This soy meme is destroying this board and must be stopped

This soy meme is destroying this board and must be stopped.

t. soyboy

>soyboy tries to post pepe to mix in with the boys

nuh uh, go back to r/indieheads you little fag

Don't worry, it'll blow over just like every shitty meme does. Get ready for a nasty summer.

Oh and this board has always been shit.

>Frogposter
I mean, I don't disagree with what you're saying but you aren't much better.

KILL ALL SOYS

Same with frog and wojakposting. You are the cancer, OP.

>AHAHAHAHAH MOM LOOK! I SAID THE SOYBOY MEME AGAIN THEY SO TRIGGERED!! AHAHAHAHA GOT EMM SOYYYBOYY AHAHAHAHA THEY MAD I WIN AHAHAH

You do realize reporting the threads gets them pruned, right?

this
and this

Soy is just the evolution of cuck. Even "cuckmusique" failed so I wouldn't be surprised if it dissipates in a few months.

Why does Cred Forums has such shit taste in memes?

They literally repost all the most boring shit over and over everyday

t. incel

t. cuck

I just want the kids to leave. The edgy teens used to stick to their own boards but now they're shitting up all the other ones. I wouldnt have a problen with all the memeing if it just stayed at Cred Forums, /fit/, Cred Forums and Cred Forums. This board is what first got me into music 6 years ago and it sucks to see all threads actually promoting discovery and discussion being buried beneath 6 threads of unemployed autists bickering back and forth. I know this place was never good but I never thought I'd see it get this bad. I just want pre-election Cred Forums to return.

You mean Cred Forums in general is destroying this site

The soy meme is great if you don't take it seriously. But some people actually think it's a thing and the meme gets ruined because of it.

>AHAHAHAHAH MOM LOOK! I DID THE SOYBOY MEME AGAIN THEY SO TRIGGERED!! AHAHAHAHA GOT EMM SOYYYBOYY AHAHAHAHA THEY MAD I WIN AHAHAH

You must be +18 to post here kiddo

>uses the meme frog
Kill yourself.

Uses le meme arrows

xd ebin meme, upboated :D

Kill yourself.

After the redditors migrated to pol, some of them wanted to find other boards on the forum Cred Forums to shitpost on other than pol and r9k, so they came here.

>le meme arrows
wew lad the self-awareness
you should go back

>Uses Le meme kill yourself + meme arrows
You first underage fagget

hello cucks

Reminder, these are the people calling you soyboys.

What’s the next insult gonna be after “soyboy” fades away? Place your bets now, ladies and gentlemen.

>video game reference

reported for underage posting

anything that reflects upon white males weird fixation on preserving hypermasculinity

"[esfores] user" :-(

Cuck and Soyboy came from some autistics who forced it into the world like a mother pushing out her baby. Its impossible to know.

people have been trying to force bugmen but it hasn't been sticking
i wish we'd just go back to calling people faggots

a common symptom of soy withdrawal is irritability and depression

Whatever new-pol comes up with next

>This

Grow a pair, its not that big of a deal. The fact you are so triggered is only going to fuel this kind of meme

what the fuck

that’s it i’m leaving, this is too much

Maybe Cred Forums is right

>Look, it’s Shia LaBeouf’s long-lost cousin!
That will be the pasta that gets pasted.
Also, hi, [s4s].

It was a good criticism at first but now it’s gotten to where the soyposters are literally getting their egos of to calling things soy

Bailicnedreaquk.

That's my insult to you. It means every single bad word in the known universe combined.

>weeb shit

This

I can’t wait until the boomers are dead

You have.... defeated..us....arghh..

hello reditor

hello :)

fpbp, only came here to post this.

But on a serious note, just ignore it.

cute

>tfw 70% of the american supermarket food is soybean based
>tfw everyone is a soyboy already
really gets the noggin' joggin'

nigga are you 13

if dubs soyboy meme ends

well there you have it

confirmed

Ironic, because your lack of capitalization signifies immaturity.

And who said this is an underage word? I might have said so to test out my new linguistic Master Sword on all the Stalfoses that lurk in this dungeon that is Cred Forums. Don't assume everything you read on the internet: that's the first rule, lamb chop.

It'll die out once you fucking soyboys stop getting so triggered over it.

damn... i can't believe it's over

thanks, glad that's done now

This.

Thank you mr jackpots

>mfw Cred Forums know deep down that they are in fact fucking soyboys and that's why the meme makes them so angry

How does it feel to see the cultural tides shifting away from inauthentic, anti-masculine hipster faggotry?

dubs and this poster is a soyboy

t. buttplug loving soyboys

are you faggots happy? this is the cancer that you've wrought.

soyboy is the best meme yet because it makes everyone way more upset than cuck ever did

The only people taking this meme seriously are unironic soy boys who can't handle bantz. Just have fun with it.

Checked

Get your daily intake of soy up, faggot.

if you haven't had an orgasm strictly from prostate stimulation you're the real bitch and your opinion on just about anything should be discarded

I don't think anyone is genuinely upset, it's just really annoying.

Not the type of bantz for mu.

Hi!

I have but i don't use buttplugs like you ;)

Congratulations on being the biggest faggot on Cred Forums.

Actually retarded

everyone in this thread is upset

what toys do you use user

You forgot your trillby.

W-well...since you got dubs..my gfs tongue and fingers sometimes? That isn't gay right? I'm not gay!

fpbp

why is so easy to trigger soycucks? oh, right, because they’re soycucks.

What's the LEAST soy genre I can listen to?

Because they realize how aptly it describes them and their pathetic culture and can only lash out in anger against the truth

Nice trigger action right here.

nah, that's not gay user. for awhile i only used my fingers too, i finally took the plunge and ordered a vixskin outlaw based on some recommendations i saw. honestly, it's a great purchase.

How long has Pepe been popular? I'm talking about as "Pepe", and not just "sadfrog"? 2014? The political ones usually last a lot longer than other memes, usually as long as whatever's motivating the political "satire" is in the public spotlight.

that’s pretty gay user

I doubt soyboy will last any longer than "can't stump the trump"

what's weeb

That was only relevant for the election, soyboy is a derogatory term attached to a certain type of person. Honestly though, I have no idea when or where it came from or what it means exactly, except that it seems to be aimed at non-masculine men, which have always existed and will always continue to exist. I dunno, it might persist as a term as long as some men feel superior to other men, probably unwarranted. Either that, or it'll evolve into another term, like how "soyboy" was "cuck" not too long ago.

i'm pretty gay ;o

Saved