I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF ALL MY EAR BUDS BREAKING. do any anons have the solution...

I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF ALL MY EAR BUDS BREAKING. do any anons have the solution? my budget is about 30 dollars

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sony-MDREX10LPB-BLACK-EX-Headphones/dp/B004OXV6ZM/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1519003741&sr=1-4&keywords=sony series stereo earbuds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elephant trunks make good amplifiers. Now kill yourself, you dumb frogposter.

>Ear buds

>30 dollars

stop being poor and buy a set of quality buds or cans and maybe you won't have this problem.

>earbuds
>my budget is about 30 dollars

>tfw using 1 dollar ear buds

>ear buds
Get over ear headphones instead of fucking earbuds. I don't know why people use them anyway, they always feel uncomfortable and fall out a lot.

mainly because its winter so i gotta put a hat on my head. i can just shove them in my pocket when im not using them. if a nigga tries throwing hands i can reliably put them away and not lose my headphones in the process

Keep your receipt and make sure your earbuds break within the six month or whatever warranty, and take them back for an exchange every time they break.

my dollar store only lets me return them one time

plus the warranty only last a month

Sony Studio Series Earphones should be just under 30. Closest bang for your buck, don't get earbuds at this price range.

koss portapro

Comes with a lifetime warranty too.

produce less earwax

How the fuck do they break? Mine costed like 15 dollars and are still going strong after like 6 months

what the fuck do you do to the poor things to go through them so quickly?

alright boys this is the potential buy do i cop?
amazon.com/Sony-MDREX10LPB-BLACK-EX-Headphones/dp/B004OXV6ZM/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1519003741&sr=1-4&keywords=sony series stereo earbuds

idk i put em in my pocket sometimes il run. i live in canada so maybe like there getting moist or something.

Then save up like fifty bucks and go to Best Buy, you mongoloid.

Get some quality headphones

OH you live in Canada? London Drugs have a six month warranty on earbuds. That's literally the place I do this: at.

deadass never heard of london drugs in my life only have lived in quebec and ontario

those wires don't look strong enough for you to hang yourself with

yeah well you dont look strong enough to hang yourself