What does Cred Forums think of James Ferraro...

What does Cred Forums think of James Ferraro? (master of all things lofi hynagogic newage noise pop tribal sound collage drone pre-proto vaporwave multiversal post future americana)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LIL_ICEBUNNY/status/959833414735187969
sebaldsfolly.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SilZtPrMoQw
youtube.com/watch?v=NntgFRUw2PU
songkick.com/concerts/29172409-dedekind-cut-at-union-nightclub-noise-room
youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
winstontaylorrecords.bandcamp.com/track/im-an-alien-muppet-nightmare-feat-james-ferraro
discogs.com/James-Ferraro-Too-Hot-For-TV/release/9187151
muscleworksinc.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-blood-summer-headrush-2009-series.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9QKseRR8I1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drug addict con artist

elaborate

agreed except leave out vaporwave next. vaporshitters aren't fit to kiss the feet of james
go away

BASED user DROPPING THE TRUTH BOMBS

twitter.com/LIL_ICEBUNNY/status/959833414735187969

A new era is upon us

That why i sepcified preproto vaporwave, since hes been dabbling in vaporwave concepts even before the proto vaporwave releases

I'm tired of you haters thinking James is just another meme like Macintoshtranny or Saint Cola. He's a fucking genius. His music isn't easy most of time. It doesn't invite you for tea and coffee. It fucking gut punches you. You have to be a man to take it. Grow up. Quit being bitches. Buy LSD off the deep web and listen to his entire discog. & spencers too sebaldsfolly.blogspot.com/

im iffy about music + psychs. I dont wanna end up having a bad trip then not being able to listen to the music when sober without it creeping me out

Anyone else get this?

Interesting guy, interesting music. First exposure was human story 3 and it caught my attention. He has such a large and varied output that it makes it a bit daunting to try and sort through it all. He seems for the most part to be a grand concept kind of guy, but the end result can be hit or miss. Since he has such a large output the odds of him putting out something that really is amazing is high. I look forward to when he releases something that's extremely next level. Whatever that may be.

is the left Watch Out or Europe Tour 2009?

Its Watch Out

This album fucked me up

youtube.com/watch?v=SilZtPrMoQw

put on a ferraro record when you're dead tired in the middle of night completely in the dark. don't question it just do it.

idk how deep you got into ferraro, but these are try these out for his pre 2011 shit.
Also, his newest Troll EP is pretty great. Really underrated
it's fucking amazing. I can only imagine the production process

I actually did this unintentionally last week. Never heard much of Citrac, had that playing on my phone, started drifting in and out of sleep and witnessed some pretty odd visuals. Alot of masculinity, intimidating raging bodybuilders with spiraling eyes, veins protruding, and breathing insanely fast.
Ferraros work truly elevates between the hours 2-4am

Spencer said his early music was inspired when he tried to sleep to the most active music possible

Missed a chance to see him live since it was a 21 and over show

on the topic of James Ferraro, does anyone have the tracklist for this? I'm specifically looking for the name of that Juke/Jersey Club sounding remix of The Jackson 5's "It's Your Thing"

recently?

forgot link youtube.com/watch?v=NntgFRUw2PU

Fuck off Marcel

It was this show
songkick.com/concerts/29172409-dedekind-cut-at-union-nightclub-noise-room

I was around 19 at the time so I couldn't go

huh. Thats really interesting. I can see how that can work

damn

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

he's good, i just wish he'd release the new album that includes nemesis
he also recently made a song for a collab with raw thrills, it sounds like his night dolls-era work
winstontaylorrecords.bandcamp.com/track/im-an-alien-muppet-nightmare-feat-james-ferraro

discogs.com/James-Ferraro-Too-Hot-For-TV/release/9187151
Will it ever drop? Does it even exist?

nice

Twilight pretender is ace

Didn't ship out my Human Story 3 tape, is a total degenerate irl and is a hack pseudo-composer. Total loser

GOAT

imagine being this ass blasted over a cassette

I just charged him back so I don't care, if you've actually met him irl you would agree with me

I really need to hear this one, or any from the Jarvid trilogy for that matter

beat him up, user. GET THAT MULATTO COCKSUCKER

what happened?

He's fuckin amazing, I started really listening in to his 2006 - 2010 works under various aliases about a month ago, and man, I fuckin love it all, especially "S/T" under his alias Dreams.

>vaporwave meme shit only it's kind of deep and serious so he's a genius

its really great, his 2008-10 period is incredible
its pretty long though.
my favorite tracks are the 29 minute and 19 min one

Speaking of which, I think I may have found another alias of his a couple hours ago, lemme get the link for it.

>"ferraro is le vaporwave xD" meme

>vaporwave
muh fsv

>tripshit thinks james ferraro is vaporwave
to the filter it goes

muscleworksinc.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-blood-summer-headrush-2009-series.html

Look at the amount of work from MuscleWorks inc. that hasn't been released. Each image is suppose to be a release of some kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QKseRR8I1Y
this was the one, Sargasso Sea - "True North Square", when I heard this I was like "yup, this is him", tho it def could just be someone inspired by him.

iirc, most of those were fake releases (like ) from a fake catalog james made to stole money from people who bought them. there's a forum thread/page where lots of users complained about it and never received anything, probably because james was into lots of heavy drugs and forgot to send the tapes/cdrs

This is music for unintelligent people. I could beat up everyone in this thread. Grow up

He's legit a coke addict, he looks pretty fucked up irl

>dude it sounds like old technology dude 80's aesthetics dude globalism and mass consumerism lmao

I want all four Ferrarodrones to leave my board RIGHT NOW

I know James. All he does is takes a mic and puts it near an amp and records it. Distorts it, put a little percussion and vocals in the mix then releases it to the unsuspecting public. Don't fall for his tricks, boys.

I've actually tried making music that sounds like his style, from what I can see it's actually alot more complex than, plus just running it through an amp alone won't get this kinda sound, there's alot of tape bouncing and amp processing that takes place, along with the building of drones and loops with his voice and even an sk-1 on occasion. The amount of shit that goes into getting that one sound is insane.