Hey guys check out my record player i just ordered off of amazon...

Hey guys check out my record player i just ordered off of amazon. It comes with speakers built in and it even comes in a little suitcase. How cute!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/357L0SbUuME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey friend, here's a few recs to get you started :D

MGMT
Animal Collective (Panda Bear

Hehe thnx!! Ill definitely check some of these artists out. Even if theyre half as good as father john misty and bon iver theyre sure to be great! :)

OMG you like FJM? OWO

Favorite album?
Do you like Anthony Fantano reviews? :O

>record player
you know it's called a vinyl player, right?

>Animal Collective ( panda bear

Kill yourself.

Nice bait.

Hilarious thread guys, you're too much for me

No u

Hey I'd like to know if you're satisfied with it, i'm wondering if i should get one

YES! I LOVE MELON!! xD and i have to agree with johnthony mistytano that Pure Comedy is his best work so far. It paints such a vivid picture of the state of america today and all the crappy stuff republicans think. It really spoke to me on a spiritual level. I just love vibey music with meaning :)

Literally me

do you like the 1975, arctic monkeys, twenty one pilots, suicide boys, halsey? XDXDXD

Well, should you? It's only the best record player in the world!
[spoiler] You shouldn't [/spoiler]

SHUT THE STFU UP!!!!!!!!

Melon is so open minded, he hates racists, has a black wife (freaky Melon xD), plays bass in a metal band ;D, and is also a vegan, i love him.

hey guys, i took my new crosley to the independant audio shop to adjust the tonearm(?) and the oldfag owner said "ohnononononononono" so I took a copy of Astral Weeks he had on the counter, took the record out with my hand touching an entire side of the vinyl & he said "ohnononononononNONONONONONON"

>no the 1975

Check out my holy grail, I got the original vinyl of Loveless

step up or step out

I'll bet your place doenst smell like BK onions

oMG, you like Antwon tooo! uwu I thought I was the only one xDDD!! What's your favorite melon found :DD My fave is def Death Grips (funny name lul) it's super weiiiiiird but I like it

It realy depends on what kind of speakers you connect it with.The built in ones are good for sure, but you won't get the best sound. And we always want the best, right ?

AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BARF

whats the one on top?

RIP

i'd like to jizz on this and make you lick it

epic kek lol

remember, even if you drink soy ironically, you're still drinking soy

lmao @ paying for all that bullshit. it's completely extra. all you need is a crosley and lana and we're free to go!

Good vibes only, user

Audiosource equalizer

Do crosleys really damage your vinyl like people claim?

nobody took the bait lol

Unless you're using laser turntables, all turntables wear out your records eventually. But with cheap record players that feature heavy-tracking ceramic cartridges, they wear out much faster. On the other hand, a decent turntable, featuring a moving magnet cartridge with a VTF of 2.0g or lower may last you a lifetime.
youtu.be/357L0SbUuME

This thread wasnt bait. It was roleplay, user.

Back in my day we called 'em monograms

>The tower of shit
enjoy all that radiation

my mother actually bought me this what do i do please help

thank her and give her a hug

Full on Rape, with a side of Murder-Suicide.

Let me guess: you own a pair of Doc Martens and a ukulele?

What is it with kids and ukelele's lately? Every time I go to guitar center I see some early 20's/late teens cunt buying a ukelele with their mom. Who started this?

indie circa 2008, idk why the trend has lasted this long.

way to ruin the fun for everyone shitlord

I agree

> uncomplicated
> blinking lights doesn't equal good sound

Very classy setup with the bricks there.

This was great, thanks for posting.

t. Crosley owner

definitely an autist

been looking to buy new speakers soon cause mine are shit. what would people recommend for generally good sound at a non ridiculous price. rn I have the meme turntable lp120 please help

are the AT LP-60s any good for a beginner record player?

Twenty One Pilots got more people into it.

They're better than most of the other shit, but you should really just save for an LP120

im an extreme poorfag so anything above £150 is too much and i wont be playing vinyls much maybe like once a month or something

>all that EM radiation shitting the sound

not him but yeah for a reliable player that you wont use all too often lp60 is pretty perfect

If nothing else, you do want a table with an adjustable counterweight and a reasonably heavy platter.
If your budget is limited, then I'd suggest looking at your local 2nd hand market.
I picked up a used Rega RP1 for $250 cdn, (£140) and it's far better than anything I could find new at that price.

>the vinyls
nice touch

>mfw my sister has one of these but only vinyls of shitty modern bands which were probably recorded digitally anyway
>mfw she thinks it's stupid that I bought expensive headphones because apparently it makes no difference

I honestly think she jsut does it so she can take photos and put it on tumblr or instagram or whatever, and show everyone how "unique" and "quirky" she is

Pics of her? I want to confirm her quirkyness.