Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/single/tom-macdonald/whiteboy/
youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ
youtu.be/TZ77xBgIA9s
youtu.be/evKTIRwjCvk
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
youtu.be/EhtHHYUpt1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like this minus the horrible lyrics/cringe message, just change all the lyrics to be about lean/xanax and ya got a banga'

hahahahahhahaha lmao

this is the fucking worst shit i've ever heard

why the fuck do wiggers do this shit lmao holy fucking shit

>ey yo doawggg we wuz white i dont feel a shameeeeddddd ya hear me
gassssss em

I kinda agree with what he's saying but this it's massive cringe

rateyourmusic.com/release/single/tom-macdonald/whiteboy/
0.66 / 5.0 from 158 ratings

Based Friendo.

you agree with being a little white bitch begging on your knees for people of color to like you?

it didn't work though, show this to any black person and they'll just think he's a huge faggot

wow it must really suck being white dude, i feel for you!

I like the message but its just straight cringe

and rightfully so.

>wahhh why wont these black people who i try so hard to replicate stop bullying me about being a dick rider

i hate white americans

Make it Blackboy and it would have been 10/10 empowering blacks how brave, etc.

Do you see why double standards piss people off?

lmfao look at this white boy COMPLETELY missing the point

name one time when white people experienced the same level of racism black people do, faggot

why are you looking into black people for guidance in this first place?. black people are some of the most embarassing people alive so i wouldnt expect anything less from them. white people arent supposed to do this cringey ass victim shit

>actually naming the jew
Holy shit he actually did it.
He is saying the jews are inciting racial tensions just like in Elders of Zion.

this

instead of begging niggers to like you like a pathetic little faggot. use the hate to better yourself and know your enemy

Now, white people are being oppressed every fucking day by the left and if you can't see this you're blind

as a white person who leans left, you're fucking stupid

>leaning left
SOY BOY

>leaning right
Virgin

The Holocaust.

>jews

[citation needed]

I LITERALLY did not kill a black person, stop calling me racist wtf get over it the song

>what are Slavs
>inb4 Slavs aren't white

This is probably bait but anyone who unironically believes in such bullshit should just hang themselves in their trailer park already. White Americans are such fragile pussies.

>WAHHH some dumbass college student on the mainstream meteor said that white people are evil WAHHHHHH muh European heritage

There are black people that hate white people and call them racist with no context and I have met a lot of these people who have supposedly been treated this way.
I really don't like the way he executed this song cause it makes him come off as a little bitch but there is a (small) problem here because racism in general is super brainlet levels of retarded.

Being wrongly called racist by some idiotic black people (who are most likely pulling the race card because they probably aren't intelligent enough to argue without it) isn't that big of a deal and this song does not do much but show that he himself can not articulate why being racist towards anyone (including whites) is a bad thing.

I can see how this song will resonate with the sensitive white numale but anyone with a lick of sense will see how he's literally retarded. Not only that but he has a shit flow (and this is one of his better songs)

I'm a latino so as the fine line between white and black I am allowed to call this out right ?

yes user and I agree

anybody who calls themself "oppressed" is an admitting their own inferiority

become a white man. stop being a weak little nigger

>i hate white americans
o boy that's racist

Politics and white pride aside, the song is just flat out terrible and hard to listen to

Are you saying the jews arent opressing the shit out of whites?

Maybe, Lationo isn't a race or really an ethnicity though.

>american education

this is what happens when you’re only taught about the holocaust and the atlantic slave trade in high school and you totally stop learning about world history thereafter

every single ethnicity on the face of this earth has been guilty of slavery, discrimination and general bigotry. every single one.

i bet you didn’t even know that the largest mass lynching in US history was orchestrated not against black people but rather italian-americans in the late 1800s when italians were fucking despised in this country and for like half of the 20th century. people like you disgust me.

holy shit you are pathetic. any man who call himself oppressed isnt a man period. you sound so defeated

grow some testicles and stop begging niggers and jews to like you dude, its not going to happen. the only people who give a fuck about you are other whites. the sooner you realize this the better

hey buddy can you please keep it down with the racial slurs? they’re quite racist.

Music for White snowflakes.

>muh White oppression

I bet a bunch of right wing fucks that don't listen to hip-hop are calling this a masterpiece and that it had a powerful message. Absolutely clueless fucks.

Do you know what "oppression" means?

This is rap music so it's shit by default. It's extra double choc chip shit because this "whiteboy" looks like he's trying his hardest to look like a nigger.

i think most people who are at least moderately right-wing (such as myself) would agree with pushing back against the idea of white guilt but on an artistic level the song is pretty friggin terrible

you need to slow down kid

Read culture of critique.
Im not begging for jews to like my people, I want them to stop fucking the west up.

>People actually think European jews aren't white
Is this an American thing? because in europe you couldn't point a Jewish out in a crowd. They look exactly the same as %90 of other europeans.

>Lationo
yeah cause that isn't a fucking word idiot lmao

chill out it's a typo you fucking faggot, What are you 15 or something?

Stop being so sensitive wigger lmao

>blacks openly hating whites in the USA simply isn't real.
Face it, black hate whites, Africans hate African-Americans, Koreans, Chinese etc. hate blacks. Literally the most hated stain on society.

>read pseudo-science accepted by zero respected biologists

if you were smart you would realize this new anti-white status quo bias is a good thing for us it pushes average white people out of their comfort zone and opens their minds ideologically. real white men are batheing in all this hatred not begging subhumans to like them

>I'm being sensitive
>Gets triggered by a type
What did he mean by this?

i never said it isnt real, its very real

i said its pathetic to beg them to like you. they will never like you and you should be happy about that

you’re right. Nikker Black Stink Of Shit

Not talking about the anti white bias, im talking about the degenerate media perverting the youth, promoting mass immigration (thus enforcing demographic shifts and economic slavery), promoting gay rights, feminism etc.
I want Europe to remain white.

So this is the power of white people...

>still being defensive about your blatant stupidity
>typos the word typo
Yeah I got triggered by an idiot that is incapable of basic spelling lmao
I bet you failed language arts every year and later dropped out to post on the music board of a Vietnamese frog breeding forum because nothing else in your life has or will ever be as happy as the few happy moments you get on that board

>Europe
>white

White means Caucasian. Most of Europe isn't Caucasian and therefore white. "White Europe" or "European culture" or "White culture" is not a thing. Definitely not a homogeneous thing. This is a purely American thing to think. Stop reading shitty Cred Forums threads and pseudo-scientific books and stop getting triggered over shitty feminists on the TV and you'll be fine.

But Europe has never been white

>Most of Europe isn't white
What are you talking about? I agree white culture isn't a thing though.

you can't be anti-something that does not exist in the first place, el goblinos

Please, do us all a favour and just kys you ignorant fucktard.

use all that shit as motivation

soy boys are in the gym counting their reps with numbers, im in the gym counting my reps with passages from the jewish bible

do you know how many blacks resumes ive thrown in the trash over the last few years just because they had a black name? too many and i say this without a shred of irony

i made a million dollars on crypto last year, i didnt do it for me. i did it for my people, white people

rise up white man, become the person they dont want you to be, become the white oppressor, become the white privileged. bathe in the hate, dont beg for it

So are you saying black culture is in fact a thing?
Like shitty hip hop music and watermelons lmao.
>white culture is not a thing
Wtf are you high?

>do you know how many blacks resumes ive thrown in the trash over the last few years just because they had a black name? too many and i say this without a shred of irony
that’s not nice

In Europe there's no such thing as white culture. Europe has many different cultures not just one homologous.

Hahaha fellow r/mde user XD

bait

this

That's true.
However white people across Europe and in America do however share a lot of similarities in their way of living,
this is what i call white culture.

i hate this meme. you know we have affirmative action and diversity quotas in europe too? and no the french arent considered a minority in sweden

they make it very clear "white". this idea that white doesnt exist in europe is pushed exclusively by shit skins from america

Yes, actually. "Black culture" is the vague term for African American culture. Those people lost their cultural roots and identity through slavery and whatever the hell they did until the 20th century. They have literally no connection to Africa so they need to "start over". Hence the stupid term "black culture" in America. Yes, it looks bad with all the ghettos and shitty music and drugs but it's not purely their fault. Then again, look at the Roman Empire; Germanic tribes were deemed barbarian and uncultured but then they ruined Rome and a few hundred years later Germans are the deemed the "superior" race. Shit happens, shit changes.

Saying "white culture" or "white pride" is nothing but a racist reaction to the whole "black culture" thing. Europeans never say we're white. We say country first, European second. That's it. Even a single country's culture isn't homogeneous, let alone a whole fucking continent's culture. There are MASSIVE differences between Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant and Atheist countries in Europe, yes even in culture.

So yes, black culture, however shitty it may be, is a real thing (although just an American one) and white culture, is actually not. The painting you posted, was done by an Italian, a European. Not a white man. I mean obviously he was probably white but nobody serious ever uses that term, even though it's obvious lot of Europeans are white, because it doesn't actually mean anything. We have our identity and roots, we don't need to stumble down to the basics i.e. being named by our skin colour.

Why have I been seeing pictures of this cat lately

Does anyone know it’s name

No, I believe pic related is
>The CEO's of the three biggest record companies in the world.

el goblino....

White does exist but we just don't identify with that word because we actually have a culture that is hundreds of years old and has actual roots. And I'm not taking the piss out of Americans here and I'm not thinking I'm superior, I'm just stating facts.

Well this is just something an American person would say most of the time to be honest. You never seriously hear "white culture" in Europe unless it's coming from a bone-headed bald neo-Nazi.

Born in London

>We don't need to stumble down to the basics i.e. being named by our skking color.
But black people do?
I think you are a racist too

youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ
youtu.be/TZ77xBgIA9s
youtu.be/evKTIRwjCvk

>that is hundreds of years old
Thousands you literal shitskin

Black African Americans do, yes. I told you in the first paragraph. Most of those people have entirely lost their roots and culture to their original African tribes and nations so they connect with each other with a a vague term. I would call it African American culture but they say Black culture I believe.

Everybody is a little racist.

Calm down buddy, some of us just started waking up as nations in the 16th century. We're not all English or French or some old shit.

yes we do it says right there in the regulations for affirmative action/positive action in every single country in europe "white"

its not french people getting jobs and uni positions in britan simply for being another race. its niggers. stop this lie you dirty el goblino.

what I don’t understand is how someone like richard spencer seems so intelligent in arguments and how he debates circles around people; why doesn’t he just debate with someone who knows what they’re talking about in terms of anthropology, and pretty much everything that this guy said? don’t people realize just how easy it is to crush modern groups like identity evropa and the “alt-right” once and for all given all this knowledge? or maybe i’m just overestimating how widespread they are?

Alright but we're talking about culture and identity. This doesn't change much.

lmao you dont have to be a weirdo jew hater from Cred Forums to dislike the rockefellers.

I'm not sure if you're making fun of me, cat...

Why do you keep whining about what it's called. Do I need to repeat myself?
Europe has its own unique identity however white people still share a lot of similarities outside their respective culture. Are you saying there isn't such a thing as western cvilization/culture?

>can't give a single example

Western is something else. It excludes half of Europe.

anti american memes sponsored by Soros

no not at all, i’m wondering why someone like you who knows what they’re talking about doesn’t debate with someone like richard spencer who seems to be turning so many young people into white nationalists or even neo-nazis who seriously believe in the pseudo-science of racial hierarchy

Dude just go on YouTube and type "Feminist gets triggered by white male" or some shit and you'll see the true oppression of the white male in everyday America.

yeah we have different cultures so do australians and new zealanders. a french man isnt considered a minority in britian hes still a white man on demographics survey, hes still a white man when he applies for uni, hes still a white man when he applies for a job, hes still a white man when the police come looking for him

this idea that europeans dont recognize white is the dumbest thing that has ever came out of Cred Forums and i know for a fact the people pushing this shit arent european nor are they white

>yeah ignore all of US slavery, 11 Italians died one time it's the same thing
This is such an intellectually dishonest post it's disgusting.

Okay you have a point.

I'm European. I seriously doubt it's the dumbest thing you've heard, I hope it's not actually. I just said it's not something you hear, because it means very little in most cases. We recognise as our ethnicity and as European, but after that I guess white.

>However white people across Europe and in America do however share a lot of similarities in their way of living

lmao nigga what? you do know non-american whites generally think badly of american whites? same goes for black populations outside of america too.

also it's extra hilarious that you make this argument towards white's being oppressed, when this lynching was done because the people of new orleans wanted to purify their city of what they considered non white people because some italian killed their police chief. This is literally white people oppressing white people who arent' as white as them, holy shit you're such a moron.

not even close to my point. if anything this prevailing idea that black people have had it harder than anyone throughout the entirety of human history is intellectually dishonest. all ethnicities have owned slaves (some eras even lasting longer than the entirety of US slavery) and all ethnicities have been slaves. fuck you.

One does not refute the other you brainlet.

>we

stop it shit skin

im not that user but whats the use of putting in all that time into a well thought out argument just to win a debate? unless you think people are drawn to those schools of thought because they're the most logically and empirically sound as opposed to just trying to affirm what they've alwys felt deep down.

>Shit skin
Virgin Amerifats favorite insults

never said you did senpai. i took your "shared... similarities" as a really stupid way of referring to solidarity. unless you wanna give some examples of those shared similarities on the basis of a skin color culture.

see
this was literally white people killing slightly less white people because of racism.
>all ethnicities have owned slaves (some eras even lasting longer than the entirety of US slavery) and all ethnicities have been slaves.
Damn I guess that just makes it all ok then right? Because africa was run by greedy warlords at the time of the origin of slave trade I guess that just kinda cancels out the hundreds of years of slavery in the US.

wen u think about it, because the mongolians enslaved people when they took over nearly the whole world, i guess it's just ok to be racist to them.

Like what is your fucking argument dude, "racism has always existed, there for it is ok"? Currently there are no institutions where white's are an oppressed class, where as other ethnicities have that. Notice how no one raises issuses when people make fun of their indian telemarketers. It's almost like there is no institution where indians are as a whole oppressed class (unless you're poor in India, then your own country fucks you, but that could be said anywhere desu) so racist statements aren't nearly as taboo (while imo still awful and not generally totally accepted). It's almost like racism has an element of power over someone else and it's not le ebin white genocide. I'm sure you read about the epic black slave trade last week or something and think you're really smart, but try reading more than one fucking wikipedia article before being smug on the internet.

also avatarfags should all kill themselves

oh shit my bad i forgot europeans dont recognize the word shit skin

tell me more about my own people please shit skin

you're just an american with worse teeth and shittier cooking m8

you couldnt find any clean paper in your house? lol.

I'm a Brit aswell, guess my countries vile insults are just as bad as those from the US aswell. You're a degenerate.

except i don’t agree with racism in any of its forms you neurotic goon

>Currently there are no institutions where white's are an oppressed class, where as other ethnicities have that.
in the US you mean? if so, please provide evidence for this, because i’m pretty sure institutional racism in the context of modern US is a conspiracy theory and nothing more.

nah sorry im european, we dont know what white paper looks like hahahahahahahah

Everywhere around the globe,
white people have a positive impact on civilization.
They work hard, obey the law, make something out of their lifes.
Also christian values and the nuclear family is definitely something that both white americans and white europeans hold sacred.
Unless you don't count that as culture.
Also, do not forget that americans originally came from europe.
So european culture morphed into white mordern american culture that you claim europeans hate.
But the core values as mentioned above are still there.

>Using shitskin unironically
You're an actual degenerate, leave my country please.

found the shit skin

>except i don’t agree with racism in any of its forms you neurotic goon
Ok so you're whole thing is to just say "everyone has been oppressed if we include all of history" and you just step back and let eveyrone's mind's be blown? Congrats dude you took history 201, I'm proud of you.
>if so, please provide evidence for this, because i’m pretty sure institutional racism in the context of modern US is a conspiracy theory and nothing more.
I'm not gonna lecture you on the entire history of oppression in the US because you're a retarded Cred Forums who probably think's he's smart because he's a sophmore in college. I'll just say look up redlining, and the issues regarding the Louisiana state prison system and it's "inmate work" program.

Different people make for different cultures.
Its not just about the color of a man's skin, race is something much deeper than that.
Or do you think race is just a social construct, and wouldn't actually have any influence on a person if there'd be no racism?

Tell me more about how much of a "shit skin" i am. like i said leave the country please, People like you only make the country look bad.

hahahahah el goblino hand

You dont seriously think you're white with that brown hand do you?

>redlining
>not being done in modern times for economic reasons as opposed to racial reasons
not an argument, sorry. still not a shred of evidence from you. i’ll look into the louisiana prison system shit though.

I'm either being baited or you people are dumb as fuck.

>i hate black americans

Wtf dude racist not cool

im not gonna address the rest because your being intentionally stupid (at least i hope) but i will give you a point for christianity. no points for the nuclear family because the extended family is just as prominent in europe.

good lad

absolute disgraces to your country. fuck off

youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI

>joyner lucas extra cringey
>soundcloud rapper face tats
>braid-in hair extensions
>horrible pop rap

>White means Caucasian
are indians white then?

>tfw Brit
>tfw EXCLUSIVELY fuck immigrants

Stay racist.

>intellectual dishonesty

Just get on your knees and suck the dick of the black dude closest to you. Youre an institutionalized ignorant fuck that is no longer any good for anything else.

wow you really showed me lol

La creatura...

>White
stopped right here

>italians
>white
I guess so.
The criteria for being white likes to shift around and I can't be fucked to keep track of it.

>2018
>Rap
>No lyrics pertain to coins, boings, or yoings

This

WHITEBOYWHITEBOYWHITEBOY

Why do you have to be so homoerotic about this?

t. 16 year old

>He thinks Italians all look like Sicilians
Amerifat strikes again, Seriously travel a bit.

Totti's Italian and he looks pretty white to me

>He thinks Italians all look like Sicilians
How the fuck did you even imply that?

Cred Forums should just leave

That's the only way you'd think Italians aren't white.

I'm not american but I though the "white boy" shit was just used on Cred Forums? What the fuck? People actually use that in real life? Jesus fucking christ.

Eat shit.

dios mio...

Does Eminem ever say 'nigger'?

yes
youtu.be/EhtHHYUpt1k

It's not bad

Haha epic

Yeah it's horrible.

Song sucks but he's right

t. PoC

south africa, right now

>American education