Is this a classic yet?

Is this a classic yet?

Post the album cover idiot

>guys i like kanyes worst album cause other people dont like it look at me
>please

No one mentioned Life of Pablo or Graduation, though.

always has been. instant classic

It isn't and never will be because it's objectively a shit album.

>guys look i said it again

>album cover
wtf, who covered this whole album???

>classic
>been out for less than five years
Yeah, no. To see if it will stand the test of time we still need a few more years.

get some taste

That's rich coming from someone who ranks Yeezus as anything other than dead last in his discography.

Refer to

This is just a plain CD!

classic garbage sure

The Life of Pablo is Kanye's second best album though.

Graduation is 10x the album Yeezus will ever be. TLOP was shit too but just not as shit as Yeezus' poor attempt at crossing over into muh electronica. Bound 2 is absolute fucking dogshit and the only song on the album that doesn't sound like someone fucking with the mixer settings is Black Skinhead. It's irredeemably bad and the only people who actually like this fucking turd only do so out of a need to appear 2DEEP4U by claiming to enjoy the shittiest album Kanye has ever (or will ever) put out.

This but ironically

Yeezus BTFOs soyboys. They become confused and enraged when in the presence of this masterpiece. See the following posts for proof

And especially

all me btw

yeezus is hot garbage and you'd get a similar aural experience by grabbing a turd from the toilet and just shoving it into your ears

also hilarious that this faggot is calling yeezus the soyboy killer when yeezus was THE embodiment of soy that got a 9.5 from pitchfork

This is honestly really sad man. Why is it so hard for you to accept that someone likes what you don't like.

Weakest Kanye album

that is the album cover you retard

Hopefully not, it sucked when it came out and still sucks almost 5 years later.