Jesus Christ, Jamie

Jesus Christ, Jamie.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody gives a fuck.

He's not wrong

This just in, attention-whoring hack who is the avant-teen equivalent to Marilyn Manson seeks attention on Twitter. Nobody gives a fuck.

based

FUCK DRUMPF

Based Jamie again on his shit, i love this guy

Xiu Xiu is soycore anyway

This

i thought he loved gun dildos

I mean I'm not that big of a fan of the right and I'm for gun control but not disarming people, but every time I see this it's like that dude was straight for the extreme

Guns are fun though.

Literally shaking

I just bought an ar-15 because of this tweet

thanks jamie good work

i bet when he thinbks about "american gun violence" he imagines a bunch of white rednecks when the reality is much more brown

He's right

No one will ever take you seriously if you keep comparing guns to phallic imagery.

Brownos don't shoot up schools.

youre right they just shoot up entire neighborhoods m,aking it unsafe for everyone living there

>Let me make this a race issue!
American people are 0/10

he's got a point though

ba dum tssh

violent crime is a race issue and one race commits it disproportionately compared to all others

and the people making the recent school shooting a political issue the right blaming the left and the left blaming the right

I like Xiu Xiu
I hate guns
I hate Jamie

no he doesn’t you fat retard

hurry up and kill yourself before the cucks ban all the guns because there’s not a rope on this planet that could support your weight

oh shit, here comes the Cred Forumstard making everything about race

Instead of schools and campuses white psychos should consider shooting up places that actually deserve it, like black ghettos.

This but unironically.

the tweet in OP made it about race by using the term "amerikkka" which implies that somehow racist white rednecks are responsible for the gun deaths in this country when its literally the opposite

Yea, which is why I'm pretty sure everyone would benefit from gun control. My arguement is that even if these negros shoot up eachother, they are at least not fucked enough to kill as many people as possible just for the sake of "chaos".

Wanting gun control is a partisan issue.

Sounds like harsher gun legislation would help. (also KYS, before your guns get taken away)

>it's more important to me to LARP as a tuff military man than kids not being murdered

based jamie at it again

no one is trying to ban all guns there has been no talk of that whatsoever

>Sounds like harsher gun legislation would help

a white ethnostate would reduce violent crime even more

I really doubt that

Fuck AmeriKKKa!! So racist that black men are FORCED to commit over 50% of homicides despite being ~7% of the population. They are forced to be violent, manic animals, by no fault of their own ):

plenty of cucks want to ban all guns
go outside

Lmao yea and the only murders are murder spree by pedophilic psychopaths.

if banning all guns would piss you off and make you more insecure about yourself I'd Support it

So would universal sterilisation but it seems that you are more interested in being a garbage human than actually looking for solutions

I'm pretty sure they are forced to do what they do because of circumstances.

the left absolutely wants to ban all guns. it's funny tho, it order to deal with illegal gun ownership you'll need to start pulling over minorities randomly and we can't have that because that's racist!

Do you braindead americans even stop to consider than MAYBE the violence and gang problem is due to a classism and race is jut a correlation? Or is that too commie for you?

why just minorities why does it always have to be straight to racist shit

if you don't want to live in the ghetto you can just move :^)

Apparently classism is too complex a matter for the average american

>Trump is a fascist
>Hand the assault rifles over to Trump
wtf is the lefts problem?

I'm not american but that is a red herring. Why do much poorer people in other countries regardless of race commit much less crime?

Because most whites can own guns by merit of avoiding felonious behavior in public their entire lives.

>enslaved black people
>free them with no financial help
>effects generations of blacks to this day
>y r they so violent?????

vast majority of illegal guns are owned by minorities. that's an objective fact. how is it racist to point that out?

should have deported them back to africa tbqh

because gun controls, retard

>poverty is an excuse for violence
weak ass argument if there ever was one. excuses excuses..

Also, the poorest whites commit far less crime than better-off blacks.

Something something authoritarian..

This must be why the Jews are so bad off- OH WAIT..
And no financial help? Are you kidding me? Never mind the massive head start that merely being a citizens endows, trillions upon trillions have been squandered in the war on poverty.

>amerikkka
Is he 16?

bet you would fatty

if anything we should ban mcdonald’s and booze so nobody else turns out like you

Is that why Mexico has so little gun violence? lolololol

Remember when the Obama admin gave away rifles to the Cartels, then blamed the increase in violence on US gun owners?

if you hadn't noticed, all of your musical heroes are at least left-leaning. this is because they aren't fucking retarded.

do you have anything else to say other then stupid ass insults

It's okay Brandon, I agree with you

(not true, by the way)

yeah call me when gang of four reunites to make a song trashing blumpf

conspiracy theories ftw

>cops are racist and violent
>cops are the only people who should have guns
So which is it?

do you have anything else to do than shitpost on Cred Forums 24/7?

probably not because nobody wants to hire your fat ass

>left leaning
>not retarded
In which dimension? What part about aligning with a supposed "liberal" then attacking the paramount of liberal freedom isnt retardation?

Damn you got me

cops shouldn't walk around with guns 24/7, only in response to a situation in which firearms are necessary, so a DUI or stop-and-search situation shouldn't result in a dead black man on the pavement.

Fast and Furious isnt a theory, guy. Did your favorite comedian you get the news from not tell you about it?

If you hadn't noticed, all musicians nowadays have to at least pretend they are left leaning else they get kicked out of labels, denied venues and accused of being fascists on twitter.

>so a DUI or stop-and-search situation shouldn't result in a dead black man on the pavement.
Maybe the black man shouldnt act like a fucking idiot. It takes an IQ of 70 to survive a police encounter, so maybe it is racist...

wtf i love shoe shoe now!!!

>Jews
Wtf do they have to do with anything?
>trillions upon trillions have been squandered in the war on poverty.
Yeah, americans can't fix what they did wrong even with trillions of dollars. What a surprise.

Who the fucks gives a shit about a musicians political opinions? All musicians have obnoxious opinions. Who cares, just listen to the music

how do you know that they're pretending to have left leaning views, does it fuck with you so bad to know that someone can possibly have different views than you do?

Only brainlets take phallic imagery seriously. Rockets are shaped like like penises because that's a good shape for penetrating the atmosphere. Guns are phallic because a longer bore means a more accurate shot. Turns out the phallus is a useful shape, that's why are penises look like they fucking do. What would a vagina gun look like?

Imagine being so pathetic that you have "musical heroes."

>Wtf do they have to do with anything?
Enslaved without any restitution and are among the most successful groups of people on the planet.

>Yeah, americans can't fix what they did wrong even with trillions of dollars. What a surprise.
Havent you heard? You cant fix stupid. You can take the nig out of the jungle..

>accused of being fascists on twitter.

backlash for supporting trump (who does represent the far-right), maybe. but regular conservatism doesn't receive much/if any backlash. you're probably one of those people that believe leftist jews run the world, and that liberals run the music industry. that just isn't true.

>musician has a political opinion that doesn't align w/ yours
>get your gay shit out, stop posting immediately

>>musician boosts political allies you prefer
>fucking based!

are you gonna respond to the anons talking about minorities owning most of the illegal guns, or is that too factual for you to argue?

I think the gun dildo thing was a joke about much guns pleasure gun nuts. I dont think he's doing the whole "everything is a dick xd" psychoanalysis

>what they did wrong
Americans didnt enslave them, that had been happening for hundreds of years prior. They did free them, though, and give them citizenship . Growing pains aside American blacks are lucky as fuck.

When will liberal idiots understand... we are not pro gun. We are pro-youngling genocide.

heroes/icons, it's all the same. we're not all dead inside like you u fucking hick.

Getting shot > getting stabbed

>everyone on Cred Forums is one person
Wow look, a literal fucking retard

>hick
Well that's a new one.

>(who does represent the far-right)
Caring about sovereignty in any capacity =/= "far right", mr radical centrist

When will they understand that a tragedy isnt an argument? They cant win with logical appeals, do you think they enjoy mass murder so they feel like they win facebook tiffs?

>hurr you play so good, tell me how to vote

It's pretty self-evident, isn't it? Pre-politics craze people didn't give a shit about an artist's political leaning. Come the age of twitter you have to either be leftist or vaguely apolitical or else you're as good as dead.

Try doing an actual argument instead of an ad-hominem next time.

to survive a police encounter as a white man you mean...

Edgy as fuck

>You cant fix stupid
That's why america will always be the state with the most school shootings. You can't fix an inherently retarded country with an overly retarded people and history. Crackers and niggers alike.

>posts video of black man doing the opposite of what the cops order
we all know where this is going

>he believes the "cops drive around looking for black people to murder" myth

Tbh, in every video thats come out of cops shooting black people, the black person is never just doing what the cop says

The vast majority of "school shootings" arent really what you imagine. Of the 18 that Bloomberg's propaganda campaign are touting, only 2 fit the bill. The rest is puffery

Those 2 are best described as outbursts of Mengamok. It's in the fucking DSM yet no one touches it with a 10ft pole.

how the fuck is a school shooting not what people imagine

>play

to say that politics isn't intertwined with music is a fucking lie. Musicians often sing too, you know?

and to say that trump doesn't sympathize and to some extent represent the alt-right and what they believe is delusional. again, there's a difference between being conservative and supporting trump.

I imagine a school shooting is someone being shot in a school. What do you imagine it is?

>individual goes to school with the intent of shooting students
Only 2 of the 18 fit the spree-shooter model at all. The rest are cops accidentally discharging, gangbangers gangbanging in and outside of school grounds, a suicide or two, a pellet gun getting discharged once, and unknown people shooting off of school grounds but within earshot.

This is the same group that factors suicides into the number of deaths attributed to "gun violence" as if slitting your wrists is "razor violence" or ODing is "pill violence"

so the result is to end an unarmed persons life? seems logical. This is why no fat yank should be able to walk around armed.

meant for

Gee would you look at that cherry picking image.

God what a complete and utter soyboy. Any right-wing bands like Xiu Xiu or what?

tbf most of these dudes aren't brown or black... rather yellow. And were these all school shootings?

>the alt-right and what they believe is delusional
The "alt-right" is an umbrella term that either the ignorant or the malevolent use to lump in people like Pat Buchanan or Ron Paul with neo nazis.
Which way are you using it?

It doesnt even have the Pulse guy on there.

Might want to consider what % of the population whites are before you make your next argument.

Cops arent being rational in that moment. When you think your life may be in danger, you behave irrationally.

The problem is guns. Neither cops nor civilians should have guns

>to some extent represent the alt-right
Trump doesn't even present any interpretation of what "American" is. He is neither liberal nor alt-right for this reason. A liberal would define Americans as a divided/incohesive group of people from multiple races who share values, alt-right would define American as an ethnicity. Trump's goals are as simple and materialistic as "grow the economy" and "reduce American power abroad". He is too much of a brainlet to be part of any ideology.

not wrong though, fuck america and your guns

There's a reason when people want to portray school shootings as a white problem, they're not clear about how they define them and they cherry pick all the way back to columbine.

Yet then they'll say we had 18 so far this year.. you'd think you'd have some more recent examples to make your case.

Hello soylent.

The only gun problem in America is that they're not using them on the people they should be using them on.

Why do you care then? Go enjoy what you're allowed to.

It's not hard to not pose a threat. Consider it a litmus test for continued existence.

I'd rather us both be armed.

I'm referring to the guys who were marching down in Charlottesville and those like them. is white nationalists a better term?

Trump definitely caters to these retards.

>I'd rather us both be armed.
Why? Thats exactly why so many cops and civilians are being killed so much. Removing that element would save a lot of people

Fuck this website man
Why the fuck did the least worst music discussion community in the internet have to thrive in such a shitty place as Cred Forums. I swear, someone needs to get fucking rid of Cred Forums and all you cancers

>Trump definitely caters to these retards.
By stating the obvious fact that they have a right to assemble? If more people respected this right the entire fiasco following it would have been avoided.

People on Cred Forums are against gun control because they have serious mental illnesses. This is the school shooter hub world.

I like guns and I'm for gun control because I'm not one of the low IQ broken subhumans that deserve zero rights.

>Thats exactly why so many cops and civilians are being killed so much.
No, that's a series of choices and actions. Most police shootings are perfectly justified, btw. Not all, but the majority.

>I'd rather us both be armed.

that seems to be working tremendously well! tell me more about this philosophy! why don't we all arm ourselves in 2018? So when a school shooter enters a school, everybody shoots at him at once. Surely that'll work out great. Or maybe we should arm teachers! Teachers are always emotionally stable and never get pissed off. I like where this is going.

White nationalism is a better term but it is not all-inclusive. A large fraction of them are not white nationalists and instead just want whites to continue existing into the next century.

>I like guns and I'm for gun control because sour grapes
fify

Why did you click on this thread if you don't like it? Just ignore it, moron.

If you remove guns there will be no shootings. Whats so hard to undersrand about that?

>boy, everyone here is a school shooter except me

Nobody wants to be you, downie. I can aim much better with all of my motor skills, and I can actually interpret the data on gun violence properly.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

You're like those people who blame shit on the free market when we have rampant cronyism.

My rights and actions dont lead to spree shootings. Seems to me like the FBI's inaction has led to quite a few.

But hey, you're right. Time to give up my guns and defer my security to the police state that everyone ITT agrees is so willing to kill me to keep me safe.

No one knows wtf you’re even talking about

>330 million people
>even more guns
Whats so hard to undersrand about that?

Are you willing to destroy the bill of rights to make that number 0? How many will die in the process? Are you even American and relevant in this?

lol, does your nanny state even allow straight-pull?

i agree that they have the right to assemble. doesn't change the fact that what they assembled for was fucking retarded, and people also have to right to assemble in response to their assembly?

Reminder that the majority of gun violence is committed by people who lean towards the party that is anti-gun.

> doesn't change the fact that what they assembled for was fucking retarded
Debatable. They did it in a retarded way though.
>and people also have to right to assemble in response to their assembly?
Not in a manner that constitutes a riot in the streets, no.

>Are you even American and relevant in this?
Not him, but everyone is relevant in this, just as the affairs of every single country are relevant to you.

>Are you willing to destroy the bill of rights to make that number 0?
Yes
>are you american
Yes

You make good point about how to remove the guns though. Dumb fuck rednecks will form a bunch of militias and likely start a civil war to protect "muh 2nd amendmunt XD".

who would have thought, a bunch of sheltered music nerds don't know a damn thing about guns.
this isn't a music related thread, report it and move on.

Switzerland has the highest gun ownership in all of Europe, and the lowest homicide rate in the whole content as well.

Having North Korea-tier entrance policies might have to do with it.

yes thank you i am very much enjoying gun-free life here in europe

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Nobody else has say in this.

Because the Swiss arent a bunch of retarded barbarians who cant handle guns. Americans can handle literally 0 responsibility

>Americans can handle literally 0 responsibility
Why is that?

I don't disagree, but Freudianism is poisonous to political discourse.

Alright, let's take a big step back here.

cuck

Here's hoping you get caught in the crossfire next time.

As if you havent had even worse shootings in nations with restrictive laws using rifles that are 100% illegal.

Low IQs thanks to inbreeding

I was hoping for a more thoughtful response.

>huhuhu America exists in a bubble and doesn't affect the course of history
>hey neighbor why do you care if I burn 500lbs of used diapers on my lawn, it's my lawn not yours!

SHALL

I think it's the way theyre raised. Americans are rasied to believe they are the most special precious people on the planet and all of the major american atrocities are super sugar coated. The founding fathers are treated like greek gods who are all knowing and unquestionable. Our education system is just generally shit

t. American

low iqs because of the filthy non-whites haha
is that what you wanted

>My rights and actions dont lead to spree shootings

of course they don't. but you live in a society where everyone is not so capable of acting rationally. Its funny, some of the right are actually calling for a police state (police units patrolling every school in the country), and others such as yourself believe it would be a police state to remove weaponry altogether. Look at every other country in the world. the police don't walk around armed, only in response to specific situations, so it wouldn't really be a police state.

And in this instance, i don't think the FBI are to blame. How many fucking retards a day post edgy shit on the internet like Cruz did? We can't monitor everyone. Besides, the FBI is much more concerned with Islamic terrorism, which is largely to do with conservative panic/worry to begin with lmao.

We have more guns than people, and when you remove black crime and suicides (fairest comparison to europeans, ssuicides arent violence) we have rates that are nearly identical.

So a vastly increased ownership rate, yet similar violence rates. There are more than 100 million AR rifles in my nation, yet they represent a miniscule (yet high profile) sliver of crime.

Seems to me that we handle things pretty reasonably, considering we're not all conscripts like the Swiss.

Why would that lead to mass shootings?

No, I was hoping for a thoughtful response, something that seems to be beyond your grasp.

Jamie is free to believe what he wants, but using the band twitter to post it is pretty fucking stupid

>"Here's hoping you get caught in the crossfire next time."
>"you disagree with me? Then you should be shot and killed"
>wonders why most of the world is appalled by American gun nuts and want to get rid of guns

okay but it actually is due to nonwhites

yes, up here in scandinava people die all the time from guns and we have school shootings every day. people are afraid to walk to the store.

Is that supposed to be an argument?
Is my right to firearms ownership affecting precious baby foreigners?

We already live in a police state, guy, and the authorities we surrender our privacy to knew all about this little faggot and failed to do anything about it, like always.

I'm not giving a fucking inch.

>m,aking it unsafe for everyone living there
yeah but you don't have to go to fucking Baltimore do you, everybody has to go to school, a cinema, a concert, insert your fav meme death zone here

Posting in this retarded thread with my opinion

I understand that gun culture in America goes deep and has a long history, so “banning all guns” is pretty much an impossibility at this point. But I don’t think you should be able to legally purchase anything more than a small, single shot, shitty handgun. That should be all you need for self Defense in nearly any scenario. It’s also closer to the weapons thats the founders of America had in mind when they wrote the right to bear arms into the Constitution. Anything above a shitty little handgun and I think you are beyond “self Defense” and the purpose of that weapon becomes being able to kill lots of people as efficiently as possible. These kinds of weapons should not be available for purchase if only because when there is a shooting, the death toll would probably be much much lower.

At that country concert last year the shooter killed over fifty people from 400 yards away on the 32nd floor of a building. You should not be able to purchase the kind of weapons that are capable of massacre on that scale, it simply shouldn’t be an option.

he's right tho

he knows the band twitter has a large following, and he's speaking up for what he believes in. I don't see why/what is stupid about this...

Are you able to handle discourse or are you just going to ask questions?

shut the fuck up about baltimore you stupid bitch, i've lived here for 5 years now and it's perfectly fine. why the fuck is it always used as a scapegoat

>wants to destroy the bill of rights and is supposedly in the same nation as me

Yeah, no. You're an enemy of the Republic and should be treated as such.

Nice strawman. Also, are you saying that you havent had your share in scandiland?

>Why would that lead to mass shootings?
Have you ever read the manifesto of any school shooter? Its essentially always boils down to
>"i was entitled to x, y, and z"
>"i couldnt have it so i took revenge"

Face it, Americans are immature af. Mix American immaturity with a little bit of mental illness and you get school shootings

I take it you're not one of the Asian business owners that the black politicians allowed the black mobs to terrorize for days on end because a random black guy died from his own stupid actions.

I need to ask questions in order to properly understand what your position is and in order to see if you have actually thought about this before you were asked about it just now.

Because I'm English and the Wire

>an enemy of the Republic

imagine caring this much about a country that isn't yours and for the most part is based on fabricated history, kek

Its perfectly fine until you walk one block and cross the train tracks, then you will get followed and held up at gunpoint

He's an actual lefty but look what happened to fantano when he was trying to have some fun with a 3rd channel. because every waking second of the channel wasnt dedicated to fuck trump he got dis-invited from venues for his tour. whats fucked is he's an actual lefty tho, not even apolitical but because he wasnt screeching 24/7 they fucked his shit up.

The bill of rights was made over 200 years ago and needs to be reevaluated. Times have changed and countries should change. The bill of rights isnt a sacred text and the founding fathers werent gods. Everything is subject to criticism

Because it's abusing his platform. He's basically cramming this shit down people's throats. And you basically have to follow social media accounts of bands to know any news about the band you like because not all media outlets pick that shit up.

It just gets so tiring. Sometimes you want an escapism from this shit, and even things you use as escapism cram it down your throat. You can always unfollow, but then you risk missing out on news.

>Face it, Americans are immature af. Mix American immaturity with a little bit of mental illness and you get school shootings
How do you feel about all of these shooters being users of psychotropic drugs?

False. Most leftists want to ban heavy weapons only and increase vetting for gun ownership.

>country that isnt mine
And who does it belong to, exactly? Who founded it?

>most part is based on fabricated history
Right, because we all know Fraklin was a black ass mafucka

there are gang related shootings, some hate crime and some domestic, but saying that we've had "far worse" than usa is just dumb. Breivik sure, but other than that? Jokela perhaps, but can't think of anything else.

>Yeah, no. You're an enemy of the Republic and should be treated as such.

Holy fuck, ameritards everyone

>Everything is subject to criticism
Is that why you neglected to levy any against it?

Chronological snobbery is a logical fallacy, fella.

>heavy weapons
lol, another made-up classification spouted by no-guns.

>I should follow someone blindly because they play well

did you ever stop to think maybe you're the retard?

Assault rifles are a red herring, almost all gun crime is committed by handguns.

>but saying that we've had "far worse" than usa is just dumb. Breivik sure, but other than that?
lol, you made an absolute statement, proved it false, then slide your goalposts back in one breath. Impressive.

Yeah it's dumb to care about the foundation of everything you have. You sound like walking talking cancer.

Is that Anthony Fantano in the second row?

American retards always take centuries to catch up with the high IQ whites in Europe as far as logical humanitarian policy goes. Country's too big and inbred.

you tards keep referring to playing instruments like a lot of great musicians don't speak about politics.

The 2nd Amendment is already centuries ahead of anything the illiberal eurotrash have produce since.

this. it's going to take them another 300 years before the inbreeding ceases and the common hick finally realises that if the government wanted to roll over his trailer with a tank there's nothing he and his AR-15 could do about it

The 2nd amendment was written to protect and new and blossoming country. In case things went horribly wrong they wanted to the citizens to be able to start everything over. Its completely irrelevant today and fantastical today. Even if citiizens some how managed to overthrow the entire us government using AR15s, foreign countries would swoop in to finish us off and take over. Its a completelt unrealistic idea in the modern age that americans could just start a new government.

Thats my criticism

>It’s also closer to the weapons thats the founders of America had in mind when they wrote the right to bear arms into the Constitution.
moot point, the point of the second amendment is that it gives citizens the power to protect themselves from a tyrannical government. it has nothing to do with the type of weapons that citizens have access to. allowing citizens to only own handguns increases the disparity in firepower between the people and the government.
only response I'm going to make. sage this thread and report it. it's not music related.

You have the right to put down your hideous cross-pollinated family of pinkos with a sawed-off shotgun, and you instead exercise your freedom to be illiterate and irresponsible and angry at the whole world for being better than you and laughing at you.

sickening

Yeah she is.

>Its completely irrelevant today and fantastical today.
That's an opinion, and the assertion that the 2nd amendment only exists as a contingency to be done away with is a false assertion.

Also, you seem to assume that any full-fledged insurgency wouldnt have massive military defection and support.

You also assume, incorrectly, that the 2nd amendment can only be applied on such a scale. Individuals and groups have benefited from it millions of times without taking on the feds in some doomsday scenario.

>it has nothing to do with the weapons citizens have access to
So then why not unrestrict access to rocket launcher?

>he assertion that the 2nd amendment only exists as a contingency to be done away with is a false assertion.
What evidence do you have to the contrary?

it's a libertarian notion, not a liberal one you fucking cuck. although they do go hand in hand. btw, when did the left decide that they hate guns, but the authoritarian right decided that they loved them?

The UK is literally an Orwellian police state that doesn't even want its populace to have knives. Make no mistake that banning assault rifles would only be the beginning. It's all about setting precedent. There's not a single anti-gun politician that just wants to ban assault rifles.

>you have the right to kill people
Am I supposed to think you're not retarded?
>attacks my lifestyle viciously, he certainly cannot live the same way due to his government
>I'm the one angry at the world
lol, nigger I have a private shooting range and world class hospitals and universities next door. I dont have a faggy train to shuffle around unemployed north africans though, so you got me beat there.

The UK also sucks. At least it sucks a bit less than the US

Sounds like it's your problem m8

explosive projectile weapons are legal to own, in some cities you can walk into a military surplus store and purchase a discarded at4. it's illegal to posess the ammunition.

>What evidence do you have to the contrary?
Nice job trying to put in in a position to prove a negative, but perhaps you'd like to demonstrate this intent fist.

>it's a libertarian notion, not a liberal one
Are you pretending to be retarded right now?
Go boost for your open borders candidates, faggot.

I'm a Brit, and you sir, are fucking insane.

You yourself said the weapon doesnt matter, so why not allow citizens to own rocket launchers and ammunition ?

How is he wrong though? Bin that knoife

>prove a negative
Nigger, im asking you to prove what the 2nd amendment is for. Its a positive.

>You yourself said the weapon doesnt matter
Not him, but it does matter.

When they wrote the 2nd, they had muskets in mind...

Never mind that muskets were the pinnacle of small arms technology and the standard weapon for infantrymen.

No, you're asking me to prove that what you said isnt true. That the 2nd was always intended to be done away with after a certain time.

compare the inherent destructive power of a .50 caliber round and a live high explosive. without a weapon to fire either of these in, a .50 round is basically inert while a live high explosive can detonate and destroy large amount of property.
and in the scenario that you have a way to fire either projectile, an accidental discharge of a .50 might punch a hole in whatever it's aimed at, or at worst, kill a person. you accidentally discharge a high explosive and you're killing yourself and everyone around you in the blast radius.

jamie IS xiu xiu

Yes im aware of how fucking dangerous a rocket launcher is. Thats my fucking point. Your logic that the weapon doesnt matter is fucking retarded

I dont think the second amendment was ever INTENDED to be done away with, I said it was intended to protect a new and fresh country. You said that wasnt true. Now Im asking you, what is the 2nd amendment for?

>I said it was intended to protect a new and fresh country.
The "freshness" of the nation had nothing to do with it. The 2nd was intended to be around for as long as humans were inclined to act like humans.

>black men are forced to kill people
the absolute state of this post

>it is 2030 and guns are banned in the US
>suddenly a nigger robs my house
>he has an illegal gun because niggers don't care if something is banned
>he rapes my wife at gunpoint
>meanwhile i can't do anything since we are a Progressive™ country now
>call the police
>by the time they come Jamal killed my wife and stole $2000
>t-thanks liberals

Im saying the intent was created in a different context. The state of the world today is different in every conceivable way from the world back then. Theres logically no reason for citizens to have guns now considering an uprising is a totally fantastical idea now

Human nature is amorphous and constantly changing. See "evolution"

>The state of the world today is different in every conceivable way from the world back then.
It's really not, though. What's changed?

What's changed about the nature of humanity?

we wuz eloi and shit

Oh yeah, definitely. That's the reason why there are so few conservative musicians. It's not like it's been scientifically proven that conservatives are shit at being creative.

Not him, but I couldn't resist on such a retarded comment
>Theres logically no reason for citizens to have guns now
"We hope it's never used, but it's best to be prepared"
You can't act as if you know exactly how the future will go, and that guns will never be needed.
And, let me add some other stuff, if you outlaw guns, the only people that will have guns are outlaws, just because it's illegal doesn't mean that people won't do it, like drugs, the black market is a thing.
Plus, most of these shootings occur when Outlaws get their hands on guns, few times have I seen someone with licensed rifles do a massacre.
While I do agree that people should have a license for guns and properly register them, remember that anything can kill, the truck on france, the guy with the knife in china, fuck I can make a bomb with stuff I can buy in a store and set it off somewhere, taking guns off the paper will not make a crazy person not kill, it will make them find another way to do so.
Also, most deaths by guns are suicides, so the numbers lie to you.
nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html

>It's not like it's been scientifically proven that conservatives are shit at being creative.
lol, I'd like to see that "science". Seems like the type of thing someone would quote right after decrying someone bringing up racial IQ differences

I agree. The problem is that americans are just generally shitty and like killing eachother, whether it be with guns, bombs, or trucks. America was a mistake

The idea that personal weapons are not sufficient to resist the U.S. government is so easily refuted that it isn't even funny.

Yugoslav scenario for America when?

How on earth are armed militias going to defeat the US military?

>"walking talking cancer"
that sounds like something only someone who is walking talking cancer would say

You cant occupy without troops, who are not impervious to small arms fire.

Also, and serious schism would have defectors bringing new toys to the various combatants, along with captured resources.

Dorner did nothing wrong

Wow, amazing argument

While liberal musicians are financially safer, any that aren't liberals don't pretend to be. They just simply keep quiet.

thanks bud. I'll see you on the next beatles thread

>any that aren't liberals don't pretend to be.
idk, I might put on a political beard to exploit the regressive left if I were in the spotlight.

the us military will be severely hindered in what they could do against their own people

Gun safety > gun ban imo

Ask your average gun-loving soldier or police officer how willing they would be to raid house after house after house after house of their countrymen, risking death every single time in order to take the guns away from their fellow gun-loving brothers. You'd have to ask the ones that didn't immediately desert and hole up with their guns, though. Sometimes authoritarians such as yourself forget that the people enforcing these laws are human beings, and that without them enforcing the laws then the laws de facto do not exist.

How can you be so wrong

>cites Cred Forums screenshot from 2015

checkmate boys

The same way that a bunch of rice farmers and goat sheperds pulled off vietnam and afghanistan

You're welcome to respond to if reading a lot of words is too difficult for you.

*meant for

did you read the screenshot? everything he says is true. the us military will not, and can not, fight against it's own people with the same power that they use against foreign militaries.

yeah, I'm sorry that I'm lacking extensive knowledge concerning Cred Forums conjecture from 2015. I really need to read more, don't I?

By making the government military become the armed militias.

Have you taken a look at the Middle East? Occupying a country when the populace is against you is extremely difficult. Taking a country and holding it are two different things. It doesn't matter how strong a military is if the popualce has no issue using IEDs and gorilla warfare.

I don't understand why you think that the post being from 2015 makes it unworthy of being addressed. Again, you're free to address

what's wrong with the screenshot I posted? I'm a military veteran and while the guy might be larping that he was a red team planner, everything he said is true and the information he gives is easily found on the internet.

"everything he said is true bro. he's a former red team planner bro. he must be bro, he fucking said he was. crazy shit, the government that is. they watch these threads the most please screengrab before he is silenced"

>fuck you amerikkka
is this dude thirteen and just discovering rage against the machine.

I'm free to address shit.

Not Morrissey.

are lefties really this intellectual dishonest? I know that you get most of your information and your political leanings from emotional shit posted on twitter, but please do yourself a favor, and look into the facts. there is no room for emotion in politics.

>That's the reason why there are so few conservative musicians
...in the 21st century

A given since they don't attend them.

It's not "my problem"
It's a problem in general. Egotistical musicians taking advantage of their platform to cram their shitty opinions down our throat.

which is funny, cause he's the worst member. Dude sucks at singing and guitar.

And that right shall not be infringed :o)

So we're establishing that everything that's said in a Cred Forums screenshot is factually correct? Not only that, but the facts contained within are easily found on the internet...which is why the screenshot was posted and not a link to said "easily accessed" information.

Political discussion that operates on the basis of "this is true and if you doubt it, go look up the information yourself," is fucking dumb.

A Cred Forums screenshot is hardly different from an emotional twitter post. Suggesting that I'm moved by left-leaning twitter posts because I'm skeptical of a seemingly fantastical Cred Forums comment is a bit of a leap

>That's the reason why there are so few conservative musicians

>Right Wing Artists:
>Richard Wagner - Proto Nazi??
>Igor Stravinsky - Fascist
>Elvis Presley - Conservative
>James Brown - Conservative
>Frank Zappa (The Mothers of Invention) - Libertarian
>George Harrison (The Beatles) - Libertarian
>Maureen Tucker (Velvet Underground) - Libertarian
>Eric Clapton (Cream) - Conservative
>Iggy Pop (The Stooges) - Conservative
>Christian Vander (Magma) - Fascist
>Johnny Ramone (Ramones) - Conservative
>Neil Peart (Rush) - Libertarian
>David Bowie - Fascist
>Ian Curtis (Joy Division) - Conservative
>Danny Elfman (Oingo Boingo) - Conservative
>Prince - Conservative
>Morrisey (The Smiths) - Conservative
>Douglas P. (Death in June) - Fascist
>Dave Mustaine (Megadeth) - Conservative
>Varg Vikernes (Burzum) - weirdo-nazi
>Buzz Osborne (Melvins) - Classical Liberal
>Big Boi (OutKast) - Libertarian
>MF DOOM (Madvillain) - Conservative
>Peter Steele (Type O Negative) - Conservative
>Neil Young - Libertarian/Conservative
>Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) - Conservative
>Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day) - Libertarian
>Glenn Danzig (Misfits) - Conservative
>James Hetfield (Metallica) - Conservative

there's also a nifty essentials list floating around with additional proofs but I can't find it in the archive right now

>Political discussion that operates on the basis of "this is true and if you doubt it, go look up the information yourself," is fucking dumb.
"""political""" discussion that operates on the basis of 'muh feelings g-gun control now!!!' is even fucking dumber. it's not my fault you're a fucking lazy faggot. you're getting hung up on the red planner thing, when that's the least important part of the post. I can guarantee you didn't read the entire post, because if you did, you would be agreeing with me. you know this, so you won't read the post. it'll pill you too hard and ruin your leftist fantasies. go back to twitter and larp about gun control with your trannies and token blacks you double nigger.

Based Jamie triggering conservacucks once again

>avant-teen equivalent to Marilyn Manson
Holy kek.

"everything i dont like or annoys me is soy!"

>responding to a 3 and half hour old post with a strawman
How very soy of you.

Sad!

Gun owner here.
I love mowing down school children. It's even better if they're brown or yellow.
I also love Million Dollar Extreme. Sam Hyde is a comedic genius. I hope to do a shooting with him one day.

Aught Raitt here. We can't let him keep getting away with it.

Hes mad he fits the soyboy template.

Dear poor people,
I believe you would all greatly benefit if you tried not being poor. Hope the helps.
-user, phd

t. poorfag

Most of these are either massive stretches or poor artists.

Citation needed

>the poorest whites commit less crime than better-off blacks.

Again, citation needed

All this thread has taught me is that posters from Europe/Canada are fucking dumb. Thank God I don't live in any of those places.

how DARE people remind you that the US is not the center of world affairs

We're talking about US policy, we literally are the center of affairs in regard to this. No one else matters, and that makes you angry. Not that it matters, of course.

Fat fuck stalker commit suicide you fucking sick piece of shit

What's so "Orwellian" about not being allowed to carry dangerous weapons in public? The stupidity of Ameritards continues to astound me.

I have bipolar disorder. Gonna go kill yer mum because I'm feeling really troubled right now lol.

All knives are dangerous weapons like all men are rapists, amiright?

keyword: precedent

Most musicians are fucking retarded, hypocritical, histrionic messes and the only reason we don't hang them all is because they make pretty sounds.

>so a DUI or stop-and-search situation shouldn't result in a dead black man on the pavement.
What about a dead black man in the sky?

I just cant help but think of the absurdity it takes to say we shouldnt have guns so blacks dont get themselves killed via their own actions. Basically nix any right a subsaharan can handle, then. We congo now.

I think we just solved the gun crisis in America Cred Forums, great thread about music

When are we going to IP ban every regular Cred Forums user.
Listen, Hiro--write a script for your server that saves the IP addresses of everyone posting on Cred Forums in a MySQL table. If it's the first time, insert their IP into the table, along with a timestamp. At the end of every day, perform a query that sums up all occurrences of eachIP in a 28-day range--if anyone has a sum of 15 or more, just permaban them. Do this for a year and remove the board. Manually insert the IP into the database for when they post Cred Forums shit outside of Cred Forums (or just automate it through the reporting system).
The quality of this website will improve exponentially when babbies first debate club gets taken out.

>The quality of this website will improve exponentially
lol look at the newfag

That will be hurtful for dynamic IP's. Just make it cookie-based. Won't weed out all Cred Forums posters but the retarded ones should do.

>If it's the first time, insert their IP into the table, along with a timestamp.
meant to say do this every time.

>Moralizing west coast elite LARPing as grungy avant-garde type

Wow this is new!

>All knives are dangerous weapons like all men are rapists, amiright?

Nah, it's so obvious that people only carry around knives, in public, to chop up stray onions they find on the floor or something.

Whoever could imagine that they would be used for violent street crime?

Salty bitch.

As someone who's carried a knife daily for the better part of my existence, I can only assume you're emotionally stunted somehow and have an irrational fear of just about everything.

why are liberals so damaged that they have to make everything gross sexual innuendo?

Why does he use dildo as an insult? I find this very sexist and awful demeanor against women sexuality.

way to assume only women use dildos retard. heteronormativity fuck off

Like what even is a phallus, yknow?

men can't be penetrated, cisshit

I carry around a knife 24/7 what is wrong with you? they're just useful tools.

Not all of them, just most. Most of them are also drug addicted degenerates with over inflated egos. Correlation?

FUCK amerika

>thinking I care what some gook has to say

this but sincerely

this

I carry a knife every day because I live in a rough neighborhood, if you flash a knife at some nignogs that are about to jump you they back off.

Quick question: What happens when you increase immigration from third world shithole countries while also massively expanding the welfare state? Because these are core principles of modern leftists.

What matters is your intention with the knife m8.

If you're not a professional chef for something similar , then you are 100% carrying it around with the intention to use a knife for violent purposes.

Basically, it's saying you're prepared to kill and maim another person if the need arises. And I really doubt you're a completely rational actor that won't let emotion overcome him in a moment of weakness.

this

>Basically, it's saying you're prepared to kill and maim another person if the need arises.
listen to this fucking cuck lmao. if you get jumped, you should be prepated to maim or kill in order to save your own life.

>If you're not a professional chef for something similar , then you are 100% carrying it around with the intention to use a knife for violent purposes.
lol, okay my psychopath
>it's saying you're prepared to kill and maim another person if the need arises
Is there something wrong with that? Wouldnt the "need" make it okay?
> I really doubt you're a completely rational actor
We know one of us isnt.

I don't really give a shit about pretending to be a big macho man on the internet, I'm simply responding to the fact that carrying a knife in public is ,most of the time, not an innocent affair.

>I'm simply responding to the fact that carrying a knife in public is ,most of the time, not an innocent affair.
How about you prove it. I'll be cleaning my nails with my pocket knife in the meantime.

Defense isn't innocence, but there's nothing wrong with that. You live in a bad neighborhood, you carry a knife.

Guns don't kill people. Qurans kill people.

It's better than innocent, it's righteous

fantano was obviously going for the "14 year old alt right meme kid" audience though

The blind shepherd or the obedient sheep?

:^)

>Imagine caring about anything at all
Wow fucking retards right?