Are Americans jealous that Britain has better muscians/bands than them?

Are Americans jealous that Britain has better muscians/bands than them?

Considering they gotta copy everything from America, I don't think so

No because over here we get shot at by people who can’t aim, while you snaggletooths take acid to the face

Motorhead and Sabbath are nice though

/thread

hey, the brits love acid

>tfw

The virgin Cobain vs the Chad Noel
>Noel Gallagher.: I hate Thom Yorke physically, I dislike that kind of man.
>Interviewer.: I’ve never understood why. Have you met him?
>N.G.: Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Cobain disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.
>Interviewer.: He’s not arrogant; he’s shy.
>N.G.: He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get sympathy, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does in his music is therapeutic.
In short, yes the Americans are jealous.

MUAAAAH THE FRENCH

No, im appreciative of the superior music brits give me

kek

>englishman bickering about another englishman
>ah yes the americans hate the british
How did this make sense in your head?

Yeah I fucked it up. Should've put more Cobain into it.

That's a yes then

brits unironically believe this

I'm a brit but honestly why would they be jealous? What you're talking about was only true before the 1990s and the NME/indie cancer. Now we have shitty pop stars and grime

that's not a quote about Thom, don't lie

Maybe in pop, but other than that I'd say we're about the same.

Funny considering he loves nirvana.

Theatre in the UK is stronger than music

>Saves your country's reputation
Or is this the weird Scottish hangup you have?

>muh country has better music
Fuck off m9 it's not like any of you contributed to the music you're so proud of. What do people have to be jealous of? It's not like Americans can't listen to English music and vice versa. If you both didn't make it yourselves and both of you can listen to it then you are on evens.

>jealous

You mean ENVIOUS you troglodyte

Language is defined by the way people use it. Everyone here knew what OP meant so the sentence served its function. Nowhere did OP claim to be using the Queen's English before posting. And in this specific case the dictionary definition of jealous has been changed to encompass envy anyway. If you're going to correct people, at least do it properly.

Sex Pistols are the best british artist and that's not saying a lot.

Better music than you, Muhammed.