What happened to Cred Forums?

Haven't been here in a while, why there is so little discussion going on?

idk what your talking about this is the best time to be on Cred Forums

seems like there are few replies to the threads. Maybe it's just me idk

Too many shitposters. Mods permanently asleep.

Cred Forumsfaggotry along with rapfaggots dominating the board. Cred Forumsfags are mentally disabled and make random associations between political ideologies and certain musicians then poorly attempt to bully people into disliking said musicians based on those politics. Rapfags are spammers and don't actually have a reason for enjoying the music so they are inherently anti discussion.

/thread

I see. It's too bad I really loved this board.

This plus poptimists and kpop fags.

Also, not all rap, just this new memerap/trap stuff.

i blame grimesfags and deathgrip stans. but in reality its the memes

t. soyboy

because of soyboys like you

Are 50 year olds coming to Cred Forums now?

why did you posted your picture?

I don't really see why people complain about kpop fags. They stick to their containment threads and don't pollute this board with fucking cancer unlike the brainlets who think posting yet another """ironic""" 6ix9nine/memerap thread is funny or helpful

>le soy meme xDDDDDDDDDD
Please just end yourself right now

They have a containment thread on every fucking board.

soyposters
rapfags
waifufags

t. metalfag

you first you soy-riddled faggot

>rapfags dont have a reason for enjoying the music
Wrong

>kek

>He's, like, TOTALLY my aesthetic! I wish they had some shirts with him and some vapourwave stuff at the Hot Topic.

well talking about Cred Forums specifically, I'd rather it was all in one thread, even if there's always one up. Scrolling down and seeing my screen filled with lil pump threads is just thoroughly dull

>implying that would be a bad thing

>HeheHEhe le soy meme iz funny xD
>soy=pusyboy xD
>cucks BTFO!!

rap saved this board
go back to your metal thread

Cred Forums relies almost entirely on release hype to keep things going due to a surprising lack of board culture - the main thing being Cred Forumscore, but it's generally seen as a sign of being a newfag, but at the same time, it's one of the few things we can all talk about because we all know - or at least, we've all heard.

With no releases as of late, Cred Forums's discussion boils down to seasonal memes, hence the rise of rapfags and Cred Forumsfags as of late. Thus, the board is dead.

>soyboys are THIS triggered over a simple, descriptive word

It's interactions between users like this that's killing Cred Forums.It isn't necessarily isn't Cred Forums's fault it's more or less the shit flinging tactics that stormfags brought with them when they migrated over. If you take a step back and look at site's evolution as a whole this is the logical next step trolling was going to take. Since no one falls for og trolling very much anymore, it's easier to act like a mongoloid and start an argument to derail and run a thread closer to the post limit. The only long term solution I could see rectifying the issue without giving up anonymity is to make a threads life based on time (.ie responses add a certain amount of time onto thread that shrinks as the post ratio/time increases) and outright remove post limits. Though this could open a can of worms. I'm just getting tired of this no u mentality that's killing this place.

yeah sounds like reddit, i'm sure you'd like it over there

Been here since 06 and actively running my own imageboard for the past couple. But yeah, Reddit is overall much better than the cesspool of shit that's Cred Forums nowadays. Reddit's only fault is their hivemind attitude to everything and datamining user data. Also, in the future if you're gonna shitpost, try throwing in a sage to kill the thread a lil faster.

Or mods can just do their jobs and ban low effort posters

whose the guy in pink? He's got a cute cock

Aww, what's the matter sport? Mad that you don't have any friends?

>implying they'd do it for free

A gay retard