Music players

ITT: Your music software of choice.

Pic related, it's Audacious, which I like a lot

>inb4 ">not using vinyl"

spotify

itunes

are you on linux?
has that gotten any better since the late 2000s? cause it was nearly unusable when I switched off of it

Sure am.

>foobar

my dude

you know the vast majority of this board uses foobar

Still on the free trial. I hope I don't fall in love with it. Fucking thing is 30 bucks for no reason.

snake oil

Deadbeef

I used to use iTunes but then my laptop was on its last legs so I treated myself to a new one.
Moved all my music over and the thing came with Groove Music installed.
Some Windows 10 type nonsense, I dunno.
I've just not bothered to try anything else...
...which is why I came to this thread.

What's snake oil about being able to use my AU plugins in an audio player with a nice UI and tons of cool conversion features?

VLC for my desktop, Apollo for my phone

Nah, it's still pretty shit. Uses a ton of CPU and is pretty prone to crashing.

Check out Dopamine. It borrows design elements from Zune and matches Windows 10 very well.

It's also just really capable and well-made.

Continuing off of that, I've heard lots of good things about foobar2000.

winamp classic

Foobar is old af now and there's not much of a skin community anymore. It runs fine, but considering you (assuming you're ) havent bothered to try anything else yet, the steep curve of customizing foobar may be a hurdle.

Dopamine just werks, and the developer is very easy to contact and updates it frequently.

mine's never crashed. been using it 7 months or so. i don't have a lot of music though, maybe 250 albums

musicbee master race

soundcloud player, radio player, built in last fm scrobbler, auto shut down (to sleep to albums, clean grid layout, ALL audio formats supported, asio compatibility, etc

switch dude. itunes dosent even support 90% of audio formats

foobar or musicbee, so so so much better in all aspects

We could be friends

Anyone tried JRiver or any other of the paid players? I'm wondering if those things are a scam guven we have MusicBee and Foobar available for free.

On it.
Thanks, guys. 'ppreciate it.

I just use groove rn but im probably going to switch to something better soon

Most of these look atrocious.

MusicBee