - Dust
MGMT - Congratulations

thanks.

also checked

anything by
>Pond
>Melody's Echo Chamber
>Bjork
>The Avalanches
>The Murlocs
>Weezer

Maybe try Pavement and Guided by Voices. Those two bands really jumpstarted my music discovery.

Foxygen, Melody's Echo Chamber, Spiritualized, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Temples, The Holydrug Circle.

Innerspeaker>Lonerism>Currents

not even trying to be a hipster cunt I just feel like Tame Impala's best shit was early on

Check out:
>Peach Pit - Peach Pit
>Beach House - Depression Cherry
>Turnover - Peripheral Vision
>Mac Demarco - Salad Days
these bands have that super chill feel that might remind you of some of Tame Impala's work
>Alice in Chains - Dirt
>The Black Keys - Thickfreakness/Magic Potion
(The Black Keys have a really great rendition of blues rock that I feel like any fan of the Rock genre can appreciate. Check it out)
they might tickle that 90s grunge vibe you got going on
I haven't really found a band that sounds like Radiohead, but you can check out
> Porcupine Tree - Voyage 34
they're a prog/psychadelic band but you might get a kick out it. It's really good shit.
Also
>Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool
contrary to popular belief, and fucking anthony fantano's buttboys, this album isn't that bad. Just give it a few listens.

also pic related

Belle and Sebastian's first 3 albums are can't miss brilliance. A lot more tender than what other people have been recommending but really just beautiful music with really poetic lyrics.

>contrary to popular belief
you mean to tell me there's people who don't like this album? I thought it was well-liked overall

Fucking gay band

How are they any gayer than the stuff being recommended here? Belle and Sebastian have never pretended to be anything but a group of softies from Glasgow. The posturing faggotry of bands like MGMT, Weezer, The Black Keys and Tame Impala is much gayer if anything.

If you're OP you should fucking kill yourself.

Who cares what a band behaves like (unless they're like white supremacists or some shit). It's about the music.

I dunno man I always got the vibe that people didn't really like this album. Perhaps I was wrong.

I was also talking about the music you dipshit. Also, they're performers, so their behavior, especially that of when they're performing is completely relevant.

Oh then your taste in music is crap. Bummer.

Hang on champ, you can't just change your argument on a dime like that. Sorry bud all you get is this (you).

Nah I stand by my original statement, I really don't care how people behave. Not my fault you have a different opinion, AND get butthurt at the drop of a dime.

>y-you're mad
And how does MGMT or Radiohead not make gay as fuck music exactly? Apply yourself here.

The irony here is so fucking thick. Musical taste is SUBJECTIVE. Do you know what subjective means? Say it slowly now, sub-ject-ive.

Ok fag.

Nice.

Steve Lacy - Steve Lacy's Demos

Your mom