In Gernany the most poular rapper is a guy wearing a Spongebob costume!

Ok I really wanna know your opinion on this. This guy calls himself "Spongebozz" and is always making references to Spongebob and the Krusty Krab and all that stuff and still he takes himself very seriously and raps about the mafia and drugs. I think he's extremly cringy but it seems like many germans think this guy is cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWHUD500z8E
youtube.com/watch?v=yMfgjVlGbUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Omfl hahahah had a good laugh nice meme user

the most stupid thing about this is that it isn't a meme and this guy is really successful with his music

Yeah that's the meme

If you think THAT is a meme then look at one of his album covers!

It (was) a nice meme. No one knew initially who he was, there were some speculations but nothing solid. A lot of people liked him because he had good and technical flow, but in the end it turned out it was a semi popular rapper whom the initial suspicions pointed towards.

Yeah i saw that. Thats an extremely nice meme

He also initially got famous because he destroyed another pretty bad rapper with an half hour long diss track in the finale

What? Nazis, explain yourselves.

he was a semi-popular rapper that stopped producing rap music because he got a lot of hate. And then came back as Spongebozz by taking part in some internet rap battle.

performing that live must be hell
what's the name of the track?

You mean the track where he "destroyed" another rapper?

ye

wow it's like Lil Toenail without the joke actually being funny

It's not really a track! Like I said before he was taking part at some internet rap battle and it was in the final round. You can watch the video on youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=DWHUD500z8E

He got famous from his qualification song in 2013, faggot. Just because you haven't been following the battle for long enough doesn't mean he wasn't famous before.

That being said, he's a fucking idiot. Luckily he put off that shitty costume and raps like a human now. Too bad it's still shit, but less obnoxious than before.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

In America the most poular rapper is about 2b Coin Boy

Rap is popular with kids (especially in Germany), so that kind of humour/style makes a lot of sense.

He still didn't officialy put it off. In his latest music videos he was still wearing it an he also faked his voice to sound like Spongebob.

Return of the Mack

aaah yes, germanic humour

Where is Gernany located?

>the most popular rapper in germany
lmao maybe if youre 13
never heard of him and I regulary watch viva and shit

le epic ironic shitpost

Do you guys think he washes that costume?

Unironically fucking amazing

wow

Why do germans always make the best music?

Seriously what is wrong with Germans?

It's a meme guys. chill out.

How do we go from Krautrock to this?

Cred Forums needs to create a fake meme rapper called some bullshit like ‘lil bitcoin’ or some shit and troll people with it, I guarantee you that people would take something that ridiculous seriously

This further confirms germanic people are autistic

What the fuck? Is he seriously trying to rip off my main man Doubleswee??

Here's the cover of his newest album

If you look at that ugly drawn picture you can even see Squidward, Patrick, Mr. Krabs and Sandy with guns. How ridiculous is that shit?

This is funny as fuck. Thanks, user.

Yes I've somehow been able to mistype twice in one sentence. Sry user!

He even has a friend called "Patrick Bang" at his site who wears this fucking dildo outfit

I always said germans should stick to engineering and stay the fuck away from all forms of art (except poetry)

what the fuck am I even looking at?

itt: !

this is absolute ear rape
youtube.com/watch?v=yMfgjVlGbUE

We have finally reached post-rap

Why is it trying to be three album covers at once?

Yeah I know him. He's the shit. He can rap better than 96% of the new age rappers (I'm not saying he is better, I'm saying he can rap better). He isn't that lyrical but he can for sure rap.

I heard about him once a few years ago
no one cares about him, I even forgot he existed

lmaoo
how does that even that make sense
how the fuck sponge bob fits into the pussy money weed game

nice

The stereotype is true - Germans really do have a fucking awful sense of humor

Europoors can't into rap, Bongs are the only exception.

He also got his own gang btw. They call themselves "Bikini Bottom Mafia" and they also sell merch.

lol

British rap is the worst thing ever

>Bongs
you meant russians since they're basically white niggers

germans are absolute autists

I wonder if they have a top chart Minecraft rapper as well

Coming up, forklift simulator themed rapper

kek

Europe fucking sucks.

chad spongebozz > virgin 5ixty6ine%

Already exists. Haven't you heard of COIN BOING YOING?