/soy/ general

Sheltered white cracka edition.
Talk about Death Grips, MGMT and Animal Collective here.
Compliment each other in our hive mind tastes dictated by pitchfork.

RYM fags are welcomed, we value people who treat music like a stamp collection and have no attachment to the music they listen or actually enjoy music.

On my ride to school I was listening to Brockhampton, shit slapped in the whip.

Reminder that 'soy' was adopted on this board by metalfags tired of being bullied

which is more soy though, soy or cowsmilk
>After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children.

they have so many bangers

>AHAHAHAHAH MOM LOOK! I SAID THE SOYBOY MEME AGAIN THEY SO TRIGGERED!! AHAHAHAHA GOT EMM SOYYYBOYY AHAHAHAHA THEY MAD I WIN AHAHAH

cow milk is unironically lol, but the best milk is almond milk

have this (you)

>AHAHAHAHAH MOM LOOK! I DID THE SOYBOY MEME AGAIN THEY SO TRIGGERED!! AHAHAHAHA GOT EMM SOYYYBOYY AHAHAHAHA THEY MAD I WIN AHAHAH

We shouldn't bully metalheads, we all need to be kind to eachother uwu
Besides, Dopethrone and Sunbather are badass.

>me trigger cuck man, me have BIG BRAIN!

guys is it ok to drink coconut milk

all general discussion should be redirected to the official general general

It's full of saturated fat. NO.
Best alternative milks are almond, cashew and soy.

t. soyboy

I think what annoys me most about soyboy shitposters is that the treat the term itself as a win condition.
>inb4 calling me a soyboy or some shit.

my nigga
(cashew and hazelnut milk is good, too)

It's always been here under a thousand different varieties. As long as there's a way to ridicule people here for not being manly enough, it will be done, over and over.

шизик ты тaблeтки выпил

Soy milk is the best nutrition wise.