Remember to sage all Cred Forums discussion

Remember to sage all Cred Forums discussion

The best way to is ignore it completely, in other words, stop making threads like these as it will only provoke them.

>Not a frank zappa or Heavy metal

HELLO MR SOY !!!!!!!

>
t. soyboy

^

>I'm a fucking cuck I'm not fucking my wife

LOL

They pretty much fucked up all of Cred Forums

Stop victim blaming.

me but unironically

What does Cred Forums discussion include?

soy boys are in the gym counting their reps with numbers, im in the gym counting my reps with passages from the jewish bible

do you know how many blacks resumes ive thrown in the trash over the last few years just because they had a black name? too many and i say this without a shred of irony

i made a million dollars on crypto last year, i didnt do it for me. i did it for my people, white people

rise up white man, become the person they dont want you to be, become the white oppressor, become the white privileged. bathe in the hate, dont beg for acceptance

soyboys and black people

Ok
Saged
Talking about Cred Forums or calling out a poster on being Cred Forums is for faggot cunts that can't accpet a reality check

t. Cred Forums

and what reality check is that humour me

Not related to the thread exactly, but are the Cred Forums posters such as these in the same group as those who are the catholic fedoralords / christian anons / christfags that permeate many boards?

Genuinely asking - are Cred Forums christians a subset of Cred Forums?

is Cred Forums a christian website?

> these are the people saying they're genetically superior to other races.

Literally this omfl

Yeah but they're not real Christians. They just use it as a fashion statement to rebel against atheists.

Just black people, soy is no longer a Cred Forums thing.

t. undercover Cred Forums

remember to filter soy

There's a very vocal amount of them here
Yeah, I've heard it's just to respond to the atheism thing on Reddit

Hey man, this is a funny picture, but change it up. Any more pics of neckbeards wearing kekistani shirts?

ok

theres not even any scientific link to soy making you feminine

there's nothing that triggers them more then attacking their masculinity

>tfw you are either a 1. Cred Forumstard, obsessed with conspiracy theories with little evidence about (((le juice))) and triggered by every stupid college student talking nonsense about pronouns and made-up genders and sucking in all the propaganda about how immigration will completely destroy the West at any moment now while offering absolutely no realistic solutions; or 2. completely spineless neo-liberal individual who drinks too much soy and would let in immigrants from third world countries so that they can rape his wife while labelling every single person who opposes such laws (or lack of laws) as a Nazi

What a time to be alive.

does 2018 Cred Forums even know about sage anymore