Who /marina/ here lads

who /marina/ here lads

stop posting this disgusting old hag

FROOT and TFJ are two of the best pop records of the last decade.
She's also a qt

Stop being such a fucking retard

get a life homo

Obeseposters are genuinely better than Marinafags.

Whatever you say, Fatty.

OH MOY GWOAD
I honestly thought she was from Jersey when I first heard this bit of the song

She is from Wales, which is the country to the west of England. It is one of the three countries on the island of Great Britain, and one of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom.

However, she is ethnically half-greek, hence her beautiful dark hair and eyes.

if you take a break from marina you might see her differently. I used to LOVE her for years, all her shit. Went back and listened to froot, EH, and TFJ and most of it is meh. yeah it's catchy, but the lyrics are fucking depressing , the melodies are boring, the entirety of EH is so cringeworthy. ill be fucked if i dont sing along tho

I don't listen to her all that often, but when I do it's obvious that she's really talented.

I don't find the lyrics depressing, but she has sung about having to deal with clingy, obsessive, creepy guys, and I suspect that makes the types of people who frequent Cred Forums deeply insecure. I suspect that's what drives the hate she gets on here.

I've suspected this. She tells too much truth for the people on here, if you catch my drift.

catchy/hypnotic piece of that song, someone posted that bit of the video on a totally unrelated thread. I like TFJ, hope that she's having a good life

Indeed.

yeah her voice is incredible :)

What songs refer to creepy guys? can't place which ones you mean

i just ragged on EH but i looked up the tracklist and i forgot how good some of the songs are, i take back what i said. if you haven't already, listen to power and control, state of dreaming, primadonna, buy the stars. some of the songs are just bad tho

HELLO DAHLING

heh

I've only listened to hollywood

LIVIN IN THE STATE OF DREAMING

LIVIN IN A MAKE BELIEVE LAND

go listen to the discography in order right now

I WISH I WAS I WISH I WAS A TEEN TEEN IDLE

I guess I'll try try

Lmao

>I swear the fact my label forced me to do a trashy pop album it's actually a 3deep5u concept guys

Marina and Florence became wasted potential

post her old titties

that's unironically all she was good for