Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8oHP1cz3wY
youtube.com/watch?v=ybez4dSe0zU
youtube.com/watch?v=gz9tJhdSK2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0RHmfKiFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=eu-Y6UB-gpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

relaxing, chill music

your disorder is fake and the result of a pervasive interest in a non-dominant mode of reality. your suffering isn't unique or necessarily a negative pathology.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8oHP1cz3wY
?

youtube.com/watch?v=ybez4dSe0zU

You are full of shit.

what is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=gz9tJhdSK2Q

this

tired off these tumblr retards and whores thinking theyre special cuz muh mental illness. Fucking wastes of life

That's not how depersonalization works. It's a permanent condition not something that shuts off and on

He's not wrong user. Pretty much everyone feels like that at one point in their lives; but usually people grow out of in middle school.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0RHmfKiFDg

this

if its so bad fucking kill yourself already, annoying cunts

not good
His post sounds like a bunch of shit, at it is. Try to look up anything in his post.

Firstly, no it's not, don't be ignorant it's embarrassing. Secondly mine is constant and permanent but this is just the first DP meme I found on the forums.

the reason why is because the jews are hiding the real truth, like always

Nope, it's the brains response to severe trauma so it decides to disappear into itself leaving you feeling detached. If you'd ever experienced it, you would understand, it's hell on earth that I wouldn't wish on anyone. But until then, stop making yourself look stupid.

i don't know what just happened but that's shit lit af

>da joos!

Someone calls out op and false diagnosis of mental disorders; suddenly they're 'full of shit' and you want me to 'look up anything in his post' when it's an opinion based statement.

Someone depersonalized shouldnt be getting this defensive you jackwagon.
>it's a reaction to trauma
gosh what hard lives 4chaners live.

yea, post your fucking sarcastic twitter meme faggot. Hope you enjoy wasting money on placebo "medication" for the rest of your life while you amount to nothing

.... not that user but I am 100% sure that is the joke.

>4chaners
pls go back.
Your "opinion based" comment sure sounded alot like you were attempting to post factual information...

Wasn't my comment.
>your disorder is fake and the result of a pervasive interest in a non-dominant mode of reality.
Opinions
>your suffering isn't unique or necessarily a negative pathology.
More opinions.
What exactly was there to 'look up'.

Everyone feels this way when they're young but most people grow out of it and stop being edgy little wounded butterflies. Grow a spine please.

**Actually presented as factual

*tips*

For your sake I hope you're female

not an argument.
Come back when you actually know what you are talking about in regards to psychology.

yea, im pretty sure you're just some fucking roastie bitch now. Go back to tumblr you fucking cunt

Still wrong.
just ad hominums it seems

vast oversimplification.
dp/dr can be caused by anything from trauma to taking a hit from a joint.
you're fetishizing the "permanent suffering" aspect of the human condition in order to shut-out your divergent worldview bc its easier to defer to the Big Other.

completely hack section of academia, not effective science at all. read about psychoanalysis pleb
>muh personality quirks

...Come back when you actually know what you are talking about in regards to psychoanalysis **

a skimming of the wikipedia article should get most ppl past the point of making threads like this

i've experienced it on occasion since i was a teen at seemingly random times, and have experienced it in response to drugs and also in brief periods in the days after using drugs, the latter is probably the most concerning but overall in my experience it is not in any way "hell on earth" and really doesn't impact my ability to function from day to day at all

>an obviously opinion based post on the Cred Forums board of fucking Cred Forums is taken as a factual statement
said no one ever. Someone said it was bullshit, you got triggered and vapidly started defending yourself but instead of any proof or sources you also posted opinions. Are you a fucking child.

Stop smoking weed every day and you'll feel it way less

t. somebody who stopped getting depersonalized after he stopped smoking weed every day

There is no proof or sources for what you posted. You did not state it as an opinion either.
So nice projection as well.
I don't see why someone can't make a thread like this. Calming music can make a difference and bring down stressful mental states, which can potentially help with depersonalization

>you did not state an opinion
Every single post in our conversation chain has been opinion based statements. You are actually retarded. Enjoy your thread.

Prove it.

what an embarrassing thread

>t.psued
You are just mad you don't even know what the fuck you were talking about.

i bet you don't even enjoy the "objective vs. subjective" flamethreads smdh
when I've been really high on DXM i like disturbing abrasive music as much as chill calming.

? this is my first post in this thread

ok.

>tfw you have a mixture of autistic and sociopathic pathologies but you refuse to acknowledge that your lack of empathy is a disorder rather than a super power

Wrong. I've felt that everytime after I smoked weed and it felt extremely scary.

Depersonalization is literally r*ddit: the mental disorder

Right next to bpd

what makes bpd reddit?
I understand DP, reddit being the circle jerk hivemind it is

Holy fuck I seriously hope everyone in this thread is baiting.

Stupid dumb pseud posting scum

This is true. Expect it to still linger for years and possibly resurface though.
It is a difficult mental condition to deal with but very treatable.

BPD I could see being reddit
Depersonilization isn’t really anything though, if anything that’s more indicative of the virgins of Cred Forums’s blue boards, though save for the more “introspective” subreddits

DISSOCIATION HAS BE DISCONNECTED FROM MY DREAMS
youtube.com/watch?v=eu-Y6UB-gpA

Hi! Would you liked to be linked the dsm-5 page or is calling something reddit a stronger argument than legitimate scientific research?
Just asking :)

I’m responding to a comment calling something reddit, I’m not even talking about actual science you faggot

once i smoked a massive joint and became so depersonalized i thought time stopped existing and that i was dead
it was like i couldn't think, my brain was empty but at the same time it was full
i cut open my arms pretty badly to try to snap me back into reality but it didn't work so i ended up walking around town covered in blood and then i got put into a mental hospital for being psychotic lmao
haha the absolute state of me

>it isn't real because I experienced it as a kid and now I don't experience it anymore
Wew I really don't want to believe Cred Forums that liberals are dumber than conservatives but this board consistently probes them right

I started getting depersonilization at one point randomly when I had bought weed again after a little while of not smoking (something I’d done many times before).

I eventually just kind of got used to it though? I don’t really know how to say it in a way that makes sense, but it’s just like I learned how to interpret the depersonilization feelings as the effect of the weed and to not let that frighten me? I don’t really get hit by it much anymore, or if I am I don’t notice it anymore I’ve only ever felt it with weed though so I don’t know how useful what I am saying is.

You don't have a high IQ for pretending to have a mental illness. You wouldn't even have a high IQ if you actually had one, it'd be the exact opposite, in fact.

Next.

these

Why do you just randomly bring up iq no one mentioned it user?

weed doesn't do that underage

Because that's the one of the only reasons why anyone brings up their mental illnesses, because of that erroneous sentiment that being depressed or having a mental illness is somehow indicative of a higher IQ, when it's actually correlated with lower IQs pretty significantly.

It's either that, or snowflake syndrome.

I've never seen that before actually?

??????
Mental illness is associated with high iq????????
What??????
Society thinks the exact opposite user?????

empathy is for children, it has no place in the modern world

Your only place in this world is serving as cannon fodder for those with no empathy for you

Go to uni, preferably a top 5 one, and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Nah. People legitimately think that smarter people are sadder or depressed. High IQs are happy.

well it did to me you twat

T. Has never experienced how society treats those with legitimate mental illness

bet this guy consumes soy lmao

holy shit dude that was clever

You're pulling that out of your ass just as much as people who claim it's associated with high IQ are, faggot.

Fucking based dude you just blew him the FUCK out bro BASED

>hahaha so l-le clever user please fuck mmy asss with a strap on 320 pound landwhale pansexual anthroqueer

God bless you user.
Keep ruining off topic threads.

Sage

i am saving this board

Only off topic threads.

Whoever is that fuck responding with the soy wojack to every music thread needs a permaban.

>Only off topic threads.
>Whoever is that fuck responding with the soy wojack to every music thread needs a permaban.

lol, pussy

>is calling something reddit a stronger argument than legitimate scientific research?
yes

HOLY FUCKIN BASED

when I get my psychology degree I'm gonna so many god damn meme disorders on top of the pre-existing ones