Can someone explain to me what's wrong about having lots of Cred Forumscore in your chart?

Can someone explain to me what's wrong about having lots of Cred Forumscore in your chart?
Cred Forumscore in itself means nothing, as most of the albums on it were acclaimed and you could discover them easily without Cred Forums's influence.
I understand if it's about not actively looking for new music, but sometimes you just prefer these Cred Forumscore albums to them.

Because it's boring? Why do I need to see your chart that is just a collection of albums that are memed over and over on this site?

it's just a bit boring. dont get me wrong i like (some) Cred Forums tier stuff but literally everyone seems to listen to the same shit here.

>Why do I need to see your chart that is just a collection of albums that are memed over and over on this site?
Because this is a music board and the point of these threads is to share music that others might like?

people get tired of seeing the same albums, but the people who flip out about it are usually avant-teens or pseuds

>avant-teens or pseuds
what the fuck are you on about mate

Nothing whatsoever. Some people attempt to assert superiority through being attuned to burgeoning trends or displaying knowledge of obscure and/or niche things. This of course does not just apply to music.

They’re insecure tryhards. Just listen to what you like and it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks of it.

nothing, most of it is pretty good

listen to what you want to

Well, we were all friends irl, so we listen to the same shit. Then we decided to come here.

that's the point, the point of the threads is to share new music that others might like
Cred Forumscore isn't new music, if you're here, chances are you've heard it all
there's obviously nothing wrong with your favourite albums all being Cred Forumscore, but if they are, there's not really a lot of point in sharing your taste in chart threads

So then share albums that people won't see 16 times in the same day elsewhere?

newfags out

dude im not interested in board politics or any of your bullshit circlejerking
im just here to talk about music i like and get recs

lurk moar newfag

nobody’s gonna rec shit to a newfag

out

bet you're fun at parties

What I meant is that Cred Forumscore people on chart threads are probably looking for recs, but they rarely get them because they listen to Cred Forumscore. It doesn't make sense imo

Plus someone whose chart is mostly Cred Forumscore could still rec good non-mucore stuff, that maybe he didn't like enough to put on his.

Here's a secret: "Mucore" is such a vague and broad category that a significant portion of most people's tastes here will fall under it. A lot of people will deliberately remove better known stuff from their charts. And there's nothing wrong with that, it leads to more interesing stuff being shared in chart threads.

Either that or they're devoted contrarians and you probably shouldn't be taking recs from them.

i am thank you

the fact you care about this is something you need to learn to grow out of
that said, the criticism comes from the fact that what Cred Forums calls Cred Forumscore is generally entry level by Cred Forums's standards, for better or for worse. On that note, if you are still at that point of music exploration that isn't a bad thing. And it's not like the Cred Forumscore bands/albums are actually bad necessarily, it's when that becomes the gold standard for a listener that it can work against a person's optimal well being.

priding yourself in your adhesion to pointless cliquey bullshit really shows how much of a worthless/boring cunt you are

>oh yeah i don’t care about board culture lol im here for music :)
>gets all pissy when called out for being a newfag
top lol

the whole point of Cred Forumscore is that it's entry level shit. You're supposed to use it to get a feel of what you like and don't like and go from there. But everyone just sticks to it

it's your life, I don't really care what you listen to but I don't really see the point of being on a music board just to talk about the same things over and over again

and what is "calling someone out" for being a newfag supposed to achieve?
you're just fucking petty mate